Flash vs. Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperDarryl
care to tango a little debate with the 2 Flash vs. Spiderman

SuperDarryl
Spiderman fans please stand up! Cause I think Flash has got this one!

kal-el
I think Flash too

tkitna
Flash! I dont think that the Spidey-sense can work that quick!

JuggernautFan
i agree with flash. if you take a step back and look at it, usually dcu characters operate on a much grander scale of power than your marvelite character. very few could crossover from marvel to dc, and keep up with the speedsters such as flash, and superman. a couple would be the silver surfer and gladiator. but even then, they are severely power handicapped because of thier operating levels. just my thoughts. so i say spiderman wouldn't know what hit him. literally.

norrin radd

Viper
Flash can move quickly sure, but I think in the streets or on the rooftops of New York Spidey would be able to manage a victory, although it would be an extremely close fight.

Rasta
What I would like to know is how Spiderman would even be able to strike him, let alone beat him. I think Flash has this one, even if he may or may not travel at the speed of light, he travels at a fraction of it and that's far too fast for Spiderman.

Red Superfly
Hrm, Spiderman is Peter Parker after all, he'd work out something to beat The Flash I am sure. The Flash is immensely fast, he'd give Spidey a whupping, but I just get the feeling Spidey would come out on top. It's the combination of the strength, agility etc with the brains of Parker, and his spider sense.

He could just fight him in a dark place, if Flash thrashes around in the dark he's bound to make a mistake, which could be enough for Parker to counter attack. Remeber Parker can use his Spider sense in the dark and everything.

The thing is, The Flash in incredibly powerful, he could shake any webbing off, run around a dark room punching and kicking and still beat the Spider sense.

I dunno, I'm kinda stuck on this one..........

Wow, this is one fight I'd actually love to see...............

Rasta
But lets be honest here; he is no Batman.

His agilty and spider-sense might as well be non existent, he can dodge bullets, but near light speed punches he would not be able to block let alone see. And after all, he is just an enhanced human, his durability is much the same as a regular human. This can be said for flash, but I'm still curious to know how Spiderman would touch him.

Erm, kind of taking the fight out of context though isn't it? Where are they going to find somewhere thats that dark, and why would it be there? This is like saying if we stripped Spiderman of the power to hear, and see, he is bound to make a mistake.

I agree though, it would be a great fight to see.

kal-el
Doen't spiderman have enhanced durability. I think he does.He takes shots from some major league players, shots that would kill a normalm human. I mean he aint bullet proof but he can get put througha wall(which a normal human wouldn't) and get up ok. His durability must be more than Flash coz he's stronger too, but it won't mean jack compared to Flash''s speed. Hecould chop through spidey with a lightning fast hand.

kal-el

Jason420
as much as i love spider-man I think flash might take this one d love to see that fight

mordamor22
me2 i think maybe could set up a trap like sumt5hing with webbing all around him ect. to get flash stuck the beat the living s**t out of him

mordamor22
i think spidey maybe could set up a trap or sumthing*

Jason420
yeah your right^

mordamor22
but if flash is on the run he could probably easily rip the webbing

kal-el
But that webbing has nigh miraculous tensile strength. Flash would prob keep running, stretch the web for about a mile, then get catapulted flying and since he can't control his inertia off the ground(fly), would be thrust into something and be out for the count. There's the spidey win scenario, if he can somehow prevent Flash seeing the web line.

mordamor22
yupyup o gots the right idea

SuperDarryl
Look the Flash is to fast for Spiderman, traveling at the speed of light, or a fraction of it. Spiderman would try and punch flash but never, I reapeat never be able to hit him. Flash would kick Spidermans *** he would hit him 200 times and knock him unconcious with the first or second shot. As soon as Spidey gets hit then it's over. Flash wouldn't kill him because he's a good hero so let me tell you what flash would do. Flash would run up and grab Spiderman, and lift Spiderman over his head and spin him around in circles at the speed of sound and give Spiderman motion sickness and make him puke all over the place like riding the gravatron at the fair, or riding a bad ass roller coaster.

