new file

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cornponious
Got a new file on my ftp. You might want to DL it because it probably won't be there for long. It's big, 96 MB, so be patient, my upload (your download) is only 256 K for the time being.

smile

ftp://star:[email protected]

smile
smile
smile

corn

JKozzy
What is the file? And can it stay up for 12 hours? I won't be home for awhile and can't get it at school.... sad

VengeanceGOD
Downloading now Corn...this had better be worth two hours. smile

VengeanceGOD
Ok, I think I know what it is, in which case thank you...but it won't download all the way. I just get as far as the Star Wars logo before it thinks its done.

cornponious
That's probably because I rebooted. Try again.

smile

corn

LordRevan
Very Good it took me 2 seconds to download it and was good.

LordRevan
oops i ment 2hr2sec.

cornponious
Just a note, I upgraded my DSL last week. Your downloads shoud be a bit faster. I was previously at 1.5 Mb/s download, 256 K/s upload. For 5 dolares more I am now at a blistering 3 (count 'em), "3" Mb/s download, and 386 K/s upload.

The other day I downloaded a 47 Meg file in about 2 minutes 20 seconds. I was getting 1 megabyte every 3.5 seconds. Life is good.

<g>

big grin

corn

Sith Master X
Masterful works Cornponious. Reminds me of something I did for my Media Tech Vocational class, but yours is much better. Well done.

cornponious
Just so everyone understands :

I did not make any of these files. I am just graciously offering them for download.

smile

corn

Sith Master X
Opps, kinda made it look like you were the one that did it. Oh well, then thanx for the download!

cornponious
Just added 4 or 5 new jpg's. They're pics of call sheets that were posted on the official site. Download them if you wish.

corn

Sesse
1 Hour and 14 mins remaining. I hope this is worth it.

cornponious
People have uploaded several pics and other files onto my ftp. Everyone should check them out.

Thanks to everyone for the dissemination of information!

corn

Captain REX
Not working for me...

JKozzy
421 - User limit reached

sad

Sith Master X
Hmm...Corn's file worked for me. confused

SMX
cool

hana_skywalker
I can't download it with my server from home. Can anybody tell me what it is about?

Sith Master X
It's basically a trailer made out of lego's, but uses animated effects to move the lego characters and to create a background that looks like StarWars such as flying ships, lightsabers, the sky and all. It's pretty cool.

SMX
cool

Morridini
Does it only work when he is awake and his computer is logged on? That would have explained why it worked for me last night and not now.

cornponious
Actually, my connection is always on and I have a static IP. I set the user limit to 2 connections in order to maintain good bandwidth for whoever is logged on. If you can't get on, just try again later.

I would prefer that if you want to log on, use a true ftp client instead of a web browser. Using a web browser will keep you logged on even if you are not actually browsing the site. Web browsers don't have a "disconnect" button. Ftp clients do.

cheers,

cornponious

cornponious
All those pics and webdocs are on my ftp now.

smile

corn

spadesmamma61
ok for those of us that are clueless can we have the name of the file?

The Ones
i tried to get on via ftp but it rejected the password

cornponious
try this:

ftp://star:[email protected]

big grin

cornponious kokious (maximus)

cornponious
And don't forget, it's limited to 4 simultaneous connections.

smile

corn

spadesmamma61
aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! blink I need the file name PLZZZZ!

spadesmamma61
Wait! by george I think I got it! IS it the Chapter 20 thing?

The Ones
whats the password?

cornponious
For bandwidth purposes, it's limited to 4 people at a time. If you can't get on, that means it's full. Try again later.

smile

corn

p.s., by the way mama, the new files i added are in the "behind the helmet" folder.

smile

spadesmamma61
Corn honey when i keep trying to dowload the Chapter 20 movie it keeps getting hung? any ideas?

VengeanceGOD
Keep trying. It happened to me several times...but if you keep trying you'll eventually get it.

bILLYgOAT
I got it
thx

spadesmamma61
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Still nothing.........Im dying here! no no expression

spadesmamma61
OK I've tried literally 13 times now and no go. Can anyone else send me this? Pretty please? no miffed mad

dragonx
i do have the XVID version of chapter 20 if you have hotmail i could send it 2 you file size is 102 MB if you do have hotmail just PM and ill get this 1 2 you as soon as i am finnished with some othe stuff but please only if you have hotmail and i think its gonna take some time b4 the download is finnished .

spadesmamma61
Hun I was under the impression that hotmail cant hold anything that big? I do have msn messenger if you wanna transfer it that way? WHat exactly is on this movie? If it's character driven I want to see it. If it's documentary type stuff about the artists and sets etc Imma take a pass. confused

The Ones
this is the message that came up when i tried:

WinSock 2.0
Connecting to kevinc.is-a-geek.com
Connected to kevinc.is-a-geek.com -> IP=68.209.169.232 PORT=21
220 CesarFTP 0.99g Server Welcome !
USER Star
331 User login OK, waiting for password
PASS (hidden)
530 Identification failed, please try again
Connection failed

dragonx
soryy yes i do mean msn messenger i could transfer it that way if i have you as a addy on my msn then i can send it 2 you when we are both online smile

cornponious
Ones, depending on what ftp client you are using, the message can vary, but the result is still the same. It looks like the ftp was full. I just tried accessing it and I got on right away. As of right now, Friday morning, nobody is logged on. Just keep trying.

smile

corn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.