The Italian Job!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iluvpippin
i seen it ages ago, it's so good! if ya havnt seen it, its so good, its the same sort of story line as movies like oceans 11 and...cant memba what else!

but i noticed something...this isn't giving anything away so incase u havnt seen it dont worry! but to all who have, tell me if u seen it too!

ok, the bit where they cut the hole in the road and the truck goes underneath into the train station, when it shows people running away, guess who's there? none other but spiderman! i swear its him...i paused the movie to double check and it is him! im gonna get the dvd and ill like...we can like capture pics off the dvd and ill get one and post it here...unless any1 else has a pic of it??? it's so weired!!!!!!!

Cinemaddiction
I think "The Italian Job" remake is one of the better revisited movies of the past decade easily. A personal favorite.

As for the Spiderman scene, here it is. I took it off my TV (from the DVD), so it may be a little fuzzy.

zoomonkey
whats he doing there?
makes no sense...

Cinemaddiction
It's just a guy in a Spiderman suit, not made to make any sense really. I thought it was kind of funny that he was running away from the action, though.

whatshisface
thats hilarious. never really noticed it.

vagaryatwill
The Italian Job is a great movie. I saw it a few months ago on DVD. Don't remember the Spiderman scene. That's pretty funny......

iluvpippin
yeah that is funny!!! i guess they could've put it in there just so ppl will be like 'hey look!' and dont worry guys who didnt notice, it's not like...a scene of him, hes in it for about 2 seconds...at the most! and thanx for the pic!

atb18
r any of u fine or fine???

MildPossession
You brought this topic up for that?

Anyway, I enjoyed the remake a lot, some great scenes in it, and scenary. I love the change from Venice to the Snowy mountains, wonderful.

atb18
yeah good change...where were they, the alps????

Dudester
I really enjoyed the Italian Job-- I went to go and see it and had no idea what I was going to see and came out of there extremely impressed

IceWithin
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
It's just a guy in a Spiderman suit, not made to make any sense really. I thought it was kind of funny that he was running away from the action, though.

lol thats funny

Originally posted by iluvpippin
i seen it ages ago, it's so good! if ya havnt seen it, its so good, its the same sort of story line as movies like oceans 11 and...cant memba what else!

but i noticed something...this isn't giving anything away so incase u havnt seen it dont worry! but to all who have, tell me if u seen it too!

ok, the bit where they cut the hole in the road and the truck goes underneath into the train station, when it shows people running away, guess who's there? none other but spiderman! i swear its him...i paused the movie to double check and it is him! im gonna get the dvd and ill like...we can like capture pics off the dvd and ill get one and post it here...unless any1 else has a pic of it??? it's so weired!!!!!!!

italian job totally kicks ass and yeah same style than oeans 11 big grin

I never noticed tho

PIZZA WARRIOR
While I am sure this is a great action flick, I don't like the way Hollywood is re-making these titles, just to make money.

FYI, "The Italian Job" is a re-make of a 1996 action flick starring Michael Caine, who almost pulls off the perfect crime, Stealing a load of platinum through Rome in a fleet of mini-cars.

If they did this better, GOD BLESS THEM !!!, but I wish they would have come up with something more original.

MildPossession

Jackie Malfoy
Sadly I never got to see it.But I plan to rent it one day and watch it with my boyfriend.JM

Myth
96? Your off by like 20 years or so. Anyway, the original is better.

atb18
the original came out 1969 not 1996

T.M
i liked this remake but it was no where near as good as the original IMO

wuTa
i seen the italian job with marky mark, and was not impressed at all.... blah to the remake

atb18
the remake was soo much better

goth-girl108
yeah...it was

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.