Jason420
flash does not move faster than the speed of light

SuperDarryl
He moves faster then Spiderman can handle him. If not the speed of light then a fraction of the speed of light.

wolverine8888
soiderman woudl win flash is as strong as a normal human rember. if spidermanjust hti flash once he be out cold and flash cant relay hurt spiderman most likly but I still liek flash he so funny

norrin radd

wolverine8888
it be a draw cus flash coudl never serously do any thing to spiderman unless he sat there punching his chest and elt sya he did the spiderman refex woudl allow him to catch him then it be over

norrin radd
spidey reflexes?? come on ALMOST THE SPEED OF LIGHT, and a punch at that speed could put spidey KO.

wolverine8888
maby depends I never seen flash hurt any person enar spiderman strenth be for

SuperNova
Uhhh.... Are you people thinking before you speak???
LOOK... The flash is fast and all... But hes not strong enough to break 130 pounds of pressure per sqaure inch of webbing...
I mean come on... IF THE FLASH IS STOPPED, OR HIS FEET GET STUCK, Hes frecked! Dont youall know that? Itd take one spit from spideys wrist of webbing on his feet to stop in his tracks. He has to be free, and at a good start to get running super fast, people think he can just immediatly start running at half the speed of light right off the bat, HE CANT, He has to build up to the speed! Thats a common misconception with people who know nothing about him.

Look, All spidey has to do is stop him from running for one second, LITTERILY, if he were to gunk up his feet or something, hed be done for, He has no improved durability, strength, or anything special, he can just hit so quickly so many times so fast, that he can pulverize even the hulk for some time. I mean, think about it, you move your fists, to where they impact on a person's chest over 500 times a second, at each punch being... 80 pounds... think about how quickly that person would go down.

But, if hes stopped... Hes f'ed... I mean.. honestly people, spidey could see him coming, his spider-sense would slow him down at least enough to see him coming, maybe only a second's worth of thinking time, but thats enough to realize, SPRAY THE GROUND WITH WEBBING RIGHT INFRONT OF YOU.
The flash would immediatly get his boots stuck, and he cant start running again, Spidey smiles, Sings a lullaby, and one punch, of his hardest degree, right to his face.
Think about it people, Come on, Someone has to agree!

SuperNova
And, dont forget, spidey could web up his eye sight too, then hed run through buildings at like half the speed of light, you know how quickly hed get killed going that fast through a brick?

mordamor22
i totally agree!!!!! thats what i sed!

wolverine8888
I agree also

Never
Only way Spiderman wins is if he gets the jump on Flash.

Rasta
At the speed of light, do you honestly think he couldn't just dodge that web? Jesus christ, do you not think before you speak.

SuperDarryl
I told you Flash could pick up Spiderman and spin him supersonic fast and give Spiderman severe motion sickness.

Rasta
Spidermans reflexes and Spider-sense don't mean jack when Flash is moving at near the speed of light, he could just land 100 punches on Spiderman and it's over. I'm not saying Spiderman is totally incapable of winning, but the chances are slim.

mordamor22
no spidey could shoot a web to stick to a wall pole ect. arund him so wile flash is running,he will become stuck and 1 punch from spidey in the face and hes out!!!!!!!!

Never
You and Wolverine8888 are related...right?

Right?

ScarletSpider
Flash does have the upperhand, what with being able to run at the speed of light or so, but Spider-Man does stand a better chance than most at being able to stop him. If Flash can attack at full speed, Spidey doesn't stand a chance. But If Spidey gets the drop on him, then Flash is screwed.

So this is completely indecissive, why the hell did I post?

Eh, I give it to Spider-Man.

mordamor22
hey i dont start fights "never"......im just stating my opinion

*i dont even no wolverine8888

FrothByte
even if flash gets stuck on spiderman's webbing, i doubt spiderman could punch flash. flash would just dodge his punch.

DarkCrawler
Spidermans web would look like it is in slow motion to Flash. He could easily dodge it.

mordamor22
im say if he somhow sets it up wile flash is running(he isnt shooting it at flash)flash wont have time to stop.......when flash is stuck,spidey could web up his WHOLE body and beat him up

DarkCrawler
Actually, Flash has super reflexes also. He could stop before he could get stuck.

mordamor22
ooo damn! spidey wins n e way! lol

mordamor22
how long can flash run 4?

mordamor22
if spidey climbs up on a wall,flash woodnt be able to get him so spidey still has the advantage....

