Which movie do you like best of:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
?

VallejoKid707
Uhh Scarface

Cinemaddiction
Jeez, I like Fight Club, Snatch, and AHX equally as much.

Lord Soth
Kill Bill, definitely

Kes
I'm divided between Usual suspects and American history X.

freya
american history X is real good and i voted for it but i also like pulp fiction alot

Kaleanae
American History X

SlipknoT
Fight club

Dexx
fight club, snatch and pulp fiction make my all time top 3 movies....so it's hards, but i'd have to say fight club

BackFire
Pulp fiction.

Rogue Jedi
boondock saints, hands down.

neo2
Passion blows them all out of the water......but I'd have to say

Pulp Fiction and Kill Bill cool

kiwibloom
FIGHT CLUB BABY!!!!

HOW MUCH CAN U REALLY KNOW ABOUT YOURSELF IF U'VE NEVER BEEN IN A FIGHT?!_TYLER DURDEN smokin'

Drifter101
had 2 go w/ usual suspects that was a great movie w/ the best ending to a movie ever, it was hard to choose it i love Kill Bill but....... had to go w/ usual suspects

Justin Etre
For me it has to be Fight Club, just because it doesn't apologise for anything, and it justifies itself. And it's screws with your head so damn much

vagaryatwill
All great movies, but I really love Pulp Fiction.

crickey77
Fight Club

Dario Argento
Kill Bill and Fight Club.

Evy_O
Pulp fiction, Snatch and Swordfish but I'm not going to vote cause I can't decide stick out tongue
maybe Pulp Fiction...

speiderman
I say Swordfish. Its a good action flick. And I love action flicks.

caballera
Wow, that was a hard one. I like a lot of those. I quote Snatch almost every day, but I had to go with The Usual Suspects. Amazing film.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.