Deadpool vs Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

norrin radd
What do you guys think about this one, i know that if they ever wrigth this story they will put the punisher victorious in the end, but deadpool has healing factor and is also a killing machine.

JuggernautFan
i'd say, if you disregaurd who is good and who is the bad guy. i'd say that deadpool would win. his arsenal is just as great, his fighting abilities are greater, he has healing factor, and he is stronger. he is the punisher "upgraded" in every way. i'd say deadpool would win.

Jason420
deadpool plus hes a pimp unlike punisher

Viper
Deadpool is everything that the Punisher is, plus the insane healing factor. He takes this one.

Jason420
and dont forget hes a pimp

SuperNova
LOL Enough with the pimp stuff! Anyways, he looks alot like spider-man, dead pool does, hes like DD and spidey combined. What really sucks is deadpool can no longer regrow lost limbs, so, theres whered hed loose prolly.
You see,The punisher is gonna blow him up, and he cant heal back limbs anymore, they changed that, so...
Hes got nice body armor resistant to energy and physical, He does have a teleport thing up to 10 miles with 2 people.
Hes more of a martial arts guy, But.. freally I dont know, His healing power isnt that much of a help when his arms could get blown off.

And hes not a pimp!

Darth Jello
i'll go with the majority, deadpool, like wolverine, sabretooth, mystique, captain america, maverick, and the rest, is insanely hard to kill.

norrin radd

Irish Wolverine
Yeah I don't like how they changed his healing factor. Deadpool takes this regardless though.

Jason420
WHAT DO YOU MEAN HES NOT A PIMP ON LIKE 4 COVERS I SAW HIM SURROUNDED BY WOMEN AND WEARING A WHITE SUIT

Eidolon
Deadpool would take Punisher out no problem. Think about it as good as Punisher may be Deadpool is all that and more. Most of Punishers opponets are normal people, no powers, usually no brains, and generally bad fighting or shooting skills. Deadpool on the other had is a Merc who has spent time fighting some really great fighters so he's got way more experience against real opponets + speed, strength, endurance, fighting skill in any capacity, and the abilty to gaul the Punisher.

They did make a Deadpool vs Punisher comic (Deadpool series) and Deadpoool more or less won. They beat eachother up pertty bad but in the end Deadpool didn't kill Punisher because he found out he would no longer be paid for killing Punisher so he didn't (though he easil could have).

Jason420
what issue was that?

LeAtHerRFace
Deadpool

wolverine8888
I going with deadpool punisher I dotn think in any way is as good as dead pool

eleveninches
Deadpool.

VENOMfan
dont know why but just making sure you all realize how true this is

http://www.eyemachine.co.uk/images/emr_featurepic_deadpool_65.jpg

not descrediting castle or anything but.....c'mon

norrin radd
deadpool is the man, always getting jiggy with the ladies

xodus
hands down the punisher, i dont even feel like adding an explanation cause the rest of the people that voted for deadpool did

VENOMfan
well this is a disscussion board, so you might as well explain. anything besides the pimp effect Deadpool has will pretty much be brand new to this thread

Darth Jello
i like how they suggestively utilized "DP" on the cover.

Arachnoidfreak
Deadpool isnt a villain...just like...an anti-hero, almost like Wolverine. he tries to be a hero, but he just loves killing people. Deadpool wins. the Healing factor is everything, even though they did tone it down. damn Joe Kelly. it was cool that he could regrow limbs. they should give that back to him.

silverexon20s
Any of the Weapon X alumni would win any street brawl any day, and since Frank has no powers of his own, thats all it is.

black robb
once again...stoopidest thread ever....Deadpool could beat this guy with his Cinemax hand tied behind his back

Lord-of-Dreams
shut up, Robb. It's a mismatch, you're right, but what's the point of making new threads if not to clear up our thoughts? Go troll around in all the batman vs wolverine threads and stay away from innocent mistakes.

DP gets shot, Punisher gets shot. DP walks away.

Metalmanx
I give it to Punisher actually. Whoever stated that he's just used to going against regular ol' Joes clearly knows nothing about it. Punisher has taken on QUITE the number of super-powered opponents, Spiderman for one. He may not have beaten every one of them, but he sure held his own, or there would not have been a comic of it in the first place. I'd even go so far as to say that Punisher is even more highly trained than Deadpool is. Deadpool just has better super abilities is all.

