King Kong vs Godzilla Remake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
It would be awesome if there was a remake of that legendary fight. Curious, who do you prefer to win? My opinion is Godzilla.

Carlcsw
I think Godzilla might win, ive not seen the original. Didn't even know there was one, I bet it was a crappy japanese flick or something

LeAtHerRFace
I think on the original... King Kong won.

johnny.d girl
yeah it was some crappie japaniese movie.......and i was laughing all the way threu it 2!!!!!

GGgrievous725
yes it was an odd movie they got kong drunk which was odd but he likes what all men like beer and women and it was kinda weird with the wires
giving kong super lighting powers

ragesRemorse
well, if king kong would be as big as he is in the new king kong remake. It wouldnt even be a fight. Godzilla would just step on him.

GGgrievous725
yes kong only gives mercy to the opposite sex

Snowbeast
Godzilla unless it's the crappy American version, then Kong.

GGgrievous725
crappy american version man are you one of the people who enjoy watching japanese people just move there mouths and someones else talks for em you sicken me and even in the japanese version Godzilla got his ass handed to him

Snowbeast
The American Godzilla got his ass handed to him way too easily and just how hard is it to get Godzilla right. It was basically an overgrown dinosaur. As for the Japanese movies, there's nothing I can do about the dubbing, it's only the dubbed voices of the kids in those movies that I can't stand. Otherwise I love those movies warts and all.

ragesRemorse
yeah, the american godzilla movie was about as bad as they come. the shitty-ness of godzilla movies is apart of the apeal. I thought everyone understood that.

GGgrievous725
Originally posted by Snowbeast
The American Godzilla got his ass handed to him way too easily and just how hard is it to get Godzilla right. It was basically an overgrown dinosaur. As for the Japanese movies, there's nothing I can do about the dubbing, it's only the dubbed voices of the kids in those movies that I can't stand. Otherwise I love those movies warts and all.

well japanese godzilla had the ability to shoot fire and american didnt and the same incident happened in the original japanese godzilla movie so american godzilla and japanese are both pretty much even

stunna1773
u serious a giant sisy monkey wit anger problems beat godzilla thats a rip off

Snowbeast
Originally posted by GGgrievous725
well japanese godzilla had the ability to shoot fire and american didnt and the same incident happened in the original japanese godzilla movie so american godzilla and japanese are both pretty much even

The original Godzilla made it to the end of his first movie before being killed and that was only managed because a Scientist invented a machine that extracted all of the oxygen from water, thereby reducing Godzilla to a skeleton. Acouple of missiles took out the American Godzilla nowhere near the end of his movie. The Japanese Godzilla, with his nuclear breath and enormous size would pulverize the other Godzilla in no time, King Kong wouldn't stand a chance either.

mr.smiley
Kong all the way.

Imperial_Samura
Godzilla should win. I mean, if it's classic Godzilla he terrorises nations, he was as big buldings etc. He was more like a force of nature, no where near as wussy as that silly dinosaur remake version (Stuck in a bridge my foot) King Kong was nowhere near as powerful... So if this went as it should Godzilla would triumph the majority of times (unless it's the afore mentioned remake, in which case he gets beaten. Again.)

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by stunna1773
u serious a giant sisy monkey wit anger problems beat godzilla thats a rip off

well, kong can actually use his feet and legs to attack. Godzilla only uses his legs for walking and his arms for dancing. Yeah, his radioactive firebreath is pretty damn mean, but kong is da man Happy Dance

Freaky Zeeky
Jamaica

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.