Laws of attraction

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kes
Synopsis: A divorce lawyer falls in love with and marries one of his own kind. However, the couple find they're not immune to the same marital difficulties that bring them to court.

With Pierce Brosnan and Julianne Moore. I dont really like romantic comedies but the trailer looks funny and I like the actors smile I want to see this one. What do you guys think?
You can see the trailer here:http://www.killermovies.com/l/lawsofattraction/

me15
yeah, that movie sounds good.......i think ive seen the previews for it.

Cinemaddiction
Not too much thought went into that title, sounds almost identical to "Rules of Attraction", that only came out 2 years ago.

Why not "Laws of Engagement" or "..In a Court of Love (Law)".

Kes
roll eyes (sarcastic)

forumcrew
i dunno.. i have my doubts about this one.. i agree with the not much thought and it just looks average to me

mumygrl
I love Pierce Brosnan and Julianne Moore. I think this movie will be cute and it got good reviews at my local 6 website (3 out of 4). Has anybody seen it?

Xena
sounds like a good movie Kes. I might check it out since it involves Mr. Brosnan. smile

silver_tears
This movie looks promising big grin
Always nice to see mr.brosnan venturing out of his James Bond role big grin

Mrs Brosnan
cant believe it this film has been out a week and i havent seen it yet must get some money. i just like watchin the advert when he takes off his shirt wow its a site for sore eyes roll eyes (sarcastic) eek! eek! eek! eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.