DarkCrawler

mordamor22
spidey can climb up a wall in less than 6 seconds

DarkCrawler
But can he clinb in there in 2 seconds?

mordamor22
well probably not but spidey could web him when flash gets close to punch him

Rasta
Wouldn't Flash be able to run up the wall with his speed anyway?

What.A.****ing.Retard.

You're like Never said, related to Wolverine8888, I can tell. **** off posting here, he left for awhile, do the same.

DarkCrawler
Can Spidey even react Flash when Flash is moving with near lightspeed?

mordamor22
dude i waz j/k im not leaving i have as much a right to be here as you

SuperDarryl
Look all Flash would need to do is run close to light speed and punch spiderman in the head and he would kill him instantly. Flash is way to fast for Spiderman. The thing about comic books is that they keep people alive becuase they are money makers. I"am going to make a post about what would happen if these heros were actually real, applied with real physics and all. Spiderman would win, end game roll eyes (sarcastic)

mordamor22
y did u just back flash through ur post then say spidey wins?

DarkCrawler
I think he was joking...

mordamor22
ooo ok i think they both have a pretty even chance of winning

SuperNova
Dudes, leave mordamor alone! Yea, but, the only way spidey could stop the flash if he gets a jump on him, I did some research, if the flash's feet can move in anyway, he can start running fast again. Hed have to stop him for a split second, so he could start webbing up his feet like crazy. The guy has no increased durability, nothing, so... if spidey were to start throwing bricks around in random directions when the flash was running around all around him, eventually the flash would have to stop, or hed get hit... running at half the speed of light... into a brick... Would kill him instantly... There are ways he could win, I mean, its not impossible for him to win...
And dont be mean to Mordamor! WE ALL LOVE SPIDEY! HE ROCKS! Venom and carnage are better though... But spidey still rocks!

DarkCrawler
As I said... Bricks would look like slow motion to Flash. he is just too fast to Spidey.

mordamor22
thanks supernova but,darkcrawler,y would something look like its in slow motion if flash is moving fast????wouldnt it look faster that way?

SuperDarryl
He means that by Flash running so fast that the world Spiderman sees and the world Flash sees is different. Bricks falling to Spiderman look regular. Bricks falling at the same time by Flash would seem to fall extra slow to Flash. Hope that clarify's things. smile

mordamor22
i dont get it....if two things are coming at each other they would seem faster because if each thing is coming at one another then they would seem to hit each other faster because the speed of both objects is comibined

SuperDarryl
Well how the heck do you think Flash can move so fast without knocking himself out from smashing in to a wall or something? He operates on a different speed frame as a regular person. Get it now?

mordamor22
o ok thanks

kal-el
Its the same reason you can hardly ever hit flys Mord.They have what can be best described as slo-mo vision.They process visual info so fast, that to them it's moving in slo-motion, thus giving them amazing reactions.

Red Superfly
It's also scientific, it's all based on Einsteins Theory Of Relativity I think.

You know how like a fly can dodge your hand from swatting it 90% of the time? I saw this programme that explains that to a fly, your hand (even as fast as you possibly can) comes towards the fly REAAALLY slow.

The fact that The Flash seems to operate on a different level of relativity to everyone else (and Spiderman does to when you think about it) - he sees things in slo-mo.

SuperDarryl
Yeah but Flash is super fast he's the fastest man alive. He could definitly land several blows on Spiderman and knock him out.

Red Superfly
Aw silly me I posted my reply and then realised kal-el posted pretty much what I said.

I didn't even notice the post- sorry about that. At least you've got someone backing up your theory lol.

kal-el
don't be, it's good to see that someone else is on my wavelength! You know I've often theorised that it is more possible to catch a fly by moving your hand as slow as you can towards it, coz its seeing it even slower and therfore won't even notice the movement. I'll try it next time I see one settle down on my plate!

mordamor22
o thanks guys well then flash has the upper hand but u gotta admit spidey has a chance

Gregory
Realistically, Spiderman wouldn't have a chance. In comic books, of course he would; he's to popular to get his ass handed to him in a crossover.

mordamor22
lol

vu_Quang
we all know how hard it is to avoid a spider's web. i think if spidey can dodge bulelts he can probaly hold his ground with flash to some level. impact webbing are just one of spidey's newer tricks. maybey spidey might have some decapitation string in there you never know. if he can predict flashes motion well enough to string som inviso floss from to point we will be seeing flashe's head rolling on the ground some where.

