Kill Bill Vol1 or Kill Bill Vol2?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
Which one would you pick?
I havent seen the second one yet.

ragesRemorse
i just saw volume 2 tonight. The are both great movies, It is rare to get a movie that is made with such cinema expertise and style, and still be fully entertaining and jaw dropping. Volume 1 was to get us pulled into the story to want to see what happens next, it was a very simple plot, volume 2 had an ever deeping plot, or atleast plot development. 2 complimented volume 1 and made you appreciate it that much more, but volume 1 was more entertaining because it was seeing this for the first time. they are both 10's in my book

Myth
I prefer to look at it as one great movie. The screenplay and dialog in Vol 2 was much better than Vol 1 while Vol 1 was nonstop live-anime action. That being said, Vol 1 is more entertaining, and Vol 2 is a better movie, but together, the movie is a magnificant piece of art.

killthesunlight
i agree with myth, except the anime part i just look at it as a whole big movie, a sick and twisted love story.

Elektra_lover
Wait theirs anime in the movies?(Haven't seen them but i want to soooooooooooo bad)

whatshisface
just KB v.1 has the anime

Elektra_lover

LeAtHerRFace
You shouldnt say

badkittykitty
leatherface is right you shouldn't say

btw I totally agree with myth...as a whole the movie is excellent!

MC Mike
There was a special about the movie on BET the other day... the first one was supposed to be Eastern (Asia, etc) and the second one was to be Western (Cowboy style, etc.) And it was. yes

The Unknown
Yeah, I watched that. I didn't know that Budd was Bill's brother until I saw the special. Did it say he was in the first volume?

Anyways, the only thing I didn't like about Volume 1 was the anime scene. V1 had more action, though V2 made up for that with the humor and other stuff. But I like V1 a little more than V2.

movie_freak
There both good but i liked KB1 better.

JKozzy
Vol.2 definetly.

abnicirici
To be honest, I've not seen KBV2 yet, But the first one was the best!

WindDancer
I chose Kill Bill as awhole movie. So both for me.

SenshiNaka
I agree with Myth and WindDancer, i see it as one movie and it was one damn good movie.

AnSLCPunk
I havent seen vol 2 but I saw vol 1 and I didnt really care for it.

lil Texiness
I cant really separate them erm I agree its one big movie in two volumes. I cant really see anyone owning one volume and not the other, nor can i see someone seeing one volume but not the other...

I love how the whole thing was done, you felt sorry for all characters at some point.

Lord Soth
agreed. They're so vastly different in style and execution it hard to compare. But they are both extremely excellent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.