Just a teaser poster i made myself

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dragonx
just dropped by 2 say hellooo because i am a newbie big grin i made this poster a while ago i hope evry1 likes it big grin

dragonx
just some more ep 3 pics i got ENJOY

dragonx
some more pics big grin

dragonx
big grin

dragonx
wink

Spectr4L
I honestly enjoyed all of the pictures except for the teaser poster. I didn't like the way the upper part of Vader's head was cut out!

Other than that, good work! Those pictures make for some good wallpaper wink

dragonx
smile

dragonx
smokin'

dragonx
smokin'

dragonx
no problem spectr4l its good you made a comment on the teaser i can always learn more from my mistakes big grin il try 2 make a better 1 as soon as i have some time i hope everybody else can enjoy and apreciate al these pics big grin

WeLcOmE tO ThE DaRkSiDe evil face

Sith Master X
Nice job dragonx, all these pictures are great.

SMX
cool

dragonx
thnksssssssssssss SMX big grin

(this is only the beggining the darkside has entered your lifes evil face )

Mr.Deflok
dragonx, if I were a girl I'd kiss you, but I'm not so DON'T ask. wink

Great stuff, seen it before but still: great!

dragonx
laughing thnkss 4 compliment Mr.Deflok i apreciate it

smokin'

schill142
Your picture of Greivous with his vehicle is really smooth. What did you use to make it. If you like, check out the Greivous artwork by John Dunivant. He's the best I've seen so far.

vador_2444
smile

moonwalker741
hey cool poster vador, it loos like an actually teaser poster...i wouldnt be suprised if that rele was the actual poster but i can tell that its fake b'cuz the logos on the bottoms are cutouts

Julie
nice....posters very nice

MAMA
yup really good poster big grin

Darth Jello
does anyone have any artistic renderings of what could possibly be under grievous' mask?

dragonx
the designs that influenced general Grievous, here is a link 2 a small article about the design infleunces 4 general grievous thought it might be interesting 2 some people

http://www.freewebs.com/youngpalpatine/grievousart.htm

dragonx

dragonx
well Darth Jello i personally think there have 2 be some reptile infleuncenes put on his face well at least the eyes and also the other parts of the face i think but on the other side i might be tottaly wrong about it, its a bit early 2 be absolutly sure on how his face will look like in the folowing weeks and months 2 come when there are more pics and info revealed about grievous it will be a lot easier 2 show artistic renderings of grievous face,maybe other people do have more cleus about what is behind grievous mask, if anybody have some cleus or artistic renderings or a opinions about it please post it so that we all can try 2 figure out the face behind the mask big grin

Darth Jello
i posted this on another thread, but according to what i've read, he has eye stalks, a brain in a tranparent case, and a horribley disgusting humanoid mechanical face. the eye sockets somehow plug in to this.

Lyn
Nice pics dragonx...!! happy thumb up

dragonx
thnkssssss lyn big grin just doing my part of beeing a huge fan big grin

Lyn
happy Good on ya...!! thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.