spider- man vs daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spider-venom
i no this has beeen askked millions of times but this time lets get it down strieght ....., who would win spider-man or daredevil??????

tough one i think spider-man will come out with the win in the end

spider-venom
ok no1 answer me and answer the questing im dying to no schmoll

JuggernautFan
spiderman is basically an upgraded daredevil than can see. both have their strengths, but spiderman is accustomed to fighting people even above his level of power, and winning. i think he's too much for daredevil

wolverine8888
I sorry this match isent fair daredevil is the better fight but soider man is far better at every thing eles and spider man is very effective with his powers. daredevil just out classed

eleveninches
spiderman. no contest

norrin radd
spiderman

kal-el
DD has better fighting skills and all that but spidermans raw strength and speed is too much I think

wolverine8888
spiderman wins this one fast and easy

BarmyBrummie
Spiderman yes Daredevil has the heightened senses, but so does spiderman and he can see too. He is stronger, faster and more agile.

wolverine8888
spiderman like i said woudl kick daredevil ass with otu beeing hit my quess

kal-el
spiderman doesnt have heightened senses, he has one extra sense. that doesnt come into it.Its just the strength and speed.If DD had half spidey's strength and speed, he'd kick his arse!!

chrissyg
who would win i think spiderman

Alpha Centauri
Do you know their powers?

-AC

chrissyg
well ya y?

chrissyg
wat do u think there powers r?

Arachnoidfreak
Oh no, see, he won't tell you, because you will leech off of his answer. Just explain what you think they are.

Alpha Centauri
Why is Chrissy G even a member of this forum?

-AC

Arachnoidfreak
I don't know.

norrin radd
LOL, it seems that we all agree that spidey is the winner.

LeAtHerRFace
Why the hell are YOU a member of this forum. Cut your negative sh^t out already. Tryin to act like "mr.know it all." Anyone has a f^cken right to join anything.

chrissyg
fine then i wont go on this part of the forum anymore if it makes u happy cya

FeceMan
chrissyg = Asian Hulk without the pretending.

Now THAT'S a burn.

But to be completely serious, chrissyg, you are rather ignorant of all things comic...and you seem pretty stupid to boot.

LeAtHerRFace
Not u! AC

FeceMan
Ooh, VENOMfan probably has his finger poised over the "Close Thread" button right now.

There's a reason that it's OK for AC to act like a Know-It-All--because he knows a ton more shiz than I do.

ScarletSpider
C'mon everybody! Let's just get a long, watch a good movie, and eat some popcorn. Here, let's have a sing along.

Baglady though hair is kind of wild
And your clothes are out of style
You drive me mad crazy
Baglady you always say your hungry
Then buy liquor with my money
But you're pretty when you smile
Bagladay will I see you tomorrow?
I can give you all my love or I can give you all my bottles

FeceMan
Because Daredevil is blind and his stick could trip Spider-Man.

Arachnoidfreak
LOL

Alpha Centauri
"Why the hell are YOU a member of this forum. Cut your negative sh^t out already. Tryin to act like "mr.know it all." Anyone has a f^cken right to join anything."

Chill out. Everyone has a right to join this forum. Did I say he had NO right to? No. Did I ask why he is a part of this forum? Yes. Why did I ask? Because it's a comics forum and he knows nothing of comics. If he were asking what comics to buy, who's cool/not cool and actually making an effort to get into them then fair enough. It's like feeding a grown man coz he wants to eat but can't get off his oversized derriere to pick up the spoon.

-AC

§words point
Daredevil hands down

Arachnoidfreak
No way is Daredevil beating Spiderman. Spiderman is more agile, stronger, and has a spider-sense. Daredevil is...human. Wow. Yea, Spiderman has this one.

Jason Wyngarde
spidey wins easy. he will win so easy he might not realize he is fighting

§words point
daredevil radar vision is more actuarte that human sight illusion cant fool him. besides that he can kick the punisher butt witch most heros cant.

Arachnoidfreak
What the hell? Spiderman has a SPIDERSENSE, he knows he is in danger BEFORE it happens, no amount of sight or senses can match that. Spiderman has whooped the Punisher's ass too, what's your point?

moshtitan
spideys like daredevil but better, and if you call now wel send you the special web-shooting spidey equiped with spidey sense, super strength unbelivable agility and a badass costume.......spidey owns daredevil.

§words point
spidey can beat punisher but its very hard I mean gosh punisher blew logans face off with a shotgun ounce. daredevil can beat frank much easiler. And quality wise daredevils a better character.

