Huge Episode III News!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

George_Lucas
Hello,
This is George Lucas, creator and director of Star Wars. I want to clarify that I AM friends with Mickey Suttle and also admit a frequent reader of supershadow.com. Shame on all of you who do nothing more than criticize him out of jealousy. It's sad because you are the same people who almost drowned the Phantom Menace. Due to this ungratefulness, I am being forced to water-down the final movie. I would recommend immediately closing down any anti-supershadow petitions and deleting these negative posts. Also I'd finally like to add that Mickey WILL be inheriting the Star Warsd franchise after my passing. Thanks and all the best to you

GL

gambit420
I totally believe it's him. Since George Lucas is only working on the biggest movie of his career. He probably has nothing else to do than sit on the net and read through movie forums. Oh by the way Mr. Lucas, you misspelled Star Wars laughing

yerssot
I wonder why raz hasn't banned all of SS his socks here

VengeanceGOD
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Someone please come foward and say you posted this as a joke. 'Cause if Suttle went to all of this trouble, he's really and truly screwed up.

Waitaminute....maybe Suttle has DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder, used to be called Multiple Personality Disorder) and thinks he IS Lucas on some days.

Sith Master X
I think the GL posting was indeed from Suttle himself or someone who is just trying to start something.

Sith Master X
Hahaha! Maybe that is true! I wouldn't put anything past SS. laughing

cornponious
It can easily be traced by someone who knows what he is doing.

Only a true asswipe would do something so childish.

smile

corn

yerssot
I didn't do it corn sad

gambit420
Someone call the mental ward......

Darth Jello
yes, George Lucas is so worried about an online forum group with less than 200 patrons, gasp....

Spectr4L
This Suttle guy is REALLY off the wall.

It's like something you would see in a movie!! Anyone remember Jim Carrey's performance as The Riddler in Batman Forever?.... stick out tongue

Odde Raciir
Maybe Lucas has it, and thinks he IS Suttle, and runs a fan site about his other personality.

Sith Master X
Haha! Could be true. laughing After all George is getting a little old!

SMX
cool

hana_skywalker
laughing out loud HAHAHAHA! This is the funniest thing I've read this month! laughing out loud

"... a frequent reader of supershadow.com..." For Heavens' sake...

Shadowkiller
LOL

Mr.Deflok
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG IT'S LUCAS!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG *girlish scream*

treadline
Not only is Lucas going to water down the most important movie of his career, but the rights to Star Wars are going not to his children, but to some anonymous internet loon. What fools we've all been! laughing

gambit420
Haha go look at the SS thread at starwars.com, he did the same exact thing there. When they banned his supershadow name for threatening those posters, he came back in with a new one claiming to be George Lucas. Of course at Starwars.com you can't make a screen name with George or Lucas in it, so it was GL something. After the mods shut that one down, he kept making different identities, posting pro-Supershadow statements, making it appear people are standing up for him. Ugh, SS is 100% certifiably insane. Think about it, even if Lucasfilm could get this loon in a courtroom, no judge would find him mentally competent to stand trial. wacko

The Ones
yeah, he might be but going to wreak the best movie of our lives and thinks that where the only people on this planet, if you are really george then proove it...

The Ones
and look under his name it says: Junior Member!!

§pearhead
laughing out loud "star warsd" rolling on floor laughing omg!!!!!!!!

amity75
I suspect this guy is going to get a record number of PMs.

sauron
OH MY GOD! ITS GEORGE LUCAS OH GOD WOWOWOWOWOW

SHOW SOME RESPECT GUYS

I LOVE YOU GEORGE!!!!! I TOTALLT BELIEVE ITS YOU!

*goes to Pm raz about possible sarcastic smiley*

The Ones
*goes with*

George_Lucas
Almost as funny as "Stop complainging". I made a simple typo. When you're the creator of a multi-billion dollar SciFi franchise and best friends with Mickey Suttle THEN you can criticize. I now have to attend a meeting about the Yoda dance sequence

yerssot
dude, next time you try to impersonate one ...
don't aim that high
and
write like he speaks roll eyes (sarcastic)

gambit420
lol..... you'd think George Lucas wouldn't have to steal pics of himself from movies.yahoo.com laughing out loud laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Mr.Deflok
Junior Member, haha, I bet all the girls laugh at him every time he drops his pants.

sauron
OH GOD!! HE IS BACK MR LUCAS! AUTOGRAPH PLEASE!!!!

double O woffle is such a non-believer THATS why you arent a mod you disrespect directors on a movie forum!

well mr lucas we dont need him do we

*what i DO need is a damn sarcastic smiley*

The Ones
ok if he is "mister lucas" tell us who is playing darth vader, hayden or david and tell us what happens to padme and anakin

gambit420
I hope to god you are being sarcastic roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Ones
you dont have to hope, i am, but this im not: how can you (lucas) have thime to be in a public forum when when when you are making a movie that you dont have time to finish completely (assuming it follows TPM and ATOC)

VengeanceGOD
Dude, I didn't realize being friends with Mickey Suttle was something to be proud of! I'm gonna go put that on my resume. rolling on floor laughing

You know, he's getting more and more insane. First he was just pretending he looked different and dated hot girls. Now he's actually pretending he IS someone different. And I bet he believes its absolutely true.

Mickey, if you're still reading this, go check yourself into a mental ward! You need help!

Ushgarak
Amusing, but not wirth going any further I think... closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.