Nc-17

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MC Mike

Cinemaddiction
Most of those movies were never even released to theatres to begin with, and "Wadd: The Life & Times Of John C. Holmes" was just a suppliment disc to the "Wonderland" DVD. NC-17 is virtually extinct, and needs to be done away with, like "sudden death" in the NFL.

BTW, I think you're in the minority, thinking that "Showgirls" is a better movie than "Requiem for a Dream". There's no comparison, to be honest. Although I heard "Showgirls" is a favorite in France.

MC Mike
All that was a quote from a site, except the first sentence, so it's not my opinion. smile

Cinemaddiction
Oi, good thing. I didn't think anyone in their right mind would come on a movie board such as this and proclaim something so..blasphemous.

BackFire
Indeed, Requiem for a Dream is pure gold, showgirls is pure dribble.

However, it's interesting to look at that list, and recognize so many movies that are now considered cult classics and known as extremly strong, and popular films today.

Lord Soth
Young Adam comes out soon, that's rated NC-17

burlyman
i feel ashamed for inspiring him no expression

MC Mike
You, kid, just be quiet! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.