Johnny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mad 4 Johnny
is anyone else annoyed that Johnny Depp said he is a failure. if his fans thought that he wouldnt have any.So Johnny Depp if you ever read this then see this you are not a failure and dont think this.cause it would annoy me that a great man such as your self would think that. mad

ilvorlandobloom
aw, he said he was a failure? how sad. y would he say that? he is so successful!

ArrghPirateGirl
REALY How could he say that with all us crazy lovers after him *hmm looks grumpy* When did he say that???

johnny.d girl
i don't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Niether do I!!!

johnny.d girl
oh well
i might now y he thinks that but it is abit 2 discusting and 2 long 2 say over the net
but APG nows what i'm talking bout!!!
ewwwwwwwww

ArrghPirateGirl
THAT EVIL BLOODY PAPER
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
DO U THINK THAT BLOODY THING IS TRUE EWWWW???

Miss_bishie
Ya, I got so pissed off to. But we can not change Johnny. His low self confidence is a part of him..............just like it is a part of me..

Mad 4 Johnny
hey it is true to find out type johnny depp but go to google ok and be shocked cause i am. i am going to try and find an address 4 Johnny and send him a letter or an email.so if you want in then send me something to say and your name if you want lets hope this helps him feel happy and wanted ok so let me know smile

JacksBabe777
i know his address i could PM it to you...

JacksBabe777
And i really don't think he's a failure. he's AWSOME. i've seen a lot of his movies and maybe the movie wasn't the best but he's always the best part. he's never been a failure.

ArrghPirateGirl
nope NEVER EVER EVER EVER Hey JDG do ya think that evil bloody article on him was true. If it is It makes me feal sry for him *cries 4 Johnny* He He LITTLE CRAZY HERE

MyraSparrow
Hey I saw that too on google news

ArrghPirateGirl
I havnt been on google news yet will have 2 go on & c

SimoneDepp
mad 4 johnny?? have you his address?
say something that he is not a failure!!
he is fantastic!!!! i love him sooo much.
xxx simone

KMC
eek! how could he say that? But i'm a hypocrite...

Kate xx

ArrghPirateGirl
He He He I got Johnnys adress YAY YAY YAY *does happy little dance*

Kes
This isnt about POTC.
Closing--closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.