Question about vol.2 end credits.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil Texiness
At the very very end credits, after they all showed whos who, the names start coming up while the Beatrex is in the car driving, like, Lucy Lu, and her name gets crossed out as O-Ren Ishii is dead, when Darryl Hannah's name came up, there was a question mark over her name, meaning unsure if Elle is dead or not. What happened when Bill's name came up? Was it crossed out, because I missed that part?

Anyone know?

Ice Mario
Yeah, i'm quite sure it did

JKozzy
Bill was crossed out, I'm almost positive. But Elle's "?" feeds Quentin's ideas for a sequal with Vivica's daughter seeking revenge upon the Bride... wacko

Raz Jr
well done Koz smile

lil Texiness
Well thats gonna be a little shit since all the best characters are dead...apart from Elle. Where did you hear about the possible sequal? I suppose I thought there was a ''littelest'' chance Bill was alive sad

Aerosin
lil texiness...sweet sig!

The Unknown
It's been on the news and in magazines that QT's coming out with a third movie.

Lord Soth
I hope Elle's still alive, she was my favorite character

VenomVA
Sequel, animated prequel and a KB video game!!!!!

WindDancer
Great observation!

Jkozzy Nope, his name wasn't crossed out. During the credits Uma's name comes out first, then David Carridine's appears, and it didn't get crossed out. Then Deadly Viper Assasination squad comes out and all their names (except Darryl's name) get crossed out.

lil bitchiness
Thanks Danny!! Thats awesome!! big grinmakes you think, there could be chance Bill is alive, and if he is, i suppose another film would be cool to make

WindDancer
yes

CSI:Grissim
love you sig lil bitchness

The One Part 2
Tarantino said on Howard Stern that he and Uma will do Volume 3 in about 15 years. This came straight from his mouth.

StinkFist462
lol .. why in 15 ?

lil bitchiness
thanks big grin

The Unknown
To give him time inbetween movies, and also to let the girl who plays Nikki age.

mook
but surely bill has to be dead - heart exploded.
and elle is blind so wont be much use.

and in 15years uma will be kinda old to be fighting...

maybe bb will fight nikki instead.

burlyman
Surely she would have checked he was dead confused

sarahvma
I noticed that too - but actually they credit Uma and David first, and then they re-introduce the Deadly Vipers, and I do believe his name comes up in that list again, and is then crossed out, but I could be wrong.

lil bitchiness
Uma wont BE fighting in the next movie, if he makes it. Its going to be Sofie inheriting all Bill's money and training Nikkia to go after the bride...its been said so many times already.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.