Galactus vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
LoL so much vs threads.... oh well... I would go with Galactus.

Magee
Again with vs threads containing Thanos if hes got the infinty gauntlet then he wins, with basicaly everyone, including beings like eternity and i think the living tribunal.
Thanos has come up against him with out the gauntlet but it usualy ends in Thanos going away.

Rasta
I believe he did try to attack The Living Tribunal with the Infinity Gauntlet and The Living Tribunal just stopped it happening, with a click of his fingers.

Never
Thanos defeated TLT already wink

Magee
Did he?? when was this?

eleveninches
They fought recently at the start of the new thanos series. Without the infinity gauntlet, thanos knew that he was way outmatched by Galactus

Never
Grab his (Thanos) last limited series; he defeats him near the end.

JuggernautFan
defeats who???? thanos defeats LT, or thanos Defeats galactus?? i know thanos defeated galactus with the infinity gauntlet, which LT rendered useless. then defeated even LT while controlling the heart of the universe. but other than that, he isn't a match for either. unless he has significantly upgraded himself when he remade the universe.

Never
The Living Tribunal.

JuggernautFan
thanos on at optimal levels of power can't defeat LT, only while he controlled the heart. is that what you are talking about?

Never
I never said he could smile

JuggernautFan
ahhh ok, just missunderstood what you were saying. alot of confusion.

LeAtHerRFace
What comics do you read this from?

JuggernautFan
"the end" in which thanos tracked down the heart. an unlimited supply of energy. he essentially became "TOAA - the one above all"

Alex-Neo
can some body post a picture of Thanos please ? and TLT is they have it

JuggernautFan
http://www.classicmarvel.com/cast/thanos.htm theres thanos.

http://www.classicmarvel.com/cast/livingtribunal.htm theres LT (living tribunal)

Wynndar
Considering the facts, Galactus is more pweful than Thanos, however, Thanos is more evil and more 'hungry'...Thanos could find a way to beat him...the cosmic cube and the infinity guantlet r examples of this....however, Thanos' encounters with Tyrant support that Galactus is more powerful...the recent Thanos series shows Thanos being pretty powerful...whether or not this a accurate, or even good series is arguable...in my opinion, Galactus is way to smart to be ultimately beaten by Thanos...only in a fatalistic plot could Thanos win

muffin man
thanos he took out all the avengers galactus gotten beaten by the silver surfer

Maelstrom
Galactus. I guess he overpowers Thanos in all areas.

norrin radd
get a grip, surfer could never beat his maker, and thanos by himself cannot defeat galactus.

lifeisaglich
News flash thanos already defeated galactus using the infinity gauntlet. HOTU And from what I hear he laid waste to every comic, eternity, and celestial being.

Krissy Von Doom
Every comic?

With an external power source (cube, gauntlet) Thanos can beat Galactus, otherwise he'd get squashed

lifeisaglich
Meant to say COSMIC BEING

guy222
Originally posted by LeAtHerRFace
LoL so much vs threads.... oh well... I would go with Galactus.

Thanos w/IG

bigbran
Originally posted by guy222
Thanos w/IG NO!
Find me the direct quote where it says IG!

Thanos loses... horribly.
He doesn't have the IG in this thread, or in comics, so... irrelevent.

Kutulu
This thread was from 2004... blowup

Mider999
why did this thread have to happen and why is it two pages long, the cosmic cube and IG are not things he has just laying around, he'll die if he faces galactus, im suprised if galactus even notices him in one on one combat.

guy222
Originally posted by Mider999
why did this thread have to happen and why is it two pages long, the cosmic cube and IG are not things he has just laying around, he'll die if he faces galactus, im suprised if galactus even notices him in one on one combat.

U know that Thanos grew as large as Galactus during the Hunger stuff

Thanos worships Death

Lord S
The only way Thanos can get the better of Galactus is either with some type of artifact, or with the help of cosmic beings (supposedly) equal to Galactus in power.

Mider999
i dont care if he grew as large as thanos that doesnt make him even nearly his equal.

Rewmac
Thanos alone can't win this fight. Okay he could stand up to him but surely he wouldn't win alone.

Mider999
he could stand up to him and then galatus would get tired of holding back and own thanos

Rewmac
Same here. Just look at Tyrant stuff

Thanos fought depowered Tyrant

Galactus fought Full Power Tyrant.

Anonimator
Galactus \m/

swerve1988
the only way thanos can win is with the IG or HOTU....than again ANY person with either item can beat Galactus.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.