hmm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AuditionFANATIC
so everyone i am sure we all have surfed the internet and sent letters and emails to all of the "important people", but now what? information on auditions are the same old same old. sadly all there is left to do is wait *sobs* sad

AuditionFANATIC
whoops wrong photo sorry all

jjoutlaw3
ahhh have people really sent letters and emails? i am still lost? i can't understand. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

airangel429
THERE ARE TOO many auditions threads!!!

JackieSparrow
well thats what most people care about and its gets too annoying if the threads are to long

AuditionFANATIC
sorry guys sad again i am a noob i will keep my mouth zipped for now on. i really don't mean to get on any ones nerves. well, did anybody enjoy searching the dvd for the little hidden clips? i loved it

Balana_twin123
what? tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JacksBabe777
HEY!!!! it's really late. (well not really but i'm tyred for some STRANGE reason) i might not type right....

I have sent letters to Johnny Himself and told him that i wanna be in pirates two. i'm getting my mom to call disney like i've said in other threads and i'm searching for 3-4 hours STRAIGHT on the internet for N E new info on the auditions. it's starting to get my eyes worse then what they already are and i'm gettin new glasses this week. (i think they make me look sexy big grin whistle i didn't say that what are you talking about.... n e ways. is this the place where you will post everything???? or will i have to keep searching. it will be a lot better if some of us search every where and meet back here and 010:00 hours... right. watches set??? good. nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww............. START!!!!!!!!!

airangel429
merging with another thread

jjoutlaw3
i kno there are like 500 billion POC auditions threads. and i cant like ignore any of them cause what if i miss something? then i die. but i have heard 2 different, opposite things:

4 10-15 year old girls needed, along with a teenage pirate crew

no auditions are open to people in that age group

what is true and how do we kno? i think the only way is to like call someone. like disney. anybody kno the number?

arghhh_matey
I think the threat things are annoying. If you can trust the people who talk about it then listen, but it ya don't don't listen or pay attention. Go to a website and they should say the right info..that's what i think. adios

Slonik9
JacksBabe777, did you really write letters to Johnny! Can you please tell me his address!

Orli'sElf7
lol ohh i want it too!

Slonik9
If you can please e:mail it to me at [email protected]
Thanks!

jjoutlaw3
but how do u kno websites dont lie? thats where i found a lotta info that people are now saying is inly rumor. websites made by the writers saying theres lots of open auditions. websites from the writers saying theres no auditioins. which "writers" are the real ones?

does anybody kno disney's number? i have to find out the truth

Unholy_Cheese
god only knows

jjoutlaw3
wow. what made u decide to post here? i mean, no one's written in this since february!

ArrghPirateGirl
laughing

jjoutlaw3
ok y is everyone posting here? no one posts here! (just pretend that makes sense, okay?)

ANYWAYS...now that we're here...we might as well...have a little party...*waggles eyebrows*

Se tu non fai la pizza, ti butto dalla finestra!!!!!!!!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
blink...Please translate previous sentance

ImAPirate
i wanna try to translate

*tries really really hard*

*5 mins later*

all i got is it said PIZZA

blink

ArrghPirateGirl
PIZZA eek!

jjoutlaw3
mi piace la pizza!!!!

se tu non fai la pizza, ti butto dalla finestra!!!!
if you don't make me pizza, i'll throw you out the window!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh Y must u keep talkin in Jiberish eek!...........I feel like im going crazy....no expression Maybe I am goin crazy...wacko....NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
*falls off cliff*

jjoutlaw3
DUDE THAT IS MY LINE!!!! PEOPLE KEEP STEALING MY LINES!!! hmm...maybe i've got to find some way to copyright them. d'you think copyrights could apply to expressions? i think i heard of a guy once who copyrighted a line. or saying. same difference. or maybe that was only a movie...
*falls off higher cliff*

ArrghPirateGirl
*falls off a higher cliff than the higher cliff* big grin

Roux'sGirl
*falls off cliff higher than the highest cliff in all of the universes that exist in whatever this thing is that universes exist in*

ArrghPirateGirl
blink

*falls off the whateva this thing is that universes exist in*

HA Beat that big grin

ladygrim
wot does the hmm actualy mean in the title...

Unholy_Cheese
Dunno, go on the first page to find out

ArrghPirateGirl
LOL laughing...Um...i cant remember

ladygrim
lol...

