You've got me!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
I've just popped on to check my PMs, and I just had to let you know, especially you bkk, that my brother took me to see a special showing of Kill Bill and Kill Bill 2, and I love it!

I know this is pointless, and feel free to close it, but I loved it so much, Elle is beyond cool, and I am a Tarantino junkie forever! wink

roundisfunny
Well done, grasshopper. Now you must watch (in this order):

1) Reservoir Dogs, to see how/where it all began;
2) Pulp Fiction, to see his masterpiece;
3) Jackie Brown, to see how even a "Sophomore Slump" can be quite enjoyable;
4) True Romance, to see how a Quentin script can be beautiful in the right hands;
5) From Dusk 'Till Dawn, for the same reason;
6) Natural Born Killers, to see how a Quentin script can be mutilated;
7) Four Rooms, to see how a many moods a movie can put you in;
8) Sleep with me, for the "Top Gun" speech; and
9) Destiny Turns on the Radio, to learn a valuable lesson about how Hollywood sucks dry every profitable teat it can nuzzle.

You must also learn what movies and TV shows (particularly westerns and Asian cinema) influenced Quentin, so you can watch them, too.

lil bitchiness
Also Once Upon Time In Mexico...Tarantino co-produced or something!! yes

roundisfunny
Not according to the IMDb; he's just given a "special thanks" by Robert Rodriguez. Quentin did executive produce "Killing Zoe", though, which I also think is worth checking out once.

badkittykitty
I killing zoe that was a good movie.

wasn't he responsible for bringing 'iron monkey' out of china?

roundisfunny
He's credited as a "producer" for the 2001 release (when it debuted here), so I suppose he was at least partially responsible.

I Love Sirius
Well, congrats Phoenix and welcome to the Tarantino Fan Club!!! Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.