Bojangles
ok...i am a die-hard Spidey fan, but i can admit when he is outclassed...and this is one of those times

Flash could create a maelstrom that would zap Spidey into another dimension...end of fight...but as Gregory said, he's too popular to have his ass handed to him in a crossover

SUPERMANDAMAN
Alright a bullet may travel 700 mph the flash moves at 180000 miles a second not an hour a second so spidey may can dodge bullets but i doubt he could dodge the flash not to mention flash can run up walls also so spidey would have nowhere to go and if flash got one good punch on him it would be over because if something hits you going near speed of light your head would just explode.

VENOMfan
Flash would win, but to hell with Flash.

wallywest13
the flash would defintley win because he is way to fast for spiderman .and why would they fight anyway they should be friends

Manowar
i could not have said it better big grin

manjaro
not only is the Flash too fast but he, supes and J'onn can oscillate(vibrate) their bodies faster than the speed of molecules thus rendering them both invisible to the naked eye, and able to move thru solid matter.

this is basically in response to someone saying that Sipdey could trap him in his webbing and flash would stretch it...inertia...blah blah blah

Alpha Centauri
Jesus. Superman can move through solid matter while becoming invisible now? Holy christ is this not going a bit too far?

-AC

Arachnoidfreak
Anyone able to move close to the speed of light can do it. That means Superman was always ABLE, just didn't do it. I don't see a reason for him to do it either, that's Flash's job.

SUPERMANDAMAN
Cept when Superman an the Flash do it whatever they virbrate threw explodes but not with Jonn.

manjaro
um.......actually no. flash impulse and all those other speedsters vibrate thru stuff all the time and it doenst explode. for example, when Barry West was the Flash he forgot that he promised his wife a romantic dinner so he ran home to make it and she was right there at the door. anyway he ran right past her and vibrated thru the wall and it didnt explode.

another time Impulse remove a bomb from red tornados chest by vibrating his hands thru it and taking the bomb out.

also i remember watching re-runs of old school flash cartoons and he and kid flash always vibrated thru the walls after they changed into thier costumes

however to your credit, i have heard that somewhere b-4 but i think youre referring to shadowcat when she phases thru machines they explode.

I just threw J'onn in ther cuz he rivals supes in speed i totally forgot that he can phase thru stuff naturally

vu_Quang
Yeah that's the way it usually works, but i have a comic in with wally west is learning how to use his powers from barry and they are praticeing the phasing through walls thing.

it's the most histercal thing you'll ever see. first Flash tells Wally how to do it then he phases through a wall. next Wally phases through; after he finishes he's happy then he looks back at the wall; That now has a big cookie cuttter hole in the form of a human!!! laughing

Jargon343
Flash would give Spiderman a 100mile per second clothesliner, the end.

Also, moving at such a high rate of speed, the Flash would not need to be particularly strong to break Spidermans web, his inertia would do all the work. You could launch a paint chip at those speeds and it would blow his web apart.

nigel45
Well by the time I found this thread it appears to be finished, but still, to all the Spiderman fans who like to see him beat everyone, sorry, not going to happen. It's been said many times in this thread already (like I said, I'm late) but Flash is too fast. WAYYYY too fast. Near speed of light. Imagine Spiderman, with all of his reflexes and blah blah blah standing in a dark room. Now imagine someone flicks the lights on. Would Spiderman be able to DODGE the light? Or WEB it? Or set a TRAP for it? Come on, I understand why people love Spiderman, I do too, but this isn't even a fight.

Mainstream
Flash wins plain and simple

Draco69
This actually reached 80 something posts?! There must be ALOT of Spider-Man fanboys! Flash wins. Anybody knows that.

ZephroCarnelian
Flash would win quite easily. But even he's not fast enough to do it before Spidey says a sarcastic comment about his outfit...

Scoobless
speaking for spider-man fans (if not fanboys) i'd have to say flash'd take him with no trouble....... even speed demon and quicksilver get good shots in at spidey and they're nowhere near as fast as flash

K3VIL
Supercharged Brain Activity: The Flash's mental abilities are also increased in speed, simple computations can be done at lightning speeds, and his ability to perform normal feats at increased speeds has allow him to build hundreds of force field generators in a matter of hours, move sandbags to cover a beach or search an entire area for something as small as a paper clip. Wally can also read as superspeed, but rarely takes advantage of his ability to learn at increased speeds, although, Jay Garrick has done so and has become a jack of all trades in several disciplines and languages.