But as for experience, skill, and just plain stubborness (his lack of dying), I'd give it to Punisher for the win.

Lord-of-Dreams
No. There are two ways for him to win: To tie up DP or to beat him so bad he runs away. DP doesn't run rom anybody, for one thing. And also, this guy is a top fighter of Marvel. He would lick Punisher, no problems. And, if Punisher can't lay a hand on him, how's he gonna tie him up? huh? huh? huh? Ooooo!! gotcha!!

And just cause he manages to fight other guys doesn't mean he's going to win, metal. Noone (I think...) said he just be beaten in two seconds. He'd lose the fight, yes, but not without a fight. He'd fight for a while, throw a few grenades and all that, but he'd have to succumb to DP's superior skills- weapon X did a very good job- his supirior abilities- his mama borned one hell of a guy- and his wittier jokes- 'how's that feel, scum' is not clever. lol (this is not an actual quote, but it's how Punisher usually speaks. big grin)

Metalmanx
The Punisher is also a top fighter of Marvel. That argument is pretty futile.

DP's abilities will help him greatly, most likely giving him the victory, I agree.

But that stubborness of Punisher's, that ability to keep living and keep trying no matter what...I think that's what will win it for Punisher.

shaolin9976
I know that there are a lot of Punisher fans. And why wouldn't they be, he is an awesome character. But Deadpool is much stronger than the Punisher. Not only that they have the same fighting skill leve. And with his regenerative power, this will make it even harder for the Punisher to win. Plus like the Punisher, Deadpool likes to kill people. He should win this fight, but not by a mile.

K3VIL
DeadPool has regenerative powers, enhanced strenght, speed, and agility to top peak human levels, carries both fireweapons and hth weapons and his a high skilled martial artist who also has deal with various metahumans.He was stalemating Wolverine when they fought cause Wade must took him to the Administrator to heal Syrin.
Plus Wade is a funny freak, he outclass Punisher in every sector except paranoia

savagerampage
deadpool wins easy

black robb
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
shut up, Robb. It's a mismatch, you're right, but what's the point of making new threads if not to clear up our thoughts? Go troll around in all the batman vs wolverine threads and stay away from innocent mistakes.

DP gets shot, Punisher gets shot. DP walks away. hey im not a damn troll and i can post what i want

SnakeEyes
I think most of you are forgetting that to win a fight, doesn't mean you need to kill the other opponent, but defeat them. I think that it is possible for the Punisher to beat DP in a fight, but obviously not kill him. Frank could weaken him greatly and that would give old Castle the opportunity to run away...

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I give it to Punisher actually. Whoever stated that he's just used to going against regular ol' Joes clearly knows nothing about it. Punisher has taken on QUITE the number of super-powered opponents, Spiderman for one. He may not have beaten every one of them, but he sure held his own, or there would not have been a comic of it in the first place. I'd even go so far as to say that Punisher is even more highly trained than Deadpool is. Deadpool just has better super abilities is all.

But as for experience, skill, and just plain stubborness (his lack of dying), I'd give it to Punisher for the win.

Frank Castle is a former Marine.

Deadpool was a professional Merc, enhanced by Weap. X, and has thrown down with the likes of Juggernaut, Hulk, Slayback. He's chumped Wolvie before, shoved his hand down Sabretooth's throat, dressed up in Marvel Girl's costume...

Deadpool is everything Punisher could ever wish to be, and more.

black robb
Originally posted by Nataku8188

Deadpool was a professional Merc, enhanced by Weap. X, and has thrown down with the likes of Juggernaut, Hulk, Slayback. He's chumped Wolvie before, shoved his hand down Sabretooth's throat, dressed up in Marvel Girl's costume...

Deadpool is everything Punisher could ever wish to be, and more. damn right

black robb

But as for experience, skill, and just plain stubborness (his lack of dying), I'd give it to Punisher for the win. yeah because we all that Deadpool,a professional mercenary,who has fought Wolverine and Sabretooth,has way less experience and skill than Punisher.Oh and hes way more stubborn too;i mean Deadpool once got his head blown up by Cable and kept coming back for more,but we all know Punisher is way more stubborn roll eyes (sarcastic)

EvilCap America
Black Swan once cut off half of DPs appendages and he still managed to grab his harmonic and belt out a 1 handed tune whilehis brain slowly dissolved

Give that guy a GL Ring and we're all doomed eek!