Roux'sGirl
i think we turned this into a sorta minor pirate party type thing...

~DaPirateFreak~
Oh well....Does it matter?? beer

Roux'sGirl
yes! wait...no! i mean...yes! maybe! AH I DON'T KNO!!! *breaks into song* PLEASE HELP ME CAUSE I'M BREAKING DOWN!!!!!! luuuuuuv that song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~DaPirateFreak~
HA HA HA HA HA HA laughing

Unholy_Cheese
blink riiiight *slowly...backs...out*

el-pirate
*trips Mg while he's backing out* stick out tongue

Unholy_Cheese
NoO! gotta...get..OUT!!

el-pirate
*holds mg feet* you can't leave, muahahaa big grin

Unholy_Cheese
*saws off feet* MwHAHwehhHHSa now im freee FREEE

el-pirate
*closes thread door and locks it* no your not stick out tongue

Unholy_Cheese
*kills self* Ohh really? AHhahhHHhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

el-pirate
*hold seance to catch mg's spirit* yes, really! stick out tongue

Unholy_Cheese
shock Theres...no escape

el-pirate
muahahahaaaaaaaa devil no, there isn't big grin stick out tongue your stuck in the potc thred for-eva!!! big grin

Unholy_Cheese
*takes huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge breath* NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!

el-pirate
*takes out earplugs* what were you saying... big grin

ladygrim
heeheee

Unholy_Cheese
What did i say?

Roux'sGirl
hello everyone!!! i have a guest here today!!! everyone, meet...(dramatic pause)

UNCLE RAVISHING!!!!!!!!!!!

~DaPirateFreak~
blink...Hmmm

el-pirate
errm... welcome! big grin

~DaPirateFreak~
Welcome blink

el-pirate
that's not nice, the guest doesn't say anything! sad

~DaPirateFreak~
How Rude mad

Roux'sGirl
uncle ravishing says...
(dramatic pause)

HELLO EVERYONE AND WELCOME TO MY FORUM!!!!

jj: um...this isn't ur forum...
UR: ooo...hehe...riiight...i knew that. (clears throat) Well then. I WELCOME MYSELF TO THIS FORUM THAT I SHALL SOON TAKE OVER AN MAKE MY OWN, MY LOVE, MY OWN, MY PREC-
forum police: YOU ARE UNDER ARREST FOR TREASON TO THE HIGH KING!!
UR: what??? there ISN'T even a ****ing high king!
forum police: ummmm....(clears throat)...ummm...sorry, my mistake. (runs away)
UR: AS i was saying...I, UNCLE RAVISHING AM HERE TO -
Forum Police: excuse me...if i might...
UR: shut up, you! haven't you publically humiliated yourself enough?
FP: umm...no...i mean, yes! i mean no! i meant MAYBE! HAHAHA I WIN!!!
UR: I BEG YOUR PARDON BUT YOU MOST CERTAINLY DO NOT!!!!
FP: um..YES!
UR: (draws sword) : you want a fight, boy?
FP: (draws gun): sure!
UR: (grabs cannon)
FP: (grabs machine gun)
UR: (grabs nuclear bomb) OOO, WHAT NOW, BIATCH??
FP: (grabs chopsticks) haHA!
UP: what the ****?
FP: (starts poking UR) pokey
URsadruns screaming from the thread): THE POKING MUST STOP!!! AHHH!! NO I BEG OF YOU!!! HAVE MERCY!!!!
narrator: and so, once again, the great FORUM POLICE OFFICER has saved the forum from an evil invader. see your local pharmacist for details. thank you have have a nice night.

~DaPirateFreak~
OMFG hysterical HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA OMG Just like ur story but diffrent HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA laughing

Unholy_Cheese
laughing laughing laughing laughing LMFAO

~DaPirateFreak~
hysterical

Roux'sGirl
*is confused* who's story?? i want to hear the story!!! *begs* please? big grin

~DaPirateFreak~
Thats story u mad that u sent TDF/JDF/JDG wateva u call her yes

Roux'sGirl
ooooooOOOOOOoooo lol. i am dumb. i'm writing a second part to that play (which me an me sis and me cousins actually tried to perform, lol) maybe i'll but that in it.

i love to write goofy stuff like that. some people like toilet humor or dramatic humor...i like goofy humor...dumb characters...parodys...i love parodies lol

~DaPirateFreak~
Same eek! Parodies are halarious I love em laughing

Roux'sGirl
lol me too!!!

