what is your fav movie quote, and why?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kiwibloom
i love the hackers quote

Mom:how was skool?
Crash:hmph!
Mom:and what did we learn in skool?
Crash:REVENGE! big grin

what bout u guys??????Jumpy

FLICKNAVY
Ryan Phillipe in Way of the Gun

"Shut that cu#$% mouth before I Fu#$ start her head"

Was funny, just say it, never heard it before lol

Lord Soth
This could take me forever to even begin to decide, so let's not dwell on me, eh?

glenn
mines the one from dirty harry

I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?

kiwibloom
oh another i like...

from summer catch

Ryan:i see u met dee dee flanigan last night!
Billy:yeah, i like dee dee!
Dad:*looks @ billy* nice thong
Billy: thanx

and

from scream *fav movie*

Tatum:i luved it i'll send u a copy BAM bittch went down, I'll send u a copy BAM sid super bittch, u r so cool!youpi

whatshisface
pulp fiction... from jules...

*shoots guy on the couch* i'm sorry did i break your concentration?

next one is...

the path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil man. blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through he valley of darkness for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. and i shall strike upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to destroy or poison my brother and you will know my name is the Lord when i lay my vengeance upon thee *gets his gun off*

it just sounds righteous before you kill a guy...

Dario Argento
"To know death Otto, you have to **** life in the gall bladder." - Flesh for Frankenstein.

Dario Argento
**** = F uck

WindDancer
Explorers in the further regions of experience. Demons to some. Angels to others.
-Pinhead Hellraiser

I love the idea of a supernatural evil being that comes from hell to give humans an extremely sadistic, painful, torture, death.

Gambit Lebeau
Do i make you horny baby? Do I? -austin powers
do your homework in the dark eat cereal with a fork- pump up the volume

Hypernova
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

"I will not condone a course of action that will lead us to war."

The quote stuck to my mind ever since NP delivered that line as Queen Amidala.

Darth Revan
"The dwarf breathes so loud we could have shot him in the dark."
-Haldir

or any of Trinity's various "I'll beat the shit out of you if you don't watch yourself" type lines from the Matrix

xmen fan
well i am not really a action type girl, but i did like the haunted mansion!!! heres my fav thing on it!

mr.gracey takes sarah to the ballroom,ghosts start dancing around,don't you remember?he says,mr.gracey are you ok?she asked i tought bringing you back to gracey mannor would help you remember!remember what? sarah ask
where we spent our last moments together,where we danced,before you killed yourself!i love you in death as i did in life,WHATS WRONG MR.GRACEY? sarah asked, how can you not remember?your my life,my world,don't you remember?he ask

i love that part,he's cute for 1 and duh! he gave everything up for love and all he wants is too be with his true love

forumcrew
this is a new one but i loved it..

His art is death, and hes about to paint his masterpiece - christopher walken man on fire

xmen fan
hmm,never seen it,but chris is a goood actor!

diabloman
out of all the movies whats your fav. movie or tv quote ?

mine is dont phuck with the chuck

T.M
My new favourite is...

From V For Vendetta..

Side note.. wouldn't it make more sense to have a picture of The Thing in your sig.. seeing as you have It's clobbering time in there.. just a thought.

SamIel
mines "little impression for u.. caw caw BANG F*** I'M DEAD"-Top Dollar from the movie the crow

Stealth
"Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. Mankind, that word should have new meaning to all of us. We cannot be consumed by our petty differences anymore. Perhaps it is fate that today is the fourth of July, and we will once again be fighting for our freedom. But not for freedom from tyrany, oppression or persecution... But from annihilation... We're fighting for our right to live, to exist. And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day when the world stood up and declared in one voice that we will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day!"

~Independence Day

Koala MeatPie
Other then the fact that it is in everybody's profile...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=291784

-Sanders: Everything that is Happening Now, is Happening- Now.

-Dark Helmet: But What About then?

-Sanders: We Just Just Passed Then.

-Dark Helmet: When?

-Sanders: Just Now.

-Dark Helmet: But How Do we go back to then?

-Sanders: We Can't, See We are in the Now - now.

-Dark Helmet: But When Will Then Be Now?

-Sanders: Soon.

--SpaceBalls--

DarkWizard
Merged. Thanks for the Link KM.

Inspectah Deck
Juice

Q: Bishop, you're crazy!
Bishop: You know what? Last time you said that, I was kinda tripping, right? But now, you're right. I am crazy. And you know what else? I don't give a *uck. I don't give a *uck about you. I don't give a *uck about Steel. I don't give a *uck about Raheem, either. I don't give a *uck about myself. Look, I ain't shit. And you less of a man than me, so as soon as I figure you ain't gon be shit, pow! So be it. You remember that, mother*ucker. 'Cause I'm the one you need to be looking out for... partner!