Increased Perceptions: The Flash possesses the ability to alter his perceptions so that falling objects can appear to be standing still and can be caught and moved back to their normal position. He can do this so quickly as to have it happen invisibly to the normal human eye. The Flash's reaction time is so increased as to perform feats of speed such as removing the momentum from bullets and fast moving objects thrown at him or at others.

Speed Feats: The Flash can also perform a variety of superspeed feats such as:
He can strike a single opponent hundreds of times in a second or multiple opponents two or three times in a second.

He can disarm, or jam any number of opponents weapons before they are even aware of his movement.

Hurl small projectiles at hypersonic velocities.

Pluck speeding projectiles from the air.

The creation of wind based vortecies that can act as barriers to movement, funnels for toxic gasses, or vacuum chambers.

He can spin his arms to create directed funnels of hurricane speed air that can knock down barriers or reduce the speed of a falling object. Now with his control of inertia, he can probably reduce the speed of a falling object directly by applying the speed force in reverse, to leech momemtum from the object.

He can run across bodies of water, up the sides of buildings, and by spinning like a helicopter, he can even perform a limited kind of flight. Since his power is a quantum/molecular phenomenon, it is theoretically possible for the Flash to be able to fly just as other metas do, (and there have been other flying speedsters in the past, such as the deceased Johnny Quick,) because he can control his absolute molecular energy and direction and force it in the direction he wished to move without running.
He can also impart molecular energy to a target to increase molecular movement, as he did against the water being called Flow, boiling him into steam for a short time.

It means he can thinks and react to Spider-Man's attacks and at the same time thinks at what he wants for lunch, and many other things.
With his speed then he can go buying the lunch, eating it, and coming back to defeat Spidey before he can use some of is sarcastic lines against the Flash.He can throw so many objects through imparting molecular movement at them that Spidey would be totally busied only in dodging them, and if Flash doesn't show mercy, he can just hit Spidey with a flurry of punches at a cruising speed of 400mph leaving him totally unconscious.He doesn't need to use the Infinity Mass Punch to defeat Spidey, why use so much power against someone that can be owned with easier manners.This is a no contest battle.Flash is not Quicksilver(the old, cause actually he can run at Speeds over mach 7)or the Whizzer or Speed Demon, he's the uber alles speedster with sufficient powers to defeat Spidey with NO EFFORT.
About the webbing Flash trick, he can just vibrate phasing through the web or rending himself intangible.

Lord-of-Dreams
Wow. My god. Why is this so big? Spiderman has no chance in hell. Bunch of Spidey fanboys. (Am I alowed to say that?)

Scoobless
now that's an aggresive agreement if ever i read one miffed

Lord-of-Dreams
Whom?? Me?? Specify.
Go Flash.

Scoobless
not you, K3VIL i must have still been reading his when you posted as it wasn't up before i replied

K3VIL
Dunno understand what r u saying about me

Mainstream
Flash.

Scoobless
K3VIL, i was just saying that the post you made agreed with most of the other posts i read on this thread but seemed a little aggresive in doing so

Mainstream

Scoobless
precisely

ZephroCarnelian
It wasn't really aggressive - just tore to peices any notion that Spidey might have a chance - which is quite a reasonable thing to do, lol!

Flash rocks. Was there a live actoin TV Series or Movie starring him?

StrawNilla
Even if that's so, Spidey is tougher than the Flash and would completely destroy him in a standing fight.

With that said, fact remains that on his feet Flash is just too fast for Spidey. But Spidey is way more than an enhanced human, he's a SUPERhuman with SUPERhuman agility, reflexes, speed, strength, durability and enhanced stamina. The spider sense would be a factor as well, but not while Flash is running. With that said, even with the Flash running at a fraction of lightspeed it would take more than one or two punches to take Spidey out. Let's face it, Flash only has a great effect on a super-powered opponent when he's running, without that, guys like Spidey on up would reduce him to a pile of jelly, without his speed, he's probably on the level of a well-conditioned athelete. But yes, Flash would win WHILE RUNNING, just wanted to make that clear.

nigel45
"Even if that's so, Spidey is tougher than the Flash and would completely destroy him in a standing fight.