Are you suggesting that coconuts migrate?
*gasp*
ello, chum!

~DaPirateFreak~
Coconuts eek!...That makes me hungry erm

Unholy_Cheese
erm me too

~TheDeppFreak~
i'm already hungery sad but theres nufin 2 eat cry

~DaPirateFreak~
Aww

Unholy_Cheese
sssssssssssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeee
eeshock

el-pirate
not at all, they couldbe carried! laughing i luve monthy python!! laughing

Unholy_Cheese
Yes by 2 sparrows

Roux'sGirl
what is the average speed velocity of a sparrow?? (my friend actually KNOWS that)
are you suggesting that coconuts migrate?
come patsy!
if she's made of wood that means she must be...A WITCH!!!

i luv it too and i've never actually seen the whole thing...

~DaPirateFreak~
I havnt even seen it sad

Unholy_Cheese
In those days thats how they actually found out things laughing the way they found out that she was a witch, but it was abit more exaggerated

~DaPirateFreak~
laughing

Unholy_Cheese
laughing

~DaPirateFreak~
Um....Hmm

Unholy_Cheese
yes...

~DaPirateFreak~
erm

Unholy_Cheese
erm

~DaPirateFreak~
ya ha

Unholy_Cheese
Na-ahmad

Roux'sGirl
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...yeeeaaah...................................

*slowly backs away*

Unholy_Cheese
*does same* hey im backing away from my selfblink

chez
Talent? confused

Unholy_Cheese
Talent?blink

ladygrim
?????

Unholy_Cheese
I see your confused too?

~DaPirateFreak~
Im not big grin...That makes perfect sence 2 me yes

chez
Thank goodness, I was getting worried for a minute there. big grin

Moving right along...

ladygrim
smile

~DaPirateFreak~
LOL

Roux'sGirl
ARRRRGGGG MATIES!!!!

yeah...i just felt like saying that...i'm slightly hyper...me mom and sis are gone for DA ENTIRE WEEKEND!!! which means its me an me da and that means i got a LOT more freedom and i am rid of a slightly annoying lil sis...for and entire ****ing weekend!!!!

WHAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~DaPirateFreak~
laughing

Unholy_Cheese
hysterical

Roux'sGirl
YAY!!!!!!!!

well...it's going ok...

~TheDeppFreak~
laughing

~DaPirateFreak~
Hmm?

~TheDeppFreak~
wtfconfused1

Roux'sGirl
*is confused*

MY WEEKEND IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DONT WANT TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCHOOL IS EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u kno...school is just where they put us so we're not out doing whatever while our parents work. its basically like babysitting. honestly. do they teach us ANYTHING worth knowing? not here, at least.

my mom has a friend who lives in florida. her son is going to an arts school where he actually learns about things that might help him. like, i think he's focusing mostly on music, but i would take REAL theatre classes. not the cheesy one i take now, taught by an egoccentric cocky arrogant brainless talentless bastard mr. jv houlihan....

*explodes*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!! I DONT GIVE A FLYING **** ABOUT ANYTING THEY HAVE TO TEACH ME!!!! DO THEY REALIZE THAT???????????????? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S ANIRELIGIOUS TOO!!!!!! SCIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE SAYING THAT THERE'S ALL THESE THINGS LIKE ATOMS AND MOLECULES AND ALL THAT BULLSHIT...I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT GOES AGAINST MY RELIGION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE WHAT THE **** DO THEY THINK THEY ARE DOING?????????????????????????????????????????????????? DO THEY WANT US TO ALL BE ATHIEST?????????????????/ YES, THEY DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT MAKES ME SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*passes out*

chez
Somebody call emergency...

~DaPirateFreak~
laughing Quick b4 she explodes again......blowup

I H8 SKOOL 2 WE JUST WENT BACK 2DAY & ALL WE GOT FROM MRS FAT A$$ SYMENS WAS BALH BALH BALAH WERES UR H/W B QUIET mad GROW UP STOP TALKING UR ALL IMITURE.....Well NAh were kids WE R MEANT 2 B mad Teachers drive me insane GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRR
ITS THE BLOODY FIRST DAY BAK CANT THEY GIVE US A BREAK WE JUST CAME BACK FROMTHE GLORY OF HOLIDAYS & THEY R ALREADY BITTING OUR HEADS OFF ranting I hope we dont have ANCHOVIE 2morro or I will scream *checks timetable* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH eek FIRST PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!

