KB2--Monk's Reward

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roundisfunny
A "monk's reward", in case you have never heard the term, is a short clip following the end credits of a movie. Kill Bill Volume 2 has one.

However, if you didn't stay to see it, and want to know what it is, here it is:

The Bride plucks out an eyeball from one of the Crazy 88's, Quentin yells "Cut", and Uma says, "Aw, can't we do it again?" There are some laughs, then it cuts to black.

TrAnCeDuO
yup! i sw that too and it was pretty funny...

Myth
I'm so glad I forced my friends to stay. A couple of us had a feeling that there'd be something at the end but about 6-7 of my friends were begging to leave. They said "Big deal" but if I would have found out that I missed something no matter how small, I would have been mad.

roundisfunny
You know you've watched too much Tarantino when...that.

Myth
lol, exactly.

Hattori_Hanzo
i missed the bloopers cuz i didnt know
im seeing it again just for the bloops =)

Myth
Its only one blooper.

Ice Mario
The whole cast spots at the end were pretty cool and yet people were leaving through those. A couple of the people in the crew I was with wanted to leave, but as they were getting lifts home with the two of us that stayed, they didn't get further than the cinema foyer and had a nice wait out there so they may aswell have just stayed in the comfortable seats.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.