Arachnoidfreak
NO, Spiderman has everything Daredevil has, but 10x better. Spiderman dodges Punisher's bullets at point blank range. I saw that comic, where he blew Logan's face off. I don't see what that has to do with Spiderman, Spiderman is at least twice as agile as Wolverine. Spiderman is possibly the most agile character in ALL of Marvel.

moshtitan
i wouldnt go that far, but still very agile.

Manowar
i know im kinda jumping on the tail end of the thread, but Daredevil has fought Spider-Man and lost multiple times

moshtitan
that wouldve helped in the begining lol.

Manowar
haha sorry

§words point
spidey has one main weakness. hes not as determined as DD. DD got himself almost beaten to dead ands lost all his lovers. how many times has spidey through away the costum?

Arachnoidfreak
Yea, determination wouldn't have much to do with this fight, because Spiderman can handle him quickly, if he so desired. Spiderman bitchslapped the Xmen around(yea, several people at once, in Secret Wars), what makes you think he can't take Daredevil?

§words point
wolverine can kick spidey like a little girl so spidey couldnt take out professor x or cylopse or wolvi

Manowar
Spider-Man can very well handle Wolverine or Cyclops (because Cyclops is a wuss)

§words point
he couldnt get by wolves claws and super healing and one blast for cylopse and its all over. besides Professor x can just stop time or use mind bullets

Arachnoidfreak
Professor X would make Spiderman think he was 8 years old again. Parker doesn't stand much of a chance.

Spiderman would kick Logan's ass. Yea, there was a crossover, and it was a draw, but it doesn't hold much water. Spiderman is faster, stronger and more agile. The most Wolverine would do is scratch Spiderman. Spiderman 10 tons, Logan 800 lbs.

Spiderman can dodge whatever Cyclops throws at him. Spidersense and agility? remember those?

Manowar
exactly! its an abomination to think that Cyclops could possibly beat Spider-Man...maybe if he drugged Spider-Man??? but thats not likely to happen...

moshtitan
spidey would own Cyclops and Wolvie.

Jason Wyngarde
cyclops is underated but no match for spidey. back to topic spidey beats him down

Linkalicious
you guys are worst than a bunch of ass.holes. You guys are nerdy comic book ass.holes. Who the hell gives a rats ass about his knowledge of comics. Don't put down other members because of their lack of knowledge in your "realm" of comic books.

Anyone that put down chrissy is just a pathetic loser that knows no other way to make themselves feel better than by putting down others. You're a disgrace to this community...

Jason Wyngarde
chrissy is just a kid.chrissy said in another thread that she was born in the early 90s. she is young dont make fun of her.

manjaro
umm any way back on topic. spidey wins but not as quickly or eeasily as everyone thinks. Im sure DD would be able to squeeze in a black eye or 2 cuz doc ock and rhino gives spidey black eyes all the time

LeAtHerRFace
good for you

moshtitan
so much animosity lately....its a shame we cant all get along. ANYWAYS it wouldnt surprise me one bit if DD got a hit in, seeing as hes a bad ass fighter in his own right.

ScarletSpider
It's not like I'm Mr. Sunshine, but many of you are being a bunch of revolting cocks. The only reason we didn't join message boards and perhaps aggravate our elders is because, when we were her age (name is chrissy, assuming it's a girl) we didn't have the internet.

Personally, I'm glad to see new and younger members. We can help them find out about characters, warp their minds, and keep the industry that we all love alive.

But yeah. Spider-Man takes the prize quite easily.

chrissyg
ya im back i can't keep off this board its to hard and scarletspider im not a girl im a guy my name is chris and my last name starts with a g so some of my friends call me chrissyg and im not gonna ask who peoples powers r anymore becuz i well jut get told off agian and i wont ask who there villains r either

Manowar
whoa! youre a guy? and your name is chrissy??? aaaahahahahaha!!

Linkalicious
Chris feel free to go ahead and ask. Sure you'll have some losers that will tell you off because they, themselves, need to put you down in order to make themselves feel big and intelligent. But this site does have decent people that are willing to try and help you out.

and for those of you lame enough to pick on Chris, or are low enough to belittle him....why don't you get a life. Quit spending so much time on a movie forum's comic section touting your knowledge of comic books as if it's ever going to help you get laid.

Leave the guy alone...

norrin radd

who?-kid
For you information, Spider-Man is one of the most strongwilled persons in Marvel.

And even if he wasn't, it has nothing to do with a fight between him and Daredevil.

