daredevil vs the black panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bakerboy
Another great and hard battle to see. They are so equal in strenght, agilty, speed and fighting skills. For not talk about senses, radar sense for daredevil and animal senses for black panther. Its a really hard one, who would win in your opinion?

Jason420
I would say black panther

LeAtHerRFace
Black Panther

Wynndar
Daredevil is a great character, but he would lose here

tkitna
Hopefully, they would kill each other!

norrin radd
this is a tough one to decide, maybe black panther with is vibranium claws, but this could go for both sides, maybe none of the two would win.

FrothByte
black panther would win, seeing as he has superior gear and all.

Never
Black Panther.

norrin radd

kal-el
I'm a big DD fan but I think BP has too much in the locker for the man without fear in a fight. DD IMO is a superior crime fighter though

ScarletSpider
Black Panther would win, it would be a great battle, but Panther would ultimately come out on top. I would love to see this though, taking place high up on the roof tops of the city, jumping, racing and fighting all over the place. Daaaaaaaamn. I wish periodically comic companies would do battles like this, just showing 2 characters duking it out, who needs complex plot lines and universal threats and amalgam universes. I just want to see them deck each other for a good 32 pages.

wolverine8888
panther would win

eleveninches
panther

WWestFlashFan
panther

Maelstrom
Daredevil if he could take a severe beating and live. Panther would rip him apart but Daredevil has better powers

Nathaniel Grey
The Man Without Fear versus The Wakandan Panther King. Both are characters after my own heart. They fight injustice from every dark facet in the concrete jungle and more than often triumph where others have failed. So who takes the gold home?

Cosmo Kramer
thats a tough one

Cosmo Kramer
I vote DD

ScarletSpider
It's the BP.

Cosmo Kramer
DD all the way!

Nathaniel Grey
This is a difficult call. Though I'm leaning more towards T'Challa. His vibranium soles give him the advantage. I doubt DD would be able to pick up on them moving across the ground even with his super keen radar. Maybe I'm wrong though.

MERCILOUS
He's caught elektra moving around, master assassin. I doubt she even makes sound at all. He probably feels the air something.

Arsenal
I hafta go with T'Challa.

Havoc470
a few people have done that, "master assasin" arent the right words for her

Arsenal
Well Bullseye has "killed her" before so what does that make him? Ultra assasin?

Maelstrom
She stoped wolvie dead with her weapons. Anyhow. Without any physcial enhancements in a fight i'd have to give it to Daredevil. I mean couldn't he just undress the guy and pound him.
Maybe they should juice panther up on natural remidies giving him the fighting skills of a panther.

Havoc470
she stopped wolvie using pressure points with her sai's, and he wasnt fighting because he didnt wanna kill her

im talking about wolverine #21 i dont know if you were describing another time

ScarletSpider
In response to an above post, T'Challa is well versed in a family/African fighting style meant to mimic real panther like moves and stances, as well as being a master of many other martial arts. He's also just as (if not more so) agile as DD (as he did impersonate him once) as well as being faster and stronger.

Nathaniel Grey
I have the remake of that issue. DD stated that Black Panther was one of the only people who was as adept as him in agility to impersonate him. And that can't be taken lightly. I mean it's pretty obvious that Daredevil is white and T'Challa is black. It goes to show you that people see the skills before anything else.

Dreampanther
Black panther. And I'm NOT just saying that because I'm a panther fan.
I'm not! I'm not!

Arsenal
Then why are you saying it black panther fan? oops

Nathaniel Grey
I think he is...for SHAME! Dreampanther....for shame.

Linkalicious
Good fight, and a comic i would love to collect.

I pick T'Challa, but it could go to DD as well. Nice matchup.

yugotank
Panther's tech gives him the edge.....but it wont be easy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.