With that said, fact remains that on his feet Flash is just too fast for Spidey. But Spidey is way more than an enhanced human, he's a SUPERhuman with SUPERhuman agility, reflexes, speed, strength, durability and enhanced stamina. The spider sense would be a factor as well, but not while Flash is running. With that said, even with the Flash running at a fraction of lightspeed it would take more than one or two punches to take Spidey out. Let's face it, Flash only has a great effect on a super-powered opponent when he's running, without that, guys like Spidey on up would reduce him to a pile of jelly, without his speed, he's probably on the level of a well-conditioned athelete. But yes, Flash would win WHILE RUNNING, just wanted to make that clear."

I understand where your'e coming from with the superhuman vs. well conditioned human argument, and I know that you admitted Flash would win while running, but I was wondering why you would'nt just say that Flash would win straight out, I mean, it's kind of assumed that he would be running, so why specify? Not making an argument, just wondering.

nigel45
"Flash rocks. Was there a live actoin TV Series or Movie starring him?"

I think so, in the early nineties. It was before my time so I never watched it, but I found a site about it a while back. I might be wrong, the site maybe wasn't reliable.

StrawNilla
I was just frustrated with the argument that Flash would just toss Spidey around like nothing, I kinda got this vibe on the first page that Flash was overly-hyped. Sure Flash would win while running, but does that make Spidey any less of a superhuman, no. The whole thing aboput Spidey being called an "enhanced human" bugged me as well.

If Flash wins that's fine, that doesn't mean you can just water down Spidey's abilities.

nigel45
"I was just frustrated with the argument that Flash would just toss Spidey around like nothing, I kinda got this vibe on the first page that Flash was overly-hyped. Sure Flash would win while running, but does that make Spidey any less of a superhuman, no. The whole thing aboput Spidey being called an "enhanced human" bugged me as well.

If Flash wins that's fine, that doesn't mean you can just water down Spidey's abilities."

If people were trying to lessen Spiderman's abilities, they weren't thinking clearly. I'm sure most people would agree that Spiderman is no slouch, and more than an enhanced human.

That said, this is still not much of a fight. Spiderman is durable, but he would need Hulk level (probably higher actually) durability to withstand an onslaught from the Flash. Flash's punches are moving at the same speed he is, and at near light-speed, he would break Spiderman. Without the speed, Spidey wins, no contest. But that would be an unfair and unnatural advantage for him.

Scoobless
there was a movie/tv pilot and short lived tv series about the flash, barry allen was played by the guy who played the dawsons dad in dawsons creek

K3VIL
Read the last replies.I see guys like nigel45 saying Flash win cause he's running.He's a speeester, his powers are based on speed.
You cannot accept he's more powerful than Spider-Man cause you are thinking like a fanboy.Why Flash would stay in a normal melee fight against a supestrong guy?He's not dumb.And why he would show mercy against Spider-Man?

vaya_the_elf
I'm going to have to go with Flash. He is to fast for spiderman. He would attack him before spiderman could even get a chance

Max Spidey 24
You Know well as i do that Batman Would win in a Flash Vs Spiderman fight.

Ironmanpower
Flash speed give him the power to hook someone like class 100 character and swing them into 1000 walls in 10 sec. Sorry to all Spidey fan but here the spider his far no match for Flash.

Lord-of-Dreams
Someone said that Flash would lose to spidey in a standing fight (too lazy to hit reply). I disagree. Flash could hit spidey 200000000000000000000 times before spidey even got his spideysense working. And every time he swung(which he never would...) Flash would have moved before he could gat 1/3 of the way to his face. spideyrammaaaaaaa

nigel45
I hope I'm reading this right, if not. then my reply is going to sound stupid, but whatever. I'm not a Spiderman fanboy. If anything, I'm a Flash fanboy. I understand that Flash would never be dumb enough to stand still and fight with Spiderman. I was simply entertaining the POSSIBILITY that if SOMEHOW he was unable to move, Spiderman would win. And I think you'll agree with me that Flash getting caught somewhere is pretty far-fetched. wink . I'm on Flash's side all the way on this one, Spidey's good, but he could only win in an outrageous scenario.