I'm one of those people who think DD can actually give Spider-Man some troubles (he's a great and tough fighter, people tend to underestimate him), but in the end, Spider-Man wins. There's not that much that DD can do, that Spider-Man can't do better and faster (except of course reading a letter with his fingers and listening to somebodies heartbeat smile ).

moshtitan
and knowing brail wins so many fights... reading

manjaro
spidey is determined but a litle too naive....(sigh) he still wins though I mean Spidey is all about speed reflexes and str. even though he's not a trained martial artist those 3 things sure does nake it look like he knows some though. like i said DD would out up a good fight but spidey takes it in the end.

*lol* i said spidey takes it in the end.

moshtitan
lmao!!! that just not right man.

FrothByte
dd is much more agile than spidey... but hell, spidey wins in a short bout

SUPERMANDAMAN
spidey of course

Linkalicious
how so? and how do you intend to prove that?

Manowar
i have averaged Daredevil's and Spider-Man's stats (though this stat system is made for super strong people so thats why they are low)

DD's average: 2.67
Spidey's average: 3.167

big grin

Cosmo Kramer
DareDevil and Spiderman get into a rumble! DIng, Ding, Ding...

who?-kid
Boring fight. Spider-Man wins. Next.

norrin radd
and the winner is Cosmo Kramer, for the most boring fights ever.

Spiderninja008
...much respect to DD, but....yawwwnn, Spidey wins, next.

FrothByte
spidey wins, sits on top of spidey, and cracks some joke about dd

crazyspinz
wow, this calls for how i used to comment on threads like this
here i go

spidey sees dd, dd sees... wait. ne way spidey blindfolds himself to make it fair, dd try to hit spidey, spidey uses senses and kills dd in one 10 ton punch. spidey goes home and takes a nap, with dds girlfriend...

uQifg2WV
yes i shall have to agree with the smart... smarter ones.

crazyspinz
hey yer little title thing isnt coping me at all...

wrathofachilles
Spidey wouldn't sleep with DD's girlfriend. He's got Mary Jane. Who would sleep with someone else when you've got MJ to come home to?? Anyway, this fight has taken place enough times before to state with absolute fact that Spider-Man would beat Daredevil. Could, would, did.

crazyspinz
when that someone you could sleep with is elektra...

wrathofachilles
He still wouldn't do it. I might, but he wouldn't, lol.

wrathofachilles
Besides, Elektra thinks Spider-Man is too immature. Apparently she doesn't get the 'Man' part of Spider-Man.

uQifg2WV
im arent copying you... am i... yours is saying your better, mine is sayin im bigger. Giggity giggity giggity, oh right.

wrathofachilles
I very much doubt it.

uQifg2WV
hey im offended... and your old. wait that was a crappy comeback... ill get back to you

wrathofachilles
I'm old? Why you punk kid, when I was your age I had to walk to school uphill both ways!!

Swear to god that's true. Not in the snow though.

uQifg2WV
how does that work... and is it normal for a chick to ask "whos your daddy"

wrathofachilles
Because parts of the school are on both sides of the hill, thus I have to walk up and down and up and down both to and from class. As for the second part of your question, there is a huge number of 'depends on the circumstances' going on there. She was probably being sarcastic.

Or she's gay.

uQifg2WV
interesting

Cosmo Kramer
I dont care how many of you are against me, but DD would beat the hell out of Spiderman! He's done it in DareDevil #16 with Spiderman unable to land any punches. Later in the series DD beat the shit out of webhead again & saved Dr. Strange from an army of the serpent legion and then had enough time to take out Tyrannus! now what?

Swanky-Tuna
I'm going with Spiderman. His said skills can pay the bills.

who?-kid
No he won't.

Like you said, in DareDevil 16.

If you're talking about the one time Spider-Man was hypnotized => forget it, or read it again.

Cosmo Kramer
DD also beat webhead in Amazing Spiderman #16, your so called heroes very own comic! Well, now it seems Spiderman loses in both sets of their series. now what?

Linkalicious
You mean this one where Spiderman is under the control of "the Ringmaster"

Nice try, but being under someone else's control doesn't help your arguement.

If The RingMaster had hypnotized DareDevil....Spiderman would have won without breaking a sweat.

Cosmo Kramer
Nice! Where the hell did yo dig that up? It would take me days.

Linkalicious
www.milehighcomics.com

if you look hard enough...they have covers for most comics imaginable...

Do you actually own that comic? Because Amazing Spiderman #16...well....that's a damn expensive comic.

Cosmo Kramer
Yeah man! Where do u o to find prices?

Ka1n
if they would fight at night with lights off and it was raining all day than i think DD would win

wrathofachilles
Uh, Spider-Man has beaten Daredevil every other time where it was just one-on-one. Daredevil even ADMITS he's no match for Spider-Man. You don't know much about the characters.

wrathofachilles
At night? That's when Spider-Man goes about. Raining? Again, Spider-Man goes about during the rain all the time. His spider-sense outclasses Daredevil's radar sense. That's just the way it is; you're comparing a normal human with enhanced senses to a 'radioactive' human with spider-enhanced senses. This isn't a debate, it's evidently a lesson in common sense which some of you are seriously lacking.

