Natalie/Hayden Slapstick Humor News

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SebulbaStar
SOURCE: THE FORCE.NET
TimeLord again chimes in with various tidbits from the Australian shoot of Episode II. Included in the summary was a couple of more humorous moments on set. Besides, everyone is human after all, no matter how in awe we are of them on the big screen.

Minor spoiler - Highlight to read:
I think they were filming what will become an intimate scene between Padme and Anakin, as the camera was looking up towards her from it's position, almost a close-up view of her face. The best part about watching this scene though is that the actors kept fluffing it completely.
They would get to a particularly tender looking moment and Natalie would suddenly laugh. "Cut" would be called and they would try again, but as they already had the giggles they would ultimately end up doing the same thing over and over. I was told they did this same thing about a half dozen times before they finally got it right.

Later there was another intimate moment being filmed between Anakin and Amidala. This scene was particularly important to George, and he would whisper hints of advice to Hayden and Natalie. They probably did about 8 takes of this scene, one had to be re-done because Hayden's nose started to run!

But they were eventually happy when George yelled - "Cut ... perfect."

Great stuff - it must have been great to relax under the pressure and stress of the shoot!

It looks like Natalie and Hayden will have a few "Slapstick" funnies to show us fans in the future of their phat-falls on the episode 2 set, and hopefully they talk about their love affir, they have going....

later
-Tim

King Jedi
I don't think they have any love affair going. If you are making a movie which is supposed to be romantic then there is no better way to advertise than have the two leading actors fall in love. I wouldn't be suprised if it was someone from Lucasfilm who is spreading the rumors. The same thing was done when Titanic was made.

Darth Daft
Yeah they did the same in Return of the Jedi. Everyone thought there was a relationship going on between Carrie Fisher and Jabba the Hutt.

Darth Daft
By the way, Sebulbstar, you have an excellent site. Keep up the good work.

SebulbaStar
Oh Thanks Darth Daft, I hope you'll be a frequent visitor. One question...Are you having any problems with my site (i.e. loading time, text over images (full-screen, you should'nt have a problem), and does the menu pop-on..just curious, cause I had a few visitors who were complaining..?)

Later
-Tim

Darth Daft
I wasn't actually on there that long, but while I was there I didn't seem to be having any problems.
Oh and yes, I will be a frequent visitor.

Dim
OK, on the topic smile ....I thought it was pretty funny..I want to see a SW blooper reel...

theEviljedi
Where have you been Dim?You mad me surpass you as the one with the most posts.sad

Dim
Well, it was about time...I was starting to feel a little freakish smile ...I was in Idaho...it sucked sad

theEviljedi
About time?Anyway it was lonely without you.

Dim
Well, if it makes you feel any better it was really lonely for me too.

theEviljedi
smile smile smile

Xizor
It would really suck to be getting intimate with Natalie Portman and find that your nose started to run.smile

King Jedi
As long as that's all that happened.smile

Dim
Well, aparently Portman didn't mind it too much..

Darth Daft
Well what if he sneezed all over her?

Dim
I think she's probably still forgive him...but that's really gross sick

Darth Daft
Well what about puke?

Dim
I'm sure she's mature enough to handle it...unless of course he's trying to vomit on her.. That's a whole different deal.

Darth Daft
Well I'd find it rather offensive. Someone standing in front of you and suddenly puking up would be a sure sign that you smell bad.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.