Venom Vs Carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

norrin radd
i know that in the pass carnage won, but now, could venom beat carnage or is he to much for him?

mordamor22
there is alreadyu athread like this.... but i say venom because he smarter and carnage is straight force and much thinking....all he thinks is KILL HIM lol

norrin radd

Eidolon
There was a thread for this already. Venom would win and has won. Carnage was made very powerful when he first appeared in the Marvel universe but in most comics after "Maximum Carnage" Venom beats Carnage every time + I heard Venom eventually just asorbed Carnages Symbiote.

wolverine8888
venom did not just asorb carnage I have a surscription. any ways I n sure btu I got with carnage

wolverine8888
shit I ment I nto sure but I go with carnage

VENOMfan
Venom did ubsorb the original Carnage symbiote, Cletus soon after aquired another.

now if this was the monster Venom vs Carnage he would throttle Cranage

wolverine8888
realy then it wasent in the new ones cuz I got all the new ones. monster venom do u mean the second venom

VENOMfan
sorta I dont know what to call it. but you know what im talking about right? the mutated Symbiote that runs around hopping from one host to another?

eleveninches
Carnage. What is carnages baby like????

wolverine8888
ya the one that wolverine fought in venom on the run

VENOMfan
dont really know this thread previews the new Venom vs Carnage series and its about Carnages suit having a offspring and its the real Venom too

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f43/t29167.html

wolverine8888
I knwo the savage venom is deffently better then the normal venom. he also heal faster then the other venom

VENOMfan
yeah the monster Venom is much more dangerous fighter than the real Venom, but I think the old school Venom is a much better character.

wolverine8888
true

muffin man
venom absorbed carnage but carnage seems to be a more powerful symbiote

Mainstream
Venom is cooler,but Carnage would win. It takes Spidey and Venom to beat Carnage.

jinzin
well since "monster venom" and "real venom" merged to become "Really giant hulking monster venom" I would assume he would "whip his ass" with carnage considering he could beat carnage already. man that's such a funny image.

Linkalicious
Venom being able to "absorb" Carnage is about the worst damn writing I've ever heard of.

What were the conditions that enabled him to do this?

Carnage waxes Venom up until they dumb down the character in order to make him a better 1 on 1 match up.

theflyxx
As much as I hate to say it, Carnage would win.

jinzin
even against that hulking behemoth venom the size of a house? I really doubt it, I don't understand what's so hard about this, even regular venom has kicked the crap out o carnage, I really don't see how he'd lose.

Ironmanpower
Carnage have some good ability but carnage are crazy.
Brook should win this one.

StiltmanFTW
Bump.

carver9
Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.