MTV: Pimp My Ride

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
Is anyone else out there a big fan of MTV's pimp my ride?? I love the way that they rebuild cars, my fave has to be the 69 mustang *maddie mustang* and the Merage they rebuilt, does anyone else out there share my love??

Tex
Yeah the Mustang was awesome.

I really like the Cadillac they painted pink/purple! raver

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
yeah, and didn't they put a shoe rack in for that chick???

Tex
yes

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
it was so cool,but that girl really didn't need that now did she?? Did you see the eps. with that truck?? That play station area he put in the back?? SH!T!!!! I want that truck!

HockeyHorror
i like the show..its average. Xzibit is tight and everything but HAVE YOU EVER NOTICEd!!!!

that they ONLY customize the car...they dont actually fix the engine or anything like that...the car might be tight, but its gonna run like SHIT!!

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
That's true,but hey,it's entertainment!

forumcrew
they do good work, but some of it is ugly the mustang and civic last 2 atleast that i have seen are the best so far.. only thing with the Stang they didnt show the girl the flamethrower atleast in the 30 min we saw

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
yeah, i wish that they would have left it on there, i loved that sh!t,i would put them on mine!!!

Sacrifise666
this is a great car show.

for anyone who has never seen it heres some info.

rap artist Xzibit takes videos of peoples cars that are pieces of junk.

he comes to suprise the car owner and fixes the car for free.

when i say fix i mean rebuilding it from scratch.

evil face

moonwalker741
yo that show kicks ass.......my favorite wuz the oldsmobile and the mikado luv truck

LanİeWindu
I Love this show, me and my family are addicted to it.

Good thing MTV fronts the bill, because West Coast Customs is not cheap at all. Those cars get upgraded from $20,000 to $30,000 per car. Too much for anyone in the real world.

Sarah15
I love pimp my ride too...yeah i agree my favorite was the mustang episode...

Darth Vicious
I was wondering if the do fix the engine or whatever else is wrong with the car because it seems stupid that they only fix the exterior and interior but leave the engine as is, overall is a great show!

ElectricBugaloo
i got a car worse than all those.

and i agree w/ Darth Vicious, they better fix up the engine too

blueberry69
im so mad at these ppl who killed my boyfriend

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
um, i am sorry , what happend?? And how in the hell does that relate to PimpMyRide?

I don't know if they fix the engine aswell,but that's still cool that they would do 20 000 dollars worth of work for free!!

Stormy Day
I love the show.I remember one episode they took this one girls old mustang and made it to a pimped one.They put a built in camera om there and gold rocks on the stick shift and rear view mirror.

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
that was my fav epi of all time,that and the baja bug!

Jamief90
http://www.mtv.com/onair/pimp_my_ride/

StrlitSnrise
I just love how they all say "that's snap" i love that expression, id move to southern cali just to use it!!

Mr. Bacon
pimp my ride sucks

dragonpisces272
i watch it no expression and you get all those hook ups for free and junk...I would shove our car in that show

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
i love it, i wish i could get our car pimped but it's a 2001 nissan sentra,and theres not much more you could pimp on that lil shit!!

*CaRaMeL*GrL*
Any1 watch dis show? from MTV, i watched my first ep yesterday, and found it hilarious laughing out loud

nhoj21
My favorite "Pimp My Ride" epsiode was the one with the Honda CRX. It sucked that the car died on Xzibit on the way to West Coast Cutsoms. But he is so lucky to have a PS2 with wireless controllers. Also the '04 Scion xB with the Drivesoft computer. It has Internet access, e-mail, DVD, Cd Player, and a whole bunch of $%#^ I can't list.

rapmastad
acutally know, you know the one with teh honda CRX? they fixed the engine, and they put a fu*ckin ps2 in that shit

my favorite episode: when they bought the guy a scion xb

favorie part of the show: the reactions to the people

Xzibit: check out your brand new car!

OOOHHHH DUUUDE!!!!!

DarthCyrax
i love this show

MaTriX Ne0 2199
If you remember in the Baja Bug episode they did replace the engine, but the only reason they stressed it because you can actually see it on the bug. Occasionally you do see them adding things under the hood on some episodes, but I'm pretty sure they do engine work on the car. Considering putting a new engine and replacing parts under the hood would cost practically nothing compared to the customization of the car itself. I think it's kind of strange the cars people bring in to get "Pimped." I think that Hi-Jet or whatever was retarded. I liked the Honda Civic with Lamborghini doors especially.

There is an email address you can send to if you're interested in being on PimpMyRide and don't live in Southern Cali, but I'm guessing that's either just to see people that are interested or maybe they're planning on having a "Travelling West Cost Customs" PimpMyRide someday.

I hope that's the case, because I'd love to have my car on there. I don't have the worst out of all cars, but that's because I paid more than 200$ for it. I believe it's still worthy of being on the show.

ZomBiE_HunTER
I like that show I like the one where the put three xboxes i there and the guys says he doesnt have that many friends.And I like Steven,Big Dane and ,Mad Mike they're awesome.

fruits
it's sooo crazy. i wish i lived in southern claifornia sooooo bad just to get my ride pimped. i wonder if ne1 has tried just like, beating their car up on purpose just so it could get pimped.

MornGlory
I LOVE THIS SHOW!
didnt think I would like it but I LOVE IT

SlipknoT
I cant stand this show. Its very annoying, they do the same thing in every episode.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.