Planet Of The Apes 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shadowxdrago
I JUST SAY PLANET OF TEH APES IT WAS AWSOME WHEN IS NUMBER TWO GANNA COME OUT SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????

conway
i hate the first and i was strangely thinking of this 2nd in school,even though ive never heard of it..strange...lol i dont think this will be good

SlickRick69
as far as I know, the new Planet of the Apes didn't do so well with critics or audiences, so I don't think there will be a sequel this time, even though the original series had 4 sequels, a TV series and a cartoon series spun off...

.. I could write a sequel, but my writings don't get made into anything except landfill...

Morridini
The new Planet of the Apes was torture compared to the older one. I really hope they don't make a sequel.

Devalion
Thats gonna ruin it...even though, I think they left it on a good ending to carry it on!

<<Solo>>
People have been talking about this for awhile but the main character wasn't very satisfied with his performance in the movie either so he declined to make a seqel. Anyways There Will Be No Sequel.

Cinemaddiction
If someone like Tim Burton couldn't churn out a good remake, and nobody else took on the project, it's not likely that anyone would be willing to pick up the pieces and try and salvage the new franchise.

That said, I'd love to see the other POTA sequels on DVD someday. Especially "Beneath" and "Beyond".

SlickRick69
I'd call the next new sequels 'Return 2 The Planet of the Apes' and '3scape From The Planet of the Apes' and 'Battle 4 The Planet of the Apes' and '5urvival Of The Planet of the Apes' and '6etting Beyond the Planet of the Apes'...

that would be enough to beat the dead horse into the ground big grin

Omegaman
Burton deserves to be in jail for the crime he committed in remaking Planet of the Apes, no way he should be allowed to make any more!

ragesRemorse
of all movies to remake. Of all movies TIM BURTON could remake..why oh god why did he choose planet of the apes? That movie enver had a chanc eof being good.

setoneup
i think quinton tarintino is the only man alive who could make the sequal to this and make it not only work , but put the passion , hatred and ignorance in it to make it work

quinton ... your the man !!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.