apples

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aniron
what is barbossa so obssesed about?
ha ha ha I have braces, so I told my friend: "when I get these braces off, I'm goon eat a whole bush load of apples" ha ha ha.
He even carrys one with him.
I was eating a fruit salad at school and had this apple of the fork, and my friend sed, "you can imagine Barbossa coming now, snatching the apple and running away can't you?"
oh ye, and why doesn't he quickly bit the goddam apple when he's sht, like puickle instead of saying "I feel", if i were him I'd dunk my head in a barrel full.

airangel429
eek! LOVE YOUR AVATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

apples.......well i suppose that was his favorite thing to eat and he'd been deprived from them

Chelse_gladrin9
i have a question, why does Barbossa like apples so much? i mean its like girls and Orlando Bloom....

Chelse_gladrin9
serious issues man....

orlandoOYEA
if you were a skeleton for god knows how long you would have some issues to

Chelse_gladrin9
i bet i would... but hey, everyone does at some point. I need to stop being smart, not good for my rep..

JacksBabe777
Yea! He wants to taste again and he carries and apple around with him.... he's weird. evil face

Chelse_gladrin9
SERIOUSLY

JackieSparrow
just to add to your "its like girls and orlando bloom" or johnny depp *scweels* I saw a movie poster for secret window and its got a HUGE picture of johnnys face just his face and it was sooooooooo hott! unfortunatly I was on a date with my boyfriend so I couldnt stare at it for a really long time hehe I have issues

JacksBabe777
No offense but yea i think you do!!!! but like Chelse gladrin9 said..... we all do at some point. like right now for instence. ME!!! my mom has to drag me away from the computer and when she gets me out of the room i can't see n e thing and i'm all dizzy and stuff. i think i'm more obssesed with computers then i am of JOHNNY!!!! thats can't be. but yea barbossa does have serious issuse man.... strange man. i met before you know. he called me weird because i DIDN'T carry an apple every where i go. but i guess we all have our own oppinions. pirate or not smile

aniron
ha ha ha glad ypu like my avater airangel, it's so funny, everytime me and my mate see someone with an apple, we just look at eachoither and say in a pirate voice: "apple" but does the monkey like apples too, that would be weird.
sorry, I have many stories to tell, about my mate and our obssesions ha ha ha.
we went to this place called: swallow falls" it's just a club, and I sat down and she said "arr whats ya poison" okay now where was I, oh yes: APPLES.

mmmmmm_ob :)
hmmm.....i was jus wonderin sumin....if weer talkin bout Barbossa.....he says he cant feel anythin not the warmth of a woman or sumin...did any1 els notice that its stupid wen he takes the dress from Elizabeth and he says its still warm...neways.....his obbsession with apples....it cood b worse....i mean it could hav been carrots?

JacksBabe777
OMG!!!! i never noticed the whole dress thing. thats weird. and in my last post i made a BUNCH of spelling mistakes..... yeeeeeeeaaaaaaa.... so. back on barbossa..... he actually has blood too but thats not the point here..... i NEVER noticed that. i knew he said nto the wormth of a womans touch AND when he said it's still warm but i never thought about when he said not the warmth of a womans touch when that part came. WOW!!! thats weird

Chelse_gladrin9
i need a hug... once again... for like the ten millionth time... i saay it too often.... call a counsler

Chelse_gladrin9
i hate my avatar

JacksBabe777
*HUGS YOU* Happy????? good. i like hugs... higs are fun. it makes me feel better when someone hugs me. sometimes n e ways. i hope my hug made you feel better. and on barbossa.... like we said before. issues.

Chelse_gladrin9
yes i am thank you. TOTALLY!

Chelse_gladrin9
i need a cool avatar (avatar, cool, no no avatar, geeky, yes yes geek

Chelse_gladrin9
ill be bak in a min

Chelse_gladrin9
::walks in room with a carton of rum:: WHO WANTS SOME?!?!?!

Chelse_gladrin9
OH well, more for me. beer
oh i got apples to!! ::holds up 6 bags of apples::

airangel429
PLEASE stay on topic here or I will close this.

Chelse_gladrin9
aight.. sorry

Barbossa cood of loved carrots...atleest apples seems half normal...if it was carrots he wood hav SERIOUS issues...

JacksBabe777
Yea. it's not just apples. i think it's just cuz he happenes to have apples on his table so he takes one instead of a carrot that he might have to get off his boat-ship sorry- for! so i guess he COULD have used something else but apples were just right there in front of him.

hmmm......he cood hav taken a chiken leg stick out tongue

JacksBabe777
yea. or that ugly pic thing. it deffenetly could've been worse. that little pig thing is GROSS man. oh well....

i think they had caviar 2..wot posh pirates!!

JacksBabe777
yea. wow.... COOL MAN!!! that was a little bit weird. i'm scaring myself

Chelse_gladrin9
i felt bad for the poor piggy. at first i was like "ewwwww poor thing" and now its still "ewwwww poor thing"
id rather have him eat the apples.

arghhh_matey
apples are yummy.

JohnnyIsMadSexy
but i dont get how mckenzie(sp?) felt the coals from the foot warmer thing when elizbeth opened it up above his head, but barbossa cant taste an apple. i dont get it :'(

JacksBabe777
Yea i don't get that either. barbossa is weird. not just with the apples... i mean he's just plain weird... i like apples. does that make ME weird??? i hope not. i eat em all the time... kinda. if they're the good ones that my mom gets.

JohnnyIsMadSexy
i dont eat apples that are green. if an apple is red and then there is green on it i wont eat the green part, does that make me wierd? i think so

Orli'sElf7
hahaha aww not really lol fuji apples are red yellow and green n they're my fav!!

aniron
I think barbossa says it's still warm because he is teasing her, he is just joking about because he thinks he's going to feel again -and live-.

JohnnyIsMadSexy
but what about the coals out of the foot warmer? i dont get it, uGh!

aniron
there are a few mistks like that in the film - doh!

hmmz...well anyway apples...i wonder whats the other characters obsessions are?
well we know Will's...elizabeth
and we know Jack's is ....rum
but wot r the others obsessions?

JacksBabe777
Ragetti (Sp?) and his eye.

lol...ye i supose...

oh and the Commadore....his obsession is also Elizabeth...

Unholy_Cheese
I dont like commadore, hes annoyingsmile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.