Ka1n
lol
you think spider man is better than daredevil
go to marvel /marvel universe and see dd and sm abilities you wont find any difference
3 2 2 2 1 5
3 2 2 2 1 5
its a tie

Cosmo Kramer
THANKS MAN! THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING FOREVER!

Swanky-Tuna
Actually, at the Marvel site, Spiderman is 4/4/3/3/1/4

DD loses twice.

Nataku8188
Marvel's site is bs....
How's about you just read some comics instead of relying on interet sources?
I mean, Marvel's overpower cardgame lists carnage as 4/8 strength and has spiderman as 6/8 ...

Ka1n
lmao yestarday it was 3 2 2 2 1 5 :/ wtf

Ka1n
-At night? That's when Spider-Man goes about.-

@ but I'm talking about night with lights off when you cant see anything further than your nose
dd doesn't care hes blind anyway unlike sp

-Raining? Again, Spider-Man goes about during the rain all the time.-

@ again you dint know much about dd, he can see way better at rain then without

-His spider-sense outclasses Daredevil's radar sense.-
-That's just the way it is; you're comparing a normal human with enhanced senses to a 'radioactive' human with spider-enhanced senses.-

@ spider-sense is only helps him when he get attacked unlike dd senses:

"though Daredevil is blind, his other four senses function with superhuman sharpness. His fingers can feel the faint impressions of ink on a printed page, allowing him to read by touch. The rest of his skin is equally sensitive, enabling him to perceive minute changes in the temperature and pressure of the surrounding atmosphere. Daredevil can identify individuals by smell alone, no matter how they might try to camouflage their natural odor. He can hear a person's heartbeat at a distance of 20 feet, tell whether someone is lying by listening to changes in the heart's rhythm and identify people by the specific patterns of their heartbeats. Also, Daredevil developed the ability to sense the proximity and arrangement of objects as a result of the mutagenic effects of his exposure to the same radiation that heightened his senses."

and you call dd normal human?
and also "Daredevil possesses the acrobatic ability of a circus performer and the pugilistic skills of a heavyweight prizefighter. Though he has studied various Asian martial-arts techniques and American boxing, his fighting style is unique; it includes movements and blows from many disciplines. Daredevil is also a highly accomplished weightlifter."

so I'm still saying that dd would win

wrathofachilles
You've never even read Spider-Man have you? lol.

Spider-Man has fought in complete darkness plenty of times. He has fought encompassed in smoke where he couldn't see a thing. He has a SPIDER SENSE! That is superior to DD's radar sense. Period. The Spider Sense is superior because during a fight, it outclasses the radar sense. DD can 'see' in the rain and has his radar sense to help him go throughout the day. Yet this is a fight we're discussing. You just don't get it at all. Spider-Man has BEATEN Daredevil. Daredevil has ADMITTED he is not a match for Spider-Man. You don't get to debate the actual facts.

Ka1n
and when did he "ADMIT that he is not a match for Spider-Man"
and about Spider-Man beating Daredevil go to daredevil.dreamhost.com/spideyvsdd.htm

wrathofachilles
I'm not going to any website sport, I have the comics themselves. Off the top of my head they fought in Amazing 287 and Daredevil admitted that Spider-man could kick his ass *not in so many words.* He attacked Spidey and had the upper hand until Spidey got his bearings back and whipped DD's ass.

Ka1n
now i believe you

MatchesMalone
Excuse my interuption. Can any of the people who think Daredevil can beat Spiderman in a fair fight tell me two things? 1. How much faster is Spiderman than Daredevil? 2. How much stronger is Spiderman that Daredevil?

Swanky-Tuna
If a DD fansite says DD won, then I guess he won!

Ka1n
stick out tongue shifty well said

AfricanLion
Spiderman wins. DD doesn't have enhanced strength, therefore he can't break out of the webs, never mind all the other ways he's overpowered.

Basically, DD is just a weaker version of Spiderman, or that's how I understand it, anyway. smokin'

wrathofachilles
Good.

Cosmo Kramer
no, DD is a much better version of Spiderman. Spiderman woke up with superhuman powers and went out like a moron to a carnival and such, then an intruder murdered his uncle. DD got his enhanced senses by trying to help a blind man out of the way of a out of control army vehicle armed with atomic waste then as it exploded many forms of chemichals pored out into the air blinding him. Spiderman was screwing around and got his uncle killed, DD was trying to help someone out. So whose the real hero? huh...

wrathofachilles
What? What the hell does that have to do with anything? Spider-Man was a kid who wanted to make a few quick bucks, a lot of kids do stupid things. Daredevil being a good Samaritan has nothing whatsoever to do with which is the superior fighter. You are really out of arguments...