Crazy ass quote. Plus, one of Tupac's best movies.

Koenig

Illyria
I have a couple of fav. quotes but the ones I can remember now would be the following:

1. "Actors! They travel the world and all they see is a mirror." -Jack Driscoll, King Kong

2. "Certainty of death, zero chances of success, what are we waiting for?" -Gimli, ROTK

3. Joan: Let's see a miracle.
Cute Boy God: How about that?
Joan: It's a tree.
Cute Boy God: Let's see you make one.
-Joan Girardi and God, Joan of Arcadia

DarkRaven
"Do or do not, there is no try" Yoda, Star Wars Episode VI Empire Strikes Back
But this one is better
"If you got to do something, you do it. If you got to kill some one, you kill them" Baby, House of 1000 Corpses.

boredello
"I'm your Huckleberry"... Tombstone

Black Rob
And when his eyes go dead, the hell I send him to will seem like heaven after what I've done to him-Marv in Sin City

Quite simply the most badass line ever

It's the sense of touch. In any real city, you walk, you know? You brush past people, people bump into you. In L.A., nobody touches you. We're always behind this metal and glass. I think we miss that touch so much, that we crash into each other, just so we can feel something-Detective Graham Waters

It is the key line in the movie and really sets the tone very well

With great power comes great responsibility-Uncle Ben in Spiderman

Even though it was already in a comic,Cliff Robertson delivered it well and since it was said before his death,it added a layer of foreshadowing

The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show -Ron Burgundy in Anchorman

Will Ferrell's greatest line ever other than "Strategery"

It's made from bits of real panther, so you know it's good! ...They've done studies you know. Sixty percent of the time, it works everytime. Brian Fantana in Anchorman

Yeah i know i like Anchorman

"If you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal and if they can't stop you, you become something else entirely. A legend, Mr. Wayne." -Henri Ducard in Batman Begins

Probably the best batman related quote ever

People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy and I can't do that as Bruce Wayne, as a man I'm flesh and blood I can be ignored I can be destroyed but as a symbol, as a symbol I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting-Bruce Wayne in Batman Begins

Really expresses the legendary aspect of Batman

Pepito
"My name's Bob Fossil and my anger is colossal" - The Mighty Boosh

"Yeah, I got out of television, unpleasant people. Bitter bastards" - I'm Alan Partridge

"Can I get... any of you *****... a drink" - Shaun of the Dead

"Here's Johnny" - I don't really need to say, do I?

"Once they were men, now they are landcrabs" - Attack of the Landcrabs

Tptmanno1
There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie, and Dim, and we sat in the Korova Milkbar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening. The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence.
From Clockwork Orange

I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end..

I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream. That's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight... razor... and surviving

Both from Apocolypse Now

"You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake, you are the same organic matter as everyone else and we are all part of the same compost pile"

From Fight Club

"Why are you wearing that stupid rabbit suit?"
"Why are you wearing that stuipid man suit?"

I can only hope that the answers will come to me in my sleep. I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to.

From Donnie Darko

Just a few of my favorites.

Pepito
"Alright I've got a greta game called Pelt the Rabbit. What happens is this giant 6 foot tall rabbit comes and you've got to throw, like peanuts, or a Chelsea boot at its face and if it catches you, it wrestles you to the ground and rapes you!" - Vince

"Yeah, that's not a game, is it? It's a sequence of events, a sequence of horrific events" - Howard

"The rabbit's got a brother who's faster and more vigorous" - Vince

Again The Mighty Boosh

Darth_Erebus
From Full Metal Jacket-"There no racial bigotry here, I do not look down on *******, Kikes, Wops, or Greasers, here you are all equally worthless."

From Full Metal Jacket-"You climb obstacles like old people fvck."

From the Empire Strikes Back (Darth Vader) "I am altering the terms of the deal, pray I don't alter them further."

forumcrew
because the rock was on hbo tonight:

MASON: Your best. Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and **** the prom queen.

Tired Hiker
Napoleon Dynamite: "I wish you'd get out of my life and shut up!"

I just love how he says the get out of my life part first, then the shut up part. laughing

Grimm22
"It is not who I am, but what I do, that defines me." - Batman Begins smokin'

Black Rob
It is your destiny-Darth Vader

Black Rob
"I'm going to punch you in the ovaries"-Ron Burgundy (Anchorman)

Greatest physical violence threat against a woman ever

"I'm not your f*cking mommy!"-Naomi Watts (The Ring 2)

Comes out of nowhere and doesnt even fit in the scene

"Get ya stinkin' paws off me you damn dirty apes!"-Charlton Heston in Planet of The Apes

One of the most badass lines ever

diabloman
dont phuck with the chuck

ToMacco
"I guess I just miss my friend."
Morgan Freeman (the shawshank redemption)

diabloman
all drains lead to the ocean big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.