Cool POTC Black Pearl facts!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

miss_sparrow
From watching the movie many time I have found out quite a few interesting facts, if anyone has anymore please contribute!!

*When Jack and Will are sword fighting and Jack sprays dirt all over Will, that is really chocolate powder!!
(some chocolate covered bloom for you! hehe)

*When Gibbs shows Jack the crew, Jack is not holding anything, and then after talking to Mr. Cotton he has a banana in his hand for the rest of the scene

*When the big ship to ship battle is going on and Jack comes up from the brig and stands on the edge about to swing over, the shot is flipped!

I can't remember anymore arrr! Oh well put any you guys have found too!

Happy Dance

cheers

SimoneDepp
woow how do you saw that in the movie?? you have good eyesstick out tongue... i haven't saw it... i will look at it...maybe i can see itstick out tongue...
bye bye.....good dayyes
xxx simone

miss_sparrow
also when johnny steps off the mast of his boat onto the dock, he picks up his right foot but lands on the dock with his left foot! hmmm hehe

SimoneDepp
yes is saw that toosmile a friend of me told it to me... it was fun...she said: look! his foot! look to his foot!....it was funyes

miss_sparrow
oh oh and you can see orlandos tatoo on his wrist during the sword fight, and jack's tatoo on his heart (Lily-rose) at the beach scene

SimoneDepp
aah has he a tattoo of his child? that's nice....i like that.....
now he never forget lily-rose...

JacksBabe777
he has one of Jack too. it's actually the one he had for the movie on his right arm with the sparrow. under it it says "Jack." it's sweet. yea i no of a hidden mickey... stick out tongue when the Black Pearl makes it's last shot on the battle against Port Royal the smoke in the air is a mickey head. big grin

JessieSparrow
~Barbossa's first name is Hector
~In the scene after the attack on Port Royal when Will wakes up you can see young Elizabeth sweeping of a porch

theres more but I cant think of it...I will be back with more later

ArrghPirateGirl
Wow I only new some of dat coolsneaky2

SimoneDepp
how you guys know that?

JessieSparrow
Random websites and being way too obsessed

ArrghPirateGirl
Exaclty LOL We need 2 get out more

Miss_bishie
Well I know a bunch of facts but I won't show them to you. I got them by listing to audio compentry, viewing secret eastereggs, and watching the second disk over and over, and the movie too. Watching the movie so much helps you. But I wont spoil the secrets. You have to find them.

The_Red_Dagon
I know one... at the end of the movie, if you watch in the full-screen edition, behind Jack Sparrow, there is a guy in a white T-shirt, tan shorts and flip-flops looking over the railing

ArrghPirateGirl
LOL Ill have 2 watch 4 that Yeah ive watched all da commentries now and all da googie eggs So i know now He HE

airangel
BUMPING

cogger15
Can u explain more...... which shot is it?? coz i watched the scene twice and didnt see it confused which bit is the shot at?

ArrghPirateGirl
What does Bummping mean ????????????????

ladygrim
????

ArrghPirateGirl
Wow this thread is sssssssoooooo old

ladygrim
..... neva knew tat

ArrghPirateGirl
New wat?? blink

ladygrim
most of them facts

ArrghPirateGirl
Oh....Right.......My mum has 3 pirate movies....andf in all 3 of em there is a bloody Port Royal blink

ladygrim
lol.... suposse its a pirate type of place ..lol

Unholy_Cheese
Whos seen the goonies? iv got it but cant be bothered watching itsmile

Phoenix
bumping

choosewisely
u like bumping ...y??

Phoenix
I was just looking thru old threads, bumping good ones, closing useless ones, moving irrelevant ones...

choosewisely
so.... do u know a cool black pearl fact?!

Phoenix
www.movie-mistakes.com always has good ones...

Phoenix
This is one I haven't heard before!

"The final time the cannon goes off when the Black Pearl crew are ransacking the town where Will and Elizabeth live, the smoke cloud across the moon forms a Mickey Mouse silhouette"

choosewisely
*turns tv on...puts dvd in....eek! MICKY!!!!*

Pirate_monkey
here is a Factual error: During Jack's sliding down the rope scene, it is very noticeable that each one of the English soldiers fire their weapons more than once, which is impossible for that time, knowing that repetition weapons were invented in the mid 1800's.

bet ya didnt know that now did ya?

Phoenix
I did actually... I think old weapons are well intrestin...

xXLauriëXx
Originally posted by Phoenix
This is one I haven't heard before!

"The final time the cannon goes off when the Black Pearl crew are ransacking the town where Will and Elizabeth live, the smoke cloud across the moon forms a Mickey Mouse silhouette"

i thought it looked more like a heart, but i guess it could be mickey, as its a disney film.. confused

another one: during the scene where the black pearl is chasing the interceptor, there is one shot where barbossa turns towards the camera and shouts something and his teeth are perfectly white and clean!! and then he turns again and they're all yellow and yuk again stick out tongue

choosewisely
Originally posted by Pirate_monkey
here is a Factual error: During Jack's sliding down the rope scene, it is very noticeable that each one of the English soldiers fire their weapons more than once, which is impossible for that time, knowing that repetition weapons were invented in the mid 1800's.

bet ya didnt know that now did ya?

only the jack will barbose and crew and stuff had real old weapons in the movie....the others where copies wiv a little smoke bullet:P

xXLauriëXx
i knew that too stick out tongue, god we really are addicts, we should get out more roll eyes (sarcastic)

choosewisely
get out to watch potc anywhere else? :P

Sparrow_Lvr_200
I never noticed any of that. Ill watch next time even though iv seen it a zillian times!

Jack: But why is the rum gone?? laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.