Lord-of-Dreams
Flash would still kick Spidey's ass if he had to stand sill. Read my last post.

nigel45
I agree. To be honest, I completely over-looked that aspect of Flash's powers. Dumb of me, but that's what hours of reading through these forums will do to you. wink

Lord-of-Dreams
lol. Not toallof us son wink

nigel45
Haha, correction, that's what hours of reading through these forums will do to ME.

Lord-of-Dreams
No, me too. Or are you saying that even if I spend hours reading through these forums, only you are affected? Awsome!!. Go Flash
spideyramaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Draco69
This actually reached 100 something posts. Good Lord there are lot of Spidey fanboys here.

Mainstream
I'm something of A Spiderman fan boy and A Flash Fan boy as well...this was a very hard battle for me..but Flash would beat Peter's web covered A$$!!

Scoobless
read the last replies???????????
did you read mine????? i stated flash would win with no trouble whatsoever.....FOR FU*KS SAKE do i have to take being called a fanboy just because you can't be bothered to check your facts??????

a little consideration for other users would be appreciated

IRTMU-Dragon
Ya, he can phase through spidey.

IRTMU-Dragon
and BTW, Ive been reading quiet alot of posts recently, (Ive kinda been wore out on posting) and Kevil, your doing alot of bashing... Stop dude.

Napalm
Spidy cant block light speed attacks

RobWolf27
Spider man has a super like speed but nowhere near the flashe's level . But the flash can't run up walls or if he can he hasn't probably thought about that. and who says spiderman would go down after finding out he's to fast. I say it would be like a stale mate as they say in chess. Yes spiderman probably would lose if he wasn't on a wall on a sky scraper flash can't run up a skyscraper and if he does he might fall. See I don't think if spiderman knew the flash he would try to fight him. So I say stale mate I don't think they would fight I think spiderman would avoid him and take down crimnals.

DarkCrawler
Spiderman doesn't have the time to get on the skyscraper...

RobWolf27
spider man is a wall crawler he will already be on a skyscraper.

DarkCrawler
And what is he going to do there? Stand in there until Flash leaves? He needs to get down to win.

RobWolf27
He doesn't run around town you know he craws walls and swings on webs.

Swanky-Tuna
Flash does whatever he wants. Including running up walls and being ineffective, except for time travel, against Juggernaut.

Lord-of-Dreams
lol Tuna!! Give up! I beat you!!
And Robwolf27... that theory is bull!!!!1. FLASH CAN RUN UP WALLS!!!
2. Flash could just run circles around the building and cause it to callapse. 3. That theory is retarded. 4. You said that 'I think spiderman would avoid him and take down villains.' WTF is that?? He's gonna get them from the rooftops, is he?? Are you the new Countquan or something?? God!!

RobWolf27
And the flash wouldn't know who he really was so it peter parker were to see he was to fast and he realize flash was looking for a fight or not He could stay as Peter Parker and then dress up as spider man and the flash wouldn't know it because he d wouldn't follow peter to get dressed. and he could just craw up the wall of a skyscraper . I mean the flash is quick but if you don't know who you are looking for what good will that be. and how does a person see with in great velocity? Oh yeah right time looks frozen to him.That's completely wrong. why then in the comics that the flash went light speed and it killed him? I mean he can go so fast yet they changed from being a man who is super fast to a man who can go hyper time. hyper time is going faster than time meaning your there and everything looks like slow motion. so that it seems everyone is frozen thats breaking the time limit not light speed. How long does the light of the sun take to reach the earth. Thats light speed. see hyper time may mean you go so fast that the light of the sun doesn't get there yet, impossible yep it is . Does flash go that fast.And if he goes as fast as light. time isn't frozen or slowed down but the the people might be. he actually is going as fast as light But any ways yes spider man would be slowed down .But flashes physical body wouldn't be able to take it or his eyes he would be seeing stripes not people unless he went hyper time which is impossible. I wonder is there dark speed? take away the sun how fast does the darkness cover the earth? Superman 's body would be able to take it. I mean to freeze time you would be at the same level of hyper time there is no hyper time. or maybe I am wrong about this hyper time thing . OK it isn't going as fast as the sun but how fast and far can the light from the sun travel and the speed of it one the sun is shining its there in a instant when the sun is blocked its dark at the same moment. But if Iam sure if a man was traveling that fast his body would become nothing but light. Because light isn't physical. What happen to a meter entering the earths atmosphere?It burns up so i say to travel light speed a person must demoleculerize into light and then be restored with all molecules. But you become unphyiscal

RobWolf27
Probably a spirit.

