~~JohnnyOrOlando~~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

johnnys#1
Who do u prefere and who do u want to die in pirates out of thoses two???????

ArrghPirateGirl
Oh lets think *no bloody need 2* KILL WILL and of coarse JACK

DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RR

johnny.d girl
lly quesion js#1!!!!!! JACK OF CORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!drool
giljotiiniKILL WILLgiljotiini

johnnys#1
YEP got that right!!!!!Gettin' off net now......BYE!!!!Johnny RRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXXXX@me house in my BED....LOL........juss kiddin'...LOL!!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Keep Wishin J#1 Keep Wishin

JacksBabe777
yea. JACK IS THE BEST... he won an award last night in canada... a spacy award for "Best Movie Hero" Way to go jack (and johnny for making him the best hero and pirate and person ever) And i don't care if Will lives or dies really so...

ArrghPirateGirl
YAY JACK WON sry little crazy here

MyraSparrow
KILL WILLIAM TURNER JOHNNY DEPP WILL STAY AND HE HAS A SPECIAL SIDE KICK. HIS SIDE KICK IS A DAUGHTER THAT HE NEVER WOULD OF THOUGHT HE HAD

ArrghPirateGirl
He He LOL GO JACK Hey J#1 U should of made a poll 4 this thread all well I think we all no who is winning. JOHNNY

johnny.d girl
mmmmmmmmmmm johnny depp *sighs over and over*angel
i wish he was at my house....in me bed angel_notmmmmmmmmmmm that would b nice *thinking happy thorghts*inlove

ArrghPirateGirl
LOL *thinkie happy thoughts 2*

SimoneDepp
johnny in my bed....big grin wooow that's a great dreambig grinyes i like that dreamyes i want johnny in my bed toooo..

ArrghPirateGirl
I think we all do *dances around happily*

SimoneDepp
yes i think so.

ArrghPirateGirl
So what is it now JD 1000000000000000000000000000000000000023471 and OB 0 He He he

airangel429
How many death threads are there gonna be?

closing...... big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.