Hellboy vs Spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
I would go with Spawn although Hellboy is pretty cool himself.

Spawnie
Can anyone give me the extent of Hellboys powers? I can't write anything if I don't know the facts about Hellboy. Plus I don't want to repeat myself about Spawn, cuz I think I said enough about Spawn on various threads.

SuperNova
Hellboy has no special powers, but he has a giant stone hand that when it hits someone... theyre gonna go flying... or hurting and flying. He has increased durability, and hes a good problem solver, he has special guns and weapons, kind of like the punisher, but special weapons, ones his fish partner made for him, he has homing bullets, exploding bullets, all sorts of special weaponry, hes a very very very proficient bounty hunter, id say, rivaling with that of Lobo, and he is pretty sneaky, and funny.

SuperNova
He also can jump very high, and he is very agile. He can jump across rooftops, and he can take some heavy damage before he even starts to bleed. He can fall from pretty high heights and not even feel it, he can get thrown across a rooftop slammed down into the ground while hitting the edge of dumpster, and it makes a small cut, no broken bones, nothing.

Spawnie
Oh well, I think he could rival a Spawn Hunter then. I guess it would be a good brawl then. But I keep thinking that Hellboy is just a minion class devil, and Spawn killed the lord of hell. Well never mind all that who cares anymore what he did, the point is that it would be a class act brawl. Ofcourse I vote for my hero, but only when he would be in dire straits, that is the only way I see him defeating something out of his world. Hellboy better have a solution for Spawn's chains and shroud that can dismantle almost anything with just a mere thought. I remember when Spawn's symbiote mutated after the first Reedemer pounded him into the ground. After the mutation he cut Reedemers arm of with his cloke. He cut through that guy like it was butter, and then bluffed to kill the old lady beside him (the old lady rappresented GOD).

Jason420
Hell boy is sweet but id go with Spawn on this one hellboy would put up a "hell" of a fight though big grin

SuperNova
Hahahaha! Hahahahaha! Hahahahaha! Ehhh... hahaha... "Hell" of a fight... haha... not funny.
Anyways, Hellboy wouldnt really be affected by any of spawns fire, Fire fuels hellboy, it seems to make him angrier when hes hit by it. But hes resistant to fire, so thats a plus for him. Hes also really strong so I dont think spawns chain would last long on him, specially with his stone arm, Really, hes pretty resistant to eveyrthing spawn is made of. I like hellboy N all, but spawn has too many different powers... but... I figure hellboy would figure out a way to take down spawn, like dunking him in water?
There both about equal in strength, Spawns fire or anything spawn has that uses fire wouldnt affect Hellboy, There both pretty good fighters...
The only reason id say Hellboy would win, is because hes a good bounty hunter, VERY good, because hes resistant to what spawn mainly uses, Fire, and because he has special weapons, like bullets that shoot inside his costume, and spray water and crap all over him.
But, Hellboy defeated like all sorts of spawns from hell in the movie, he took out the hound of ressurection from hell, He defeated some things like spawn, and from where spawn came from too...
So... its anybodies game.. Hellboy cause hes strong and resistant to fire.

Spawnie
I didn't mention his fire or other powers, Spawn doesn't like to use those anyway, it always gives him a terrible feeling. Anytime he uses great powers he becomes more uncontrollable and collateral damage happends. I'm talking about his shroud and chains, and plus his ability to make spikes stick out of every inch of his body. When he went to heaven with Angela, to help he with a trial that she had, his symbiote had an allergic reaction to the inviroment and went in extreme selfdefensive mode. He looked like a porkypine man, noone could touch him without getting hurt. I just love that guy.

Raventheonly
Hellboy for me because his job is to hunt down things like Spawn. I am not completely sure of exactly all of Hellboys powers but i know he's got more then just fire resistance and strength, he's a bloody Demon fighting against what he is with his own will and he's the key to unlocking the depths of heck onto the earth....

Jason420
just because its your job doesnt mean your gonna succeed i think spawn would rip hellboys face off

Jason420
o yeah and supernova it wasnt meant to be funny cock

LeAtHerRFace
Spawn

FrothByte
it would be spawn. spawn heals up his wounds, hellboy doesnt. hellboy isn't really that agile. remember when he tried to jump on an oncoming train... and hit the train instead? plus hellboy gets hurt by blade attacks as seen in the movie, and spawn has all those spike thingies. not to mention all of spawn's other powers

wolverine8888
spawn would most likly wipe the floor with hell boy

eleveninches
spawn!!!!!

Demon in a jar
You should read the comic book. Hellboy heal just like Wolverine. He has infite will. Extremely resitent to paine. Very strong. Highly skill in close combat action. Pretty agile. Though as no-one. He have an explosive laucher gun. When he hit you with his RIGHT HAND OF DOOM it's like a dive straight to hell. His father his the most powerfull Demon ever. Even Astoroth, prince oh hell fear him. He his the beast of Apocalypse. When he gets berserk and you can see his horn grow on his head, you know that the end his near. He strike fear into the seven dragon hart. That all. Spawn his against the wrong guy. It semm like everyone talk about hellboy never have read the Book. Goodam know realy don't know what your talking about. HELLBOY IS THE APOCALYPSE BRIGNER

Magee
Yea and i realy dont know what you just said Happy Dance

Daywalker
Spawn

FrothByte
ok, i admit i've never even seen a hellboy comics, but have you ever read a spawn comic? considering hellboy is the apocalypse bringer, did you also know that spawn beat malebolgia ruler of hell? spawn just has too much power... but il research more into hellboy so i cud make a more plausible argument.

Arachnoidfreak
Hellboys brings the apocalypse, and Spawn kills the ruler of hell(and a few other powerful demon/gods, such as Urizen)....tough choice. Im going with Spawn.

jplatinum
Spawn wins in two minutes.

BENITO
SPAWN

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.