21 Jump Street!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JessieSparrow
Ok this has to be the best show of all time...Johnny Depp is so amazing in it and the shows are extreamly funny not just like laugh once and your done you are rolling on the floor laughing.

BOPRecruit 16
is that show available on dvd yet and/or on tv airing somewhere that i should now about? whenever i watch tv speicals on deppj, i always hear alot of good things about this show. on e! they showed clips...dang....he fine! love

JessieSparrow
You hafta look in the TV guide but it is on TV where I am its channel 48 at 4:00. Its not out on DVD yet damn. But if you can find it on TV its worth watching.

BOPRecruit 16
do you live in the u.s.? cause 48 is bravo for me.

JessieSparrow
Yea, I think the channel is WGTW or sumin' like that I dunno just look in the TV guide at 4:00 go down the list till you find it.

BOPRecruit 16
uh...i'll have to do some major huntin' to find that show...anyways, here's some pix from the show that cogger15 was so kind enough as to post them for me in the johnny depp thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=1497481#post1497481

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.