Unholy_Cheese
shock

Roux'sGirl
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i need to express myself *begins to scream and swear*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

this isn't working!!!!

I ****ING HATE THAT ****ED UP PLACE OF TORTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS A ****ING WASTE OF MY ****ING TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY CHILDHOOD IS ****ING GONE YOU MORONIC NAZIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND ITS ALL UR ****ING FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM LOST AND CONFUSED AND UTTERLY ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THAT ALSO IS UR FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANDER IN CIRCLES, WONDERING WHAT TO DO WITH MY LIFE. D'YOU KNOW WHAT I WILL PROBABLY END UP DOING?? SOMETHING BORING AND ****ING MATHEMATICAL LIKE MY MOTHER. ALL MY DREAMS ARE NOTHING TO ME BECAUSE I KNO THEY CAN NEVER COME TRUE. HOW CAN I BE AN ACTRESS IF I NEVER ACT???? ANSWER ME THAT, MOTHER ****ERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plus...think of the number of trees that are MURDERED each year for each useless, pointless, piece of shit busy work we do. think of all the beauty that must suffer, all the nature that must DIE to serve our cause. i want to be sick. i want to cry my heart out and vomit all over the place and tear up this ****ed up modern world we live in. and i'm laughing. laughing at the irony of it all.

~DaPirateFreak~
HA HA HA I H8 SKOOLE ranting

el-pirate
wow, puberty outburst!! laughing

ladygrim
NORMAL ...

Unholy_Cheese
w..t..f?

~DaPirateFreak~
laughing Ur a guy dont worry pms

Unholy_Cheese
/\ AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAH
AHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
AHHAHAHAHA hysterical I love that smilie!

~DaPirateFreak~
Same laughing Ive been wanting an excuse 2 use it 4 ages eek!

~TheDeppFreak~
*is pissing self with laughter from the skool outrage thing*
hysterical2hysterical2hysterical2hysterical2hyster
ical2hysterical2hysterical2hysterical2hysterical2h
ysterical2

~DaPirateFreak~
Ok......

Roux'sGirl
grrr...it seriously makes me mad...but i've calmed a bit, a BIT, mind you, for now. because it's a three day weekend! COLUMBUS DAY!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!! (tho i think columbus was a stupid murdering bastard...i'm still happy for the day off...)

anyways...where were we?

~TheDeppFreak~
hysterical2 *is STILL pissing self laughing*
i agree wiv wat u wrote.....but the way u put it is HYSTERICAL!!! hysterical

~DaPirateFreak~
Hell yeah hysterical

~TheDeppFreak~
hahahahahahhaaha....ahahhaha.....ahahah.....haha....haaaaa faintthud
my stomach hurts cry

~DaPirateFreak~
big grin

Roux'sGirl
hmm...now that i go back and read it...lol...it sounds really...dumb...esp. the moronic nazis part...

~TheDeppFreak~
*starts laughing again* hysterical

~DaPirateFreak~
Again??

Roux'sGirl
oy vey!

*oogles at siggy*

~DaPirateFreak~
siggy? blink

~TheDeppFreak~
erm

~DaPirateFreak~
um *hides in a hole*

~TheDeppFreak~
*burries Shonk in hole* evillaugh

~DaPirateFreak~
I live in a hole!

Roux'sGirl
i like my siggy. lol.

~TheDeppFreak~
RANDOM!!!! laughing

~DaPirateFreak~
Well nah...everything is random these days laughing

~TheDeppFreak~
really???...AWSOME!

~DaPirateFreak~
Didnt u notice

~TheDeppFreak~
notice wat? huh

~DaPirateFreak~
That everything is random stick out tongue

~TheDeppFreak~
OMG!....r u 4 real? shock

~Freak-N-Crazy~
Um...Yes

Unholy_Cheese
No shes 4 fake

~Freak-N-Crazy~
Um...Ok no expression *leaves*

Unholy_Cheese
*walks in*.........Wheree is everyone? blink

RoguePw25
Hi all. This should be closed since there is already another auditions thread. Please use this link:

Pirates of the Caribbean 2 Auditions
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f69/t25902.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.