Lord-of-Dreams
You know, I arrived and saw your huge post. I was excited because I was expecting a new, decent arguement. And I got a bunch of drizzle. WTF is that? Not a theory!! Who the hell said that Flash would see Parker in slowmo?? NOONE!!!! And you kept going on about 'impossible'. Well show me the man who swings from rooftops by a string.... thotso. Now show me the really fast guy... What? couldn't choose one?? lol. My daddy's a lawyer. An arguing man. So he brought me up arguing. This is the reason why I always get pissed when I see an extremely shity arguement... but go on...
And if Spidey changed clothes, he's be leaving the match. ence, losing. Anyway, he probably wouldn't. He sees Flash as a bad guy.

RobWolf27
O yeah i also think hyper time would be like this . You would go so fast no one would see you .They would be frozen the flowing water would be frozen ,light would be frozen, Time itself would be suspended. i mean a watch the time wouldn't go by. There is no hyper time. Speed of light yes But I think for a physical body or man's body to travel that fast he would have to be God to stay intact ed and not be harmed. i mean what if you go the speed of light and there this big mountain in the way what would happen to the body? it of course would demoleoculerize or melt into the mountain. no melty. So his body wouldn't be physical anymore of course something comes to mind his molecules are speed ed up so he would still be no longer a physical form. If you were to throw a human body out of a space ship and his body would start entering the earths atmosphere what would happen to his body? what would be left if he hit the ground? So that is how I see the flash traveling light speed.

Lord-of-Dreams
Yea? So? Flash has traveled at light speed. One time. Nearly died. That's off topic.

RobWolf27
Didn't Einstein say something similar than this?

RobWolf27
Don't be hating

RobWolf27
All I meant that I make stupid one sided threads and this sounds like it is one of them to . What is flash suppose to win? Spiderman goes to fight Flash . flash beats him up everyway. spidey is down Flash is to fast. Flash wins Ok spiderman is to slow for flash. But I am sorry ok. Yes I know Flash is a comic book character I am taking this to serious and if you get mad over this your taking it to serious to . I sorry ok

Lord-of-Dreams
W/E. I'm not really mad at you. But your huge posts were just annoying, pointless drizzle. And you never said that Spidey couldn't win. You were DEFENDING spiderman. Oh, and you can edit your posts to add more to it. Triple posting is not the way to make friends.

K3VIL
Pardon, it's the last time i give to my bro the account of this forum.
Just to continue, Flash doesn't need to achieve lightspeed, or don't run.
He can face fist to fist Spidey hitting him with a flurry of 400punches before Spidey can says: What the hell is happening?
And leave him knocked out.Spidey can climb surfaces?Flash can run on vertical surfaces so he can reach Spidey.That's not a climbing contest, it's a fight.

Lord-of-Dreams
like i said...
and that's got to be the lamest excuse EVER! You said something stupid. Get over it.

K3VIL
You've wrote the most idiot thing ever, my bro alway like to put on flame topics in the forums where i'm subscribed, it's not the first time it happens, and wouldn't be the last probably.I don't need you to trust me.So who cares of your opinion onestly.

Tron
Well, I suggest that you don't give your account info to your brother anymore, because chances are that you'll be thanking him for getting banned. So, again just a suggestion, change your password or something and make sure he doesn't come on here again.

Lord-of-Dreams
Why the hell would you tell me if you don't care whether I know or not?? And If you know that your brother will screw up your account and your ep. one whatever site you're on, why would you let him?? And I only said that using your brother as an excuse is stupid. So shutup k3vil

Mainstream

Scoobless
ok let's all calm down, he apologised and it's cool with me

i would like to know why mainstream only ever posts the same five dots in every thread though

K3VIL
I know that my bro likes to put flame but he's my bro, i believe he'll just grow up and act with more brain without being so stupid.
It's not an excuse.If u believe it or not it's not important.

nigel45
At this point, is it pretty much agreed that Flash would win?

Mainstream
it would appear that way nigel45

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>