Sophie's other arm DOES get cut off [merged]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
Because I'm nice, here's Sophie's other arm indeed getting cut off, in Windows Media 9 format, winzip or other uncompressing program required as well. smile

Tell me what y'all think... can't wait for it to be released with both volumes on one DVD big grin

gtsecc
nice

Crash Overload
no expression

Intressting

Hattori_Hanzo
how did u get that

Lord Soth
I would watch it, but my computer is so freaking slow ~points to sig~

Ice Mario
I posted the pictures last week sometime along with some other shots in general from the film, including some from the extended Crazy 88 fight. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f70/t291470.html

Myth
AWESOME! Its a little blury but still cool.

lil Texiness
Yeah, thats interesting.

On the DVD Sophie still has her right arm intacked. Maybe they'll include it in the box set, we'll see.

That was pretty ruthess of The Bride, seeing how Sophie did the least wrong out of all of the people she killed to get to Bill.

Ice Mario
She lived didn't she? stick out tongue

Still, at least she can still craft a career as a punchbag.

Myth
No she doesn't. Watch her as she rolls down the hill. Plus it implies that her other arm is cut off because you hear "Give me your arm!" Followed by a scream.

lil Texiness
I HAVE just watched it! 4 times. And you can see her right arm as Bride throws her down the hill!

badkittykitty
I thought she did to...but those pics Ice Mario showed are wicked and do show it being cut off..wow I have to order that dvd!!

lil Texiness
I dont think I'll buy the other DVD, I'll just wait for the box set, they are bound to have special features and such.

JKozzy
lil, it's cut at the elbow, so she cut the majority of her arm off, but left a bit of a stump, so that's what you see when she's thrown down the hill.

Lord Soth
Ah, the far-off box-set...........how do I love thee...let me count the ways...

roundisfunny
From an interview with Julie Dreyfus:

Aerosin
i used the zoom fuction...LOOK CLOSELY you will see it cut of beloww the elbow

JKozzy
yes Right-o, Aerosin.

lennexman
Sophe has to have her other arm because how will she teach Nikki Green how to swrod fight.

lennexman
I mean you do know there will be a Vol. 3 in like 10 or 15 years. And Nikki will have to kill Beatrix because she killed Vernita

StrlitSnrise
Why does Sophie have to teach Nikki to sword fight? I'm sure plenty of other people would be willing to teach. The second arm getting cut off is a bit more graphic and bloody, and a bit mean too. I mean, Beatrix cuts it off before Sophie can give her informations! But hey, it's all fun until someone pretends to cut YOUR arm off while you're watching it...

Myth
If she does train her, I'm sure it will be her paying for her to be trained. Not physically doing it herself. Just like Bill had Uma trained but didn't do it himself.

dragonx
i saw you had a topic about sophies other arm getting cut off by beatrix and yep i made some detailed pics of her other arm getting cut off these pics where taken by me from the uncut japanese dvd of kill bill vol1.enjoy the horror big grin

dragonx
evil face

dragonx
sick

dragonx
smokin'

dragonx
eek!

dragonx
evil face

dragonx
sick

TrAnCeDuO
holy crap!!!!!! when the hell is that gonna come out in america!?

CSI:Grissim
theres a thread for this already the "bloody graphic kill bill pics"

JKozzy
The video's already been posted here.

JKozzy
She might not do either, she might just live her miserable life out. Anyway, back on-topic... the video's pretty cool, you're welcome smart

Raz
merged both of the threads

JKozzy
Yay!
....didja know Sofie's other arm gets cut off? eek! happy bunny

Bill
I doubt there really is a Kill Bill: Vol. 3. ^^; After all, poor Bill's already been killed, and everyone likes Beatrix too much to just have her die.

I know QT's talked about it, but that's just cause the man has a brain that runs a mile a minute, bless him.

Asides, Sophie sucked lots. She deserved what she got.

lil bitchiness
Im happy with where it all ended to be honest. thumb up

Myth
If there is a Vol 3 where Copperhead's daughter kills Uma, will there be a Vol 4 where Uma's daughter kills Copperhead's? Or would Copperhead's daughter have to go through Uma's daughter to get to her in Vol 3?

lil bitchiness
Nikkia Green, better not kill the Bride...that would just suck...she could die trying yes

JKozzy
Heh, I think it was just QT talking out loud, Kill Bill really should end now, think of something equally compelling big grin

((The_Anomaly))
WOW thats was really cool, that should have been in the movie..thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.