Who is that black guy??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hattori_Hanzo
I just watched the trailer for Volume 1 on dvd today and there was this shot of a black guy in traditional chinese clothes and was holding a samurai sword! Who the heck is he??? Then i did this photo search on google for kill bill (forgot what i searched for) and the first picture that came up was the same black guy fighting Bill!!!! WHO IS HE??????????

The Unknown
http://www.angelfire.com/dbz/tiensdbzwebsite/michael.JPG

Michael Jai White

ennuic
Maybe he's setup a character for a different movie idea that he wants to make some day?

That was only a guess.

MR. PINK
You know, I have Kill Bill Vol. 1 and I saw volume 2 and that guy wasn't in it! The only black guy in the whole thing was Samuel L. Jackson's cameo as Rufus the organ man.

Myth
I CAN'T WAIT FOR DELETED SCENES NOW!

TrAnCeDuO
....................i saw that guy before....i had totally forgotten about him!

The Unknown
He's from a deleted flashback scene.

killthesunlight
that'd make alotta sense because there are a lot of signifigant changes from the script.

Hattori_Hanzo
damn i wanna see that scene.. bill never really got to fight. i want to see his 1337 skillz. hopefully it will be released in an uncut dvd

rox
Michael Jai White was in the trailer but not in the movie

Myth
Wow, glad to see you're on top of things. laughing

burlyman
messed I would like to see this scene added to the DVD

burlyman
smile

burlyman
wink

sarahvma
Hmmm... well, Quentin always said he wanted to make a Kill Bill complete DVD, and he's saying he might even release the Japanese version in theaters... maybe even make it a double bill. So either this will be part of a director's cut, or they're just deleted scenes.

WindDancer
That was an awesome scene! I love the fight between Bill and that dude! I like the swordfight and that was wicked the way Bill cuts the guy's throat!

The scene was cool, but I think it was necessary to cut it from the film. Doesn't really fit in the storyline.

BoomSticker
ummm...have you all figured out a way to see the actual scene or are you just talking about those pictures...?

The Unknown
The scene's on the DVD.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.