Havoc470
that really doesnt explain much, it was that incident that made spidey remember the "great power, great responsibility" quote for the rest of his life, and basically the one thats learned from his flaws is the one who usually comes on top

Cosmo Kramer
DD has beaten down on Spiderman more than you all chose to believe.

Havoc470
from what i've read, i've seen it the other way around, although baredevil's comics have a bit of....egotistical writing, but i cant argue against that

wrathofachilles
Lol, this is not a question of belief. You haven't read the issues, you've only read fansites. Spider-Man has BEATEN Daredevil in their confrontations. Check out Amazing Spider-Man #287 and you'll see Spider-Man whipped his ass. Plain and simple. You just don't understand things very easily.

Cosmo Kramer
**** you!!! I actually have read plenty of comics where DD wins.

wrathofachilles
Name them.

Swanky-Tuna
Radio-active-spider. How many heroes have come about because of getting bitten by radioactive bugs and how many from getting chemicals spilt on them?

Cosmo Kramer
What are you complaining about now?

wrathofachilles
The fact that you aren't proving your arguments. What issues did Daredevil beat Spider-Man?

Cosmo Kramer
Im tired of repeating this argument, I have brought a few issues up at the begginning when this piece of garbage was first posted. Check it out man...then complain all you wish.

wrathofachilles
Lol, oh you mean the ones where you were proven wrong? Spider-Man being hypnotized does not support your argument. Read Amazing Spider-Man #287. It's actually a good fight. Daredevil gets the upper hand early when he won't let up, but eventually *and Daredevil himself ADMITS THIS* Spider-Man took control and beat Daredevil senseless. When Daredevil himself states 'if he gets a chance I've had it' you know he's no match for Spidey.

Cosmo Kramer
You know what I admire about you, your pretty quick with comebacks even this late at night and you never let up. I now have a headache from being sick and being unable to comeback with something new.

emraldguardian
LOL this is stupid Spiderman wins, He is stronger, faster,smarter, has range abilities(web), has spider sences and can stick to walls. No matter what any biased people think Spidey has this one sry.

Havoc470
::starts a jig:: SPIDEY WINS!!

wolverine8888
cosomo do u even realize how stupid some of ur threads are serouly dare devil is a very weak version of spiderman he cant win he wouldent even bother to try and fight him

wrathofachilles
Ah, game, set, match. I love it. wink

MornGlory
I hated the Spiderman movies (sorry)
Tobey Maguire is so ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

and everytime I think of Daredevil now - I think of Ben Affleck embarrasment in a way that isn't a bad thing cause he is HOT - but he is the worse actor- I just want to look at him not hear him speak or act

I think Cosmo Kramer could take them both on!! - beat them to a pulp

wrathofachilles
Grading movies or characters based on the hotness of an actor is not a valid argument. Personally I think all 'hot' actresses who are horrible actresses should be shot on spot. Maguire has a quiet intensity, he's not a powerful actor, but he's a strong emotional presence. And he plays young Peter Parker pretty well. He wouldn't play current Parker very well, but the Spider-Man movies are based on young Parker.

DigiMark007
Just curious, but what system are you using to get the numerical ratings for SM and DD? Link?
-DM

Cosmo Kramer
ok, who the hell is copying my forums?

Cosmo Kramer
im pretty pissed off

Paola
^ do you mean your threads?
this one has been made before?

Cosmo Kramer
Yeah, I made this a long time ago.

Paola
probably got merged already 'cause I can't find it

Cosmo Kramer
i'll find it for u

Cosmo Kramer
See, this is the real DareDevil vs. Spiderman thread.

Cosmo Kramer
Now I believe we had a deal, kill the imposter.

Cosmo Kramer
Well, it appears I am a copycat myself. Well Paulo I see your not yourself today.

Paola
thanx!

Cosmo Kramer
See how the K-man can find anythting.

Paola
yay! thanx!

problem is this one was created first, so you won't get credit for opening it, hope you don't mind...

Paola
how do you do it?!?! you're good!! eek!

and it's PAOLA!

Paola
you copycat you!

Cosmo Kramer
Yeah but, I still found all three.

Cosmo Kramer
Hey Pauly, did u combine all three of them. You did.

wrathofachilles
Don't call her Pauly. She doesn't like that.

More importantly, I don't like that.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>