K3VIL
Originally posted by Nataku8188

Deadpool is everything Punisher could ever wish to be, and more.
I like Wade very much, but Nataku don't overrate him.
With both Juggy and Hulk he was simply running around, avoiding to be stomped from their outstanding strenght.
He dealed with Wolvie and Tooth and showed his own, but with Hulk and Juggernaut he was just escaping, with Hulk he got lucky the big green was weakned and he was able to impale him.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by K3VIL
I like Wade very much, but Nataku don't overrate him.
With both Juggy and Hulk he was simply running around, avoiding to be stomped from their outstanding strenght.
He dealed with Wolvie and Tooth and showed his own, but with Hulk and Juggernaut he was just escaping, with Hulk he got lucky the big green was weakned and he was able to impale him.

Do you know what thrown down means? He engaged in a fight, in every fight I've seen of him with Juggs, he's used the enviroment and his nasty evasion abilities to avoid getting smashed to crap by Juggs, and with Hulk, he sliced him up a few times before getting him to imaple himself on a pole. The idea here is to show that Deadpool is smart enough to use everything around him to his advantage, that he isn't just some super healing idiot.

jeffrodini
I love the Punisher. Big on Deadpool, too. Two of my favorite Marvel guys going at it sounds freaking awesome. But we all know that in the end, they'd probably put down their weapons and go on a killing spree together.

Now that's a good plot... well not really, but it's probably what would happen.

roughrider
It's Deadpool, HOO HA!!!
He's got everything the Punisher has and more, like nuttiness, insane fast healing, greater strength, teleporter and also likes killing people. If Frank thought Spider Man was a chatterbox, he'll have a migrane here, if he lives.deathsniperrip

Metalmanx
Wow. I just read my previous answers to this post, and I'm laughing at myself.

Deadpool definitely wins. I know I previously said Punisher, but Deadpool totally wins. Punisher is pretty freakin awesome though.

jgiant
I think that punisher can win by tko...blowing up a building and trapping him under it...

roughrider
Originally posted by jgiant
I think that punisher can win by tko...blowing up a building and trapping him under it...

And if Deadpool did the same to him, would he win?
Or would fanboy aura protect Frank? shifty

jgiant
Originally posted by roughrider
And if Deadpool did the same to him, would he win?
Or would fanboy aura protect Frank? shifty Frank is a better at prep than deadpool and takes the fight seriously and does anything to win...that is why frank can win...

GODSCRIBE
Deadpool would eats Punishers bullets, then invite him over for dinner.

roughrider
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Deadpool would eats Punishers bullets, then invite him over for dinner. yes

Ex11B
Deadpool takes this

TheKahn
Deadpool gives Frank a lead enema2guns
The healing factor really tips the scales here, if Deadpool didn't have that then it would be a more even fight.

jgiant
Not impossible for frank to win...deadpool would probably take the slight majority though, only because he is immortal...Originally posted by jgiant

Tassadar
Deadpool is good with guns, but not as good as Frank
DP has that healing factor, but Punisher can take a lot of punishment(pardon the pun) as well
The deciding item is Wades healing factor, which Frank cant effectively counteract without prep

JohnnyDo3
punisher is tough but he aint stupid I say punisher would trick deadpool like what he did to Hulk, wolverine, daredevil and spider man

jeanlucas_alves
I am going with the punisher, he is highly trained armed and unarmed combatant and it possesses several combat tactics, including he is demolitions expert.

Soljer
*rolls eyes*

This is ridiculous. Deadpool, every time! Deadpool could be fighting without a single weapon, while the Punisher has his full arsenal, and there still would be no contest. Deadpool.

He is a better hand to hand fighter, stronger, faster, more agile, and CANNOT BE FRIGGIN KILLED!

The Punisher could collapse a building on him, and Wade would come back from pulp and make a snappy comment about it at the same time.

Warmonger
Wow. I just read my previous answers to this post, and I'm laughing at myself.

Deadpool definitely wins. I know I previously said Punisher, but Deadpool totally wins. Punisher is pretty freakin awesome though.

Woah. Thank God I thought we lost you there Metal.

jrodslam
Can someone tell me how good Deadpool actually is in terns of h2h combat? He just doesnt seem THAT impressive to me. Dont get me wrong, neither does Frank, but i dont think Castle is being given enough credit here.

