Pirates & an Artist (READ if ye from Pirate Party)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Joscail
AHOY!

Well, at school for Visual Arts I have to do a Body Of Work (BOW) on Self Portriature, but it's really free to do what ye like with it, just express yeself is what the teacher said. So I'm gonna make a slide-show of pictures that I scan into the computer. I'm thinking of doing 2 pages dedicated to KMC. On of them will have to do with the Pirates Party, Yes that means you APG, JDG, Jessie, Jack & the monkeys too, so have ye got any ideas how I'd go about it. I was thinking maybe a collage or a scene in the bar or at Isle de Muerta. Anyone got any ideas?

ArrghPirateGirl
Oh cool thats awsome

If you need any help with pics I can get u any pic from the movie as well from the bounus disc I think the bar sceane would probally b best since we all love getting drunk LOL

johnny.d girl
lol
i've made a collardge of johnny pics on my wall at home!!!
and i go 2 sleep every night juss staring at them!!!! LOL

ArrghPirateGirl
Er right

johnny.d girl
well i did!!!!
u've seen it tho!!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
yes i know i have its just u r kinda off topic

johnny.d girl
so...........???
ur point is???...............

ArrghPirateGirl
GET BACK ON TOPIC DER

johnny.d girl
I NO I WAS JUSS BEING ANOYING AND IT LOOKIKE IT WORKED!!!

don't get grumpy at me!!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Well Grrrrr Back 2 topic I think it is cool what Jos is doing *nods head so does Rummy*

johnny.d girl
*jdg and mort agree*
yes i'll say *runs off 2 pp*

ArrghPirateGirl
*follows JDG*

johnny.d girl
he he i'm back here now!!! LOL

ArrghPirateGirl
As am I So Jos where R U???

SimoneDepp
HIsmile

johnny.d girl
hello
yeah.........where is jos???
*looks round but can't c her*
*runs off 2 pp* drink up me hearties YO-HO!!!

SimoneDepp
i don't see her

JessieSparrow
Maybe shes invisible *scary twilight zone music plays* whered the music come from...invisible speakers *more music plays* aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhh
*runs away...comes back for rum then runs to PP*

johnny.d girl
*looks round*
aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! i'm outta here (4 now)
*runs off 2 the safty of the rum in pp*

SimoneDepp
i like: johnny depp da na na na na na na ..........so good......so fine.......and i wish he were mine................johnny depp da na na na na na na.......

i like that really!!

johnny.d girl
grrrrr u stole me song!!!!!!!
but yeah i like it 2!!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Hi people im back So where b Jos *looks around*

johnny.d girl
nah i havn't seem her in awhile
*looks around*

Joscail
Bar scene be cool.... Check out me piccie of Jack, I sketched it from a promotion pic i found on the net....

airangel429
closing...this is WAY off topic. Kitoky started a graphics thread already so you can post your piccies there okie? big grin

airangel429
Joscail add your pic to the link I'll pm you okie?? big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.