(anti-superheroes)Lex Luthor and the Joker vs.Glenn Talbot and Green Goblin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asian Hulk
If Lex Luthor can fight with Glenn Talbot maybe the Joker fight with Green Goblin too!!!!because Luthor one of Superman's villain,The Joker one of Batman's villain, Maj.Talbot of the Hulk villain and Green Goblinof Spidey's villain.because they called them anti-superheroes.

Asian Hulk
Which kind of anti superheoes or villains did you choose?

shaber
There was a crossover issue where Batman was pitted against Carnage and Spider-man the Joker.

Asian Hulk
so Luthor is one of Supe's villians,Maj.Talbot is one of the Hulk villains,Green Goblin is one of Spidey's villains and the Joker is one of Batman's villains.so Lex Luthor and the Joker are DC villains and Maj.Glenn Talbot and Green Goblin of Marvel villains.so Luthor and the Joker defeating against Talbot and Green Goblin.

Herr Logan
Major Talbot shouldn't be considered here. He's a petty little man who's jealous of Bruce Banner with the support of a military that rarely puts a dent in the Hulk. If anything, General Ross, is more formidable, although he's not evil, just overprotected and obsessive. The Hulk has real villains. The Leader, the Abomination, the Absorbing Man. The movie didn't feature any of these except for a bastardized version of the Absorbing Man, into which they turned Bruce's father.

Asian Hulk
Talbot is a villain in the Hulk movie.but Talbot torturing Bruce Banner.because he is the Hulk villain.just like Lex Luthor to torturing Superman in the movie we're Luthor wearing kryptonite on the pool to kill Superman.but Talbot tried to kills Bruce even the Hulk too!!!

Herr Logan
I love Gene Hackman, but let's be honest here; Lex Luthor in the movie was a joke. "Superman: the Motion Picture" is one of my favorite movies, but the only really good character who is also true to the comics is Superman.
There were no good characters in the Hulk movie, and hardly any of it was true to the comic. They were not comparable to the real antagonists.

I'm not discounting characters who don't fight hand-to-hand as villains, because Les Luthor of the comics is a great example of that. However, I don't think that Major Talbot passes the test. He can put on a Hulkbuster exo-skeleton and fight the Hulk rigth up close and I would still consider him and 5th-rate bad guy. If you have the cheek to call yourself "Asian Hulk," I expect you to know what the Hulkbusters are, and I expect that you know that Glen Talbot was married to Betty Ross at a time in the comics. General Ross doesn't count as a "villain" either. He's an antagonist, but not evil. You didn't see any real villains in the Hulk movie except for David Banner, who in the comics (called Brian Banner) never did any genetic engineering on Bruce (that is some cliche, post-modern pop-culture bullshit they tacked on to reach a bigger, dumber audience) killed Bruce's mother after years of beating his wife and child. While the gamma bomb/ray in the comics/movie gave Banner metahuman abilities, it was his father who created the side of Banner that behaves the way the Hulk does. He's the real villain.

VENOMfan
INDEED MY POST IS OFF TOPIC!!!

.......what's a hulkbuster?

Lobo
Built in case he ever had to tangle with the green goliath again, Stark was glad he was prepared when the anger that is the Hulk arrived at an SE Gamma Bomb factory in issue 304. The Hulkbuster Armor is the ultimate module, an exo-suit that allows Iron Man to go a few rounds with the Hulk by wrapping around the Modular Armor itself. Although used just once, this module past the test, allowing Iron Man to trade blows with the Hulk, fighting to a standstill.

The biggest Stark armor built to date, this is suit is not an actual model, but an auxillary module for the Modular Armor, Model XII, Mark I. An exo-armor, built of impact-resistant carbon composites with a magno-hydraulic pseudomusclature rated at 175 tons, this suit fits on top of the Modular Armor-- It is an extension that Iron Man, in full armor, climbs into and plugs in.

AND

Hulkbusters

The original Hulkbusters were the large military force, consisting of both United States Army and Air Force personnel, whose primary mission was the capture or destruction of the menace known as the Hulk. The Hulkbusters were headquartered at Hulkbuster Base, New Mexico (also known as the Gamma Base) and were commanded by General Thaddeus E. "Thunderbolt" Ross, the military officer with the longest experience in battling the Hulk.

After Bruce Banner, the man who was the Hulk, achieved a state in which his normal intelligence and personality remained dominant when he was in the Hulk's form, the Hulk received a presidential pardon, and the Hulkbusters ceased to exist. Hulkbuster members were assigned to new projects. Hulkbuster Base itself was demolished by the criminal U-Foes.

Later, however, the Hulk reverted to his bestial personality and was captured by Dr. Leonard Samson. Samson persuaded the federal government to rebuild and refinance Gamma Base, where through unknown means, he managed to separate Banner and the Hulk into two discrete beings. The Hulk subsequently escaped.

The federal government then made Banner himself the leader of the new Hulkbusters. This group is not primarily a large military force, but instead is at its core a small team of highly skilled individuals selected and led by Banner. The new Gamma Base in New Mexico is their current headquarters. The new Hulkbusters are depicted here.

First Appearance: (new Hulkbusters) INCREDIBLE HULK #317

VENOMfan
I definetly say that's f****** rad, thank's for the info

Asian Hulk
Mr. Herr Logan,Why don't you watched the Hulk movie with Eric Bana.I hope Josh Lucas will portraying Glenn Talbot role.but Eric Bana plays Bruce Banner.so I watched Tobey Maguire in"Spiderman 1 and 2".

Herr Logan
That kinda confused me. I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

I did see the Hulk movie with Bana, and I was only impressed with the scenes in which the Hulk was out in full form. That was what, 10 minutes of the movie? Anyway, Glenn Talbot was killed in that movie, so he probably won't be portrayed in future movies.

I doubt you've seen both Spider-Man movies, as the second one doesn't come out until July. Unless it came out early in the Philipines, which doesn't make sense.

Cosmo Kramer
Now this thread had class.

Quick Freeze
maybe green goblin can throw his bombs to kill joker and lex!!!!

Joker1237
Go Joker, HE can do it, The Joker has bombs of his own, plus toys the Goblin can only dream of.

Quick Freeze
but goblin has the glider

Joker1237
The Joker, has his Razor sharp cards. Plus the flag gun, How can Goblin complete with THAT>??

Quick Freeze
fly right over him and drop a shit load of bombs. . .

brainchild81
Ditto.

Cosmic Cube
Or an assload of bombs... whichever works.

An assload would be bigger than a shitload, right?

jrodslam
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
fly right over him and drop a shit load of bombs. . .

Not unless Joker shoots him down with his cannon pistol.

If Goblin was teamed up with someone better, they would have a better chance. Joker and Luthor win this one.

Quick Freeze
im trading talbot for quick freeze! they win!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.