Help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones
If there is any generous hyperspace members out there, could i please have your user name and password to enter hyperspace because it wont let me sign up,and when it does, it wont accept my credit card (sons of a bitches)

The Ones
anyone....?

yerssot
"Use the force ... THINK"

you think any one is stupid enough to give his/her password cause yours gets "rejected"?

The Ones
yes

yerssot
just checking

ennuic
confused

laughing out loud

Odde Raciir
blowup

Rebel Racer
lol, i asked the same quetsion a while ago, The Ones, except that i didn't even try to register.

VengeanceGOD
You know what would be a cool idea? If a bunch of us pooled some money together and made a KMC hyperspace account that we could all use.

Darth Revan
laughing

Mr.Deflok
Can I have your credit card number? I'll try signing you up. *goes to amazon.com and waits patiently*

The Ones
Dream on fuzz ball

Hypernova
laughing

Is Hyperspace limited to US customers only? I also tried a while back but it wouldn't take mine either miffed

The Ones
i think so, if it wont let me on........ confused

Hypernova
Why would GL limit access to US only? I was so pissed off about that! What the f**k?

But... he can and he has!! wacko

sad

Mr.Deflok
Can I have your credit card number?

The Ones
Back off mate!!!

yerssot
don't be so hostile

Darth Revan
Yeah... I'll teach you not to be mean! chair

yerssot
and DR is the master in being mean.. I think

MAMA
Why Lucas made a decision that we must pay to take an exclusive look on Episode III, unlike before..its FREE!!! The greedy lucasfilm empire has begun...

Mr.Deflok
So you're not gonna give me your credit card number?

Julie
I wouldn't if I could...and I can't so it doesn't matter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.