against elizabeth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aniron
Ok I know some ppl like her, but I can't stand her, who agrees, I don't like keira anyway.
HA HA HA Did you guys notice that Elizabeth WHISPERED "will" about four times in a rown in potc?
She can't act and is butt ugly, I don't like her at all, does anyone else agree.
p.s I don't made her snogging orlando, but they could've chosen a better actress. if you've seen bend it like beckham you'll understand.

Orlando Bloom03
Ya totally agree I hate Elizabeth AKA Keira!!!! Shes such a "poo"!! Ya I take it you might also have a crush on Orli?!

aniron
ha ha ha ye, but there ya go.
glad to meet a fellow orli fan.
Have you seen bend it like beckham, she just doesn't change character.

Orlando Bloom03
ya I also totally agree.... Ya I'm trying to get an Orli sig.... but it's not working right now.... LOL!!!

aniron
if you're orli's third biggest fan, I guess I'm his first he he

aniron
urgh, listning to the soundtrack, and it's the bit with the kissing scene, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol.

Orlando Bloom03
LOL, Ya in POTC I always fast forward through the kissing scene!!!! Dugh, Dugh, Dugh...

Orlando Bloom03
Ya sorry girl a gotta go do homework.... I'll be on tomorrow his time....!!! Bye see ya later!!! Thanx for chating!!!

aniron
tra. ps liz looks like she isn't enjoying it either and keira sed: "it came easy kissing orlando" shock.

Kitoky
Okay, first there's an Against Kate Bosworth thread now there's an Agaist Elizabeth thread? Wow....

Chelse_gladrin9
I HATE THEM BOTH!!!!! evil face devil bunny

airangel429
Ok we don't need any character bashing in this forum!

This is not my mean voice......yet! big grin

MissesDepp?!
hmm... well... umm... SHE SAID WILL A THOUSAND TIMES!

will's gonna die
"Will.."
Will's not dead
"Will!"
Will is down on one knee proposing.
"Will?"

rrrrrrrrrrggg......... I like Keira though, just like I like Orlando but HATE, LOATH AND DISPISE ENTIRELY, Will!

airangel429
laughing out loud

bLooMiLiCioUs
how cld you despise will??blink
he's that romantic,uptight person you get to work ur magic on to make him loosen updevil

.:[Kamikaze]:.
lol hehe, erm keira's ok i guess better than some other actresses, but i dont really care she done nothing to me, so i have nothing against her,, i mean like some actresses make me NOT watch the movie because i cant stand them and their attitude, but keira's aight.

MissesDepp?!
no no no will is such a loser rrrrrrrrrrggggg JUST SAY YOU MADE THE SWORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

airangel429
NO MORE BASHING!!!!!!!! IT'S VERY DISRESPECTFUL AND APPALING TO OTHERS! CLOSING!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.