Kill Bill - The Original Script

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil Texiness
Im sure many of you have already read the original script for Kill Bill, but for those of you who havent, here it is. Alongside the cut out Yuki scene, and the cool, 'bride being shot scene as well'. I suppose Tarantino could always fit Yuki into the story of a sequal if and when he makes one.

Also, Bill's death would have been much better if it was done exactly as described in the original script.

Enjoy.

p.s. The whole script is too big to post all at once, so i will have to post it in few parts.

lil Texiness
And the rest of the script, chapters 6 till the end...

SenshiNaka
Thanks much, great post.

Elektra_lover
Thsn k u so much

Lord Soth
I only just started reading it, and I think the overhead shot with the rest of the DiVAS would have worked in that opening sequence

Elektra_lover
I really think Yuki should have been in the movie(s) but yet again she might be in the third movie if one is made

lil bitchiness
Totally!

I love the whole thing Yuki had going. Also, like Lord Soth said, the beginign would have worked really well as well as Bill's death at the end.

badkittykitty
wow lil thats awesome!

thanks!

Myth
Is the Yuki fight filmed? I want to see it in the special edition.

lil bitchiness
I think it was. Yuki is the girl in the bar..you notice that there is a little differance between the girl in the bar and Gogo. Maybe Japanese version has it...i dont know.

Elektra_lover
They really should have had Yuki

nico3d

gubeq
is it relly worthy?, coz my conection is kinda peculiar

im not burlyman
can you get the subtitles up? messed

roxydmenace
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Im sure many of you have already read the original script for Kill Bill, but for those of you who havent, here it is. Alongside the cut out Yuki scene, and the cool, 'bride being shot scene as well'. I suppose Tarantino could always fit Yuki into the story of a sequal if and when he makes one.

Also, Bill's death would have been much better if it was done exactly as described in the original script.

Enjoy.

p.s. The whole script is too big to post all at once, so i will have to post it in few parts.

How bout the script with Japanese lines? rolling on floor laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.