Jackie Chan ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Holcomb
Just saw a preview for Around the World in 80 Days. Had no idea Chan was in it. Looks like there are a ton of cameos too ... ARNOLD for example! Wonder how this will do in theaters.

Cinemaddiction
I'll go out on a limb and say it will bomb. Jackie Chan is not Jules Verne material. His English is barely audible.

..and Arnold looks like a chick.

vagaryatwill
We'll see. I'm inclined to give this movie a chance. Who knows what it will do at the box office, but I'm kinda looking forward to it. I haven't read the book, but I think chan will add a little flavor to the story.

eleveninches
If it has chan in it, it should be funny. Jackie chan is hillarious in his movies

Holcomb
Yeah.. I agree about Chan being funny. Also, i'm sure the scenery will be interesting, all of the different countries they'll be showing.

psychopathfreak
xxxxxxxxx

Myth
I like Chan's old stuff but I'm not a fan of his new movies. Chan was cool because he did some crazy stunts. Now that he is older, he only does moderate stunts so he's not as cool anymore. Now they concentrate on comedy but thats not the reason I go to Jackie Chan movies.

CSI:Grissim
I agree myth his old stuff was alot cooler but then they made him looks like a fool his movies.He needs to stop making these low-budget movies that premier on video and make some cool high budgeted movie with good actors.

I like your new sig CINNEMADDICTION

@F1
Jackies lack of english is made up for by his Brilliance as an action comedy star...

vagaryatwill
Which older stuff are you talking about? When he was really young? I like that stuff, too, but I think this movie will be fun for some of the younger viewers who don't really know Jackie Chan all that well. Some of them will be introduced to him for the first time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.