Brand New Ep3 Images - Spoliers!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Scarz
Big changes are coming soon to Supershadow.com! I am pleased to announce the return of the premium members section. For only $19.95 not only will you get exclusive episode 3 images, but also access to the never before seen plot scripts for episodes X-XII!! The first 100 members will automatically be entered into this summer's sweepstakes to have lunch at Skywalker Ranch with George Lucas. Thanks to all the fans and rest assured the SS spies are hard at work. May the force be with you all

cornponious
WTF???

Piss off!

corn

yerssot
helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mister ss laughing out loud

cornponious
Dear Darth Scarz,

Hello. How are you? I am fine. I was just wondering, are you Mickey Suttle? If you are, then PISS OFF OUR BOARD YOU LYING PIECE OF NORTH CAROLINA TRASH!

Sincerely,

Cornponious Kokious Maximus

P. S.,
I'm not joking.

Anakin2Vader
Swwpstakes to have lunch at Skywalker Ranch with George Lucas?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ..... what a great joke - to think that anyone would pay this guy for fake exclusives.... Episode 10 -12 scripts HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ushgarak
Never trust anyone who cannot spell the thread title...

Anyway, I would bin this, but it is too funny, so I shall just leave this closed...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.