Although DP has a sick healing factor, he still feels pain and takes time to heal from certain attacks. I have seen the scan where he reforms from goo before anyone mentions it. How often has his hf been tested like that?

DP may take the majority due to agility and healing factor howver. I just dont think it'll be as easy as some people make it out to be.

Warmonger
Deadpool has fought off many great fighters. Wolverine, Bullseye, Ironfist, Cable and Daredevil.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Warmonger
Deadpool has fought off many great fighters. Wolverine, Bullseye, Ironfist, Cable and Daredevil.

Id like to see some of those if possible. I did see the fight between him and DD and he couldnt match DD skillwise. Didnt he beat Wolvie via tranqs?

If you can supply some of those, it would be much appreciated.big grin

Warmonger
Originally posted by jrodslam
Id like to see some of those if possible. I did see the fight between him and DD and he couldnt match DD skillwise. Didnt he beat Wolvie via tranqs?

If you can supply some of those, it would be much appreciated.big grin

ERrr ufortuenetly no.

The fight where he guts Wolverien like a trout happend in one of the earlier Wolverine comics. 50 something.

The fights with Cable and Iron fist happend over the course of of the Cable/Deadpool series. though in all fairness he didn't beat Danny but Danny didn't beat him either but he did snatch danny out of the air in a surprising move.

Bullseye he fought a bunch of times in his own series.

jrodslam
I did look through the Deadpool respect thread and some of his fight feats are impressive. As well as the healing ones. However, in the majority of those fights, he was well armed and his opponent wasnt as much. Im not taking anything away from DP, but with Punisher being armed as well, plus being armored gives him a chance to get a few wins.

Darth Martin
Deadpool takes the majority. Castlis niom slouch.

Soljer
No one mentions Taskmaster? I mean, Taskmaster is only human, but so is the Punisher, and the Taskmaster is an INCREDIBLE hand to hand combatant. Deadpool beat him as well.

And he has gone toe to toe with Wolverine three or four times. He has beaten him two or three, and stalemated once. Yes, once he took him down because he used VERY powerful tranqs, so that doesn't show much skill, but the time when he beat Wolverine by stabbing him in the heart and lungs, I think that has got to show at least a bit of skill. Yes, Wolverine had a defective healing factor this time. Thats what kept him down. But he feigned and purposefully took a kick to the face, because he knew he would be able to Stab Wolverine twice from behind while taking the kick.

Everyone points out the number of times he gets hit, and says "How can he have any skill! He can't even dodge XXXX!" But, the same can be said of wolverine, and what does each of Wolverine's fans respond with? "Well, he takes the bullet, the punch, the slash, because he KNOWS HE CAN, and it is just easier to take it and keep coming, then dodge." I say that the same can be said for Deadpool, who's healing factor is usually accepted and depicted to be even better than Wolverine's. He KNOWS he can take quite a few hits, so why not let himself take one, setting up his opponent for any number of other things?

To even have that as a plan shows that Deadpool isn't just some craptastic boxer, he is an INCREDIBLE fighter.

But seriously...he doesn't have the greatest feats, because he isn't a serious character. He is a joke, and he knows it....

Meh, Im a big deadpool fan - I still say that there is NOTHING the punisher can do to him.

Not a thing.

jrodslam
True Tasky is only human, but he seems to have a Rhino complex the majority of the time.

there was also a time beside the tranqs where Wolvie beat Wade. Im not sure if what youre saying is to me, but im not saying that Deadpool doesnt possess skill. I just wanted to know how much he possessed exactly.

Once again, im not saying DP doesnt have skill nor have i ever. If youre not aiming your post at me Soljer, then nevermind what im saying. I just dont want people to think i think Deadpool has no skill. Youre absolutely right about Wolvie not showing his skill that he allegedly have the majority of the time. Id say Wade shows skill along with his agility pretty often.

I actually think that some of DP's feats are impressive. Imo some are not, but that can be said about any character.

I think it all depends on what weapons Punisher has and where he shoots him if he does. Punisher CAN very well take down Wade. How long exactly is the question.

How long does one have to be down for it to be considered a victory? If one is down for 5 minutes, id consider it a loss. Hes no longer an immediate threat and gives ample amount of time to go about and do other things. This fights depends on alot.

Warmonger
His win over Taskmaster was bullshit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.