Favorite Kill Bill Scene

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
What was your favorite scene(s)?

Vol 1: The part where it goes black and white and she slices them up.

Vol 2: Either Madsen's shotgun or Uma pulling out Hannah's eye and having her freak out.

Fire
Vol1: the fight between uma and that girl with her flying guillotine

TrAnCeDuO
i was wondering myth...what the hell is behind elles patch!?

Samas-adian
Nothing.

AAK
Vol 1: the begining was awesome... best intor to a movie in a while

Vol 2: the whole part with the grave

MR. PINK
The entire battle with the crazy 88s of course. For the Japanese and Hong Kong release of KIll Bill, Trantino is going to re-edit the movies back into one and un-censor it. They're be released on DVD here way later. The crazy 88 battle will be back in color, the way Trantino intended it to be.

killthesunlight
I'd have to say the battle between Elle and Beatrix, because they are supposed to be the complete same warrior so it was cool to see her fight her evil self, and then get revenge for Pai mei, instead of just for herself

FieryPhoenix
Vol.1 Rooftop pagoda battle with O-Ren. It's a really nice setting.

Vol.2 Fight with Elle or the finale. big grin

sexaysnoot
i like the finale

badkittykitty
vol 1 -O Rens background (anime)

vol 2- the whole part of training with Pai mei,I was laughing through the whole thing

StinkFist462
Vol. 1 Anime Scene , and where she goes againts the 88's

Rogue Jedi
i like the animated scene where it shows what happened to lucy lui when she was a kid. her dad pushed that guys head through the damn wall!!!

SenshiNaka
Vol.2 - I really liked the scene where BB pretend shoots mommy. Very emotional at that point. cry

sarahvma
Too many...
The Lonely Grave of Paula Shultz, Face to Face (I like when you see The Bride do that big, overdone death scene for B.B. - that was great), Showdown at the House of Blue Leaves.. oh, h*ll - they were all great. Talanted little nerd...

sarahvma
From Myth's comment about the Michael Madsen shot gun scene (which is a personal favorite):

Okay, as you can tell from my avvie, I love Michael Madsen, but when he says that line, "Not having t*ts as fine or as big as yours... I can't even imagine how bad that sh*t stings." every time I hear that I think, "Okay, so... you DO have t*ts, then?"

My friend's sitting there in that scene where Budd opens the trailer door for Elle shirtless, and she goes, "Ooh, he's got nice abs." I was like, "Mel, what the h*ll are you talking about?" and she's like "Well, I don't have my glasses, and we're kind of far away, but he looks pretty buff from here."

sarahvma
... Just an empty eye-socket. Do you remember that scene in Lord of the Rings, the Two Towers right before the battle where that guy turns around and all you see is that gaping hole? That's pretty much it. Of course, Darryl would just have a normal eye...

SenshiNaka
I never thought an eyepatch could be so sexy.

More of my favorite scenes:
Budd's shotgun surprise.
When The Bride is looking throught the Hanzo swords.
House of Blue Leaves.

Ah who am i kidding i liked every minute of the 4 hours.

sarahvma
lol - it's so freakin' hard to pick a favorite... I love when Budd (squinting with that weirdly sexy Michael Madsen squint... only he can pull it off without looking retarded) says to the Bride, "This is for breaking my brother's heart." then slam!
But the whole movie is great. I can't even pick a favorite line... but I have a few...

B.B.: I'm impervious to bullets, mommy!
Bill: Get down there, you're playing Possum!

Budd: This is for breaking my brother's heart.

Mexican Guy: White women call 'dis 'da silent treadmen' an' we leddem think we don' like it!"

Elle: What's that?
The Bride: Budd's Hanzo Sword
Elle: He said he sold it! (can't quite remember the wording)
The Bride: Guess that makes him a liar, now, don't it?
(I just love the total Clint Eastwood way she pulls off that line... it's so corny)

The Superman monlogue... it's just a funny image to think of David Carradine leafing through comic books in his spare time.

The conversation in Japanese between Hanzo and his waiter. "Sake? VAAARRRY GOOOD!"

sarahvma
and then one more from Budd I forgot:

Budd: I don't dodge guilt, and I don't jew on my comeuppance. That woman deserves her reveange... and we deserve to die. But then again - so does she! So I guess we'll just see... won't we?

I also like the whole back-story about the added-in Larry the strip club owner scene. Quentin had been totally against Madsen growing his hair out for Budd, and then Madsen wanted to add his white Stetson, so Quentin essentially wrote a character just to tell Madsen to take off the d*mn hat.
Plus for some sick reason I love the "calendar time for Buddy" scene... it's just funny. "There's your name... there USED to be your name!"

gtsecc

gtsecc
H - You musta have berry big rats you need a Hanzo steel!
U - Huge.

sarahvma
lol - i love that scene. Sonny Chiba is such a ham.

Myth
It makes sense with the way he says it. Pretty much he is saying:
"Since I don't have **** like yours..."
"I can't even imagine how bad that sh*t must sting"

sarahvma
Yeah, I know, but he's basically saying he does have t*ts... it just made me laugh - I'm not pawning it off as a blooper.

Myth
But with the tone he says it in it does make sense, so how is it a blooper? Oh well, it doesn't really matter.

sarahvma
I'm not saying it's a blooper - just something I found funny.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.