what about

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

He-Man
I have to write abaut...mmm...everything. About 10 pages of starwars. So about starwars in general.

LadyEowyn
well why dont you retry trying. look up some info on george lucas and how he was inspired to make those movies, write about the characters and the role they have in the movies. copy and pasting kinda gives you a blah feeling. wink

He-Man
Damn I suck!!
I put was suppose to post to my thread but instead, I made a new thread...sorry guys.

Anyway it would be so much easier to copy it from somewhere so thats propably what I'm gonna do. And as I said before it doesn't really come out mad

if any of you guys know where to find one then please help me

LadyEowyn
too bad. roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
I can't even follow

Julie
It's ok......we'll figure this thing out...eventually smile

yerssot
not with me in the neigbourhood

Julie
pessimist

yerssot
no, realist

Julie
ok....I suppose I'll concede the point roll eyes (sarcastic) ......Yerssot the realist.

yerssot
woohoo!

Now I can get elected for president!

Julie
My aren't we the realist with lofty delusions of grandeur! wink big grin

yerssot
hey! I'm still very realistic!

Julie
Sure roll eyes (sarcastic) ....you keep on telling yourself that.

yerssot
ok;

hey! I'm still very realistic!hey! I'm still very realistic!hey! I'm still very realistic!hey! I'm still very realistic!hey! I'm still very realistic!hey! I'm still very realistic!hey! I'm still very realistic!hey! I'm still very realistic!hey! I'm still very realistic!hey! I'm still very realistic!hey! I'm still very realistic!hey! I'm still very realistic!hey! I'm still very realistic!hey! I'm still very realistic!hey! I'm still very realistic!hey! I'm still very realistic!hey! I'm still very realistic!hey! I'm still very realistic!hey! I'm still very realistic!hey! I'm still very realistic!hey! I'm still very realistic!hey! I'm still very realistic!hey! I'm still very realistic!hey! I'm still very realistic!hey! I'm still very realistic!hey! I'm still very realistic!hey! I'm still very realistic!hey! I'm still very realistic!hey! I'm still very realistic!hey! I'm still very realistic!hey! I'm still very realistic!hey! I'm still very realistic!hey! I'm still very realistic!hey! I'm still very realistic!hey! I'm still very realistic!hey! I'm still very realistic!hey! I'm still very realistic!hey! I'm still very realistic!hey! I'm still very realistic!hey! I'm still very realistic!hey! I'm still very realistic!hey! I'm still very realistic!hey! I'm still very realistic!hey! I'm still very realistic!hey! I'm still very realistic!hey! I'm still very realistic!hey! I'm still very realistic!hey! I'm still very realistic!hey! I'm still very realistic!hey! I'm still very realistic!hey! I'm still very realistic!hey! I'm still very realistic!hey! I'm still very realistic!hey! I'm still very realistic!

Julie
Wow....emphatic about it too smile I'm glad you take things realistically too wink

sarcasm.....ah it's a beautiful thing

yerssot
sar...casm?

Julie
Yes......it's something most Americans thrive on, fortunately or unfortunately, depends on who you talk to. wink

yerssot
I heared those English actors are good at it

Julie
hmmm...I haven't heard that, but I can't deny it. so I guess I'm left to agree with what you heard.

yerssot
(it's a reference to the thread/argu with Ush about the phrase "Why do I sense we picked up another worthless creature"wink

Julie
Worthless creatures need picking up......

Ewen McGreggor is not a brit though.

mah
ewan is scottish, which means he is british.

Julie
Ok.....I thought they disliked each other....or was that the Irish and the Brits?

yerssot
he's from that country on the other side of the Channel, happy all?

Julie
Yeah.....that clears things up roll eyes (sarcastic) ......nice try Yerssot.....shall we move on?

jedi212guy
IMHO, any conversation with yerssot is confusing. wink

yerssot
it is?
wizard! (poodoo! I hope they have a better one in EpII!)
That means a lot to me J212, thank you smile

Julie
What's IMHO....you're doing a good job of confusing me too.....I think Yerssot is better at that though.

jedi212guy
No problem. You sure are a strange guy, man. big grin

yerssot
IMHO= In my humble opion
IMHO-OC= In my humble opion, ofcourse

Julie
Thank you, Yerssot. For once you are clearing things instead of confusing them.....and your sarcasm is not lost on me....I appreciate it. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.