Superman Prime Vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thee_superman
Who would win Bit@hes?

eleveninches
Prime.

kal-el
first off, I'm nobody's b*tch - not even if you are superman himself(actually if you were, I SOOO would be!).But it has to be prime.I would even goes as far to say that non-prime could.

norrin radd
yes i agree, even the non-prime superman probably could beat juggernaugh

and superman be very careful with the b*tch thing.

wolverine8888
I dont realy know much abotu prime but what is he like and what are his powers?

Rasta
I'd say Superman Prime, not only does he possess the last of the Green Lantern Rings, he's bathed in the sun for god knows how many centurys making him incredibly powerful, more so than he already was.

wolverine8888
if rasta is correct then prime woudl kick the all living shit out of juggy

Never
LMAO, another very unfair matchup.

Superman Prime would DESTROY Juggernaut without even breaking a sweat.

He can blow out a RED GIANT SUN for Christ's sake.

And um...we all know that Superman Prime had the Sword of Truth?

wolverine8888
lol

Rasta
The Sword of Truth? I was not aware of that Never, care to elaborate? Sounds interesting.

wolverine8888
ya I second that

JuggernautFan
i agree another mismatch for juggernaut. let's keep marvel and dc separate it's just not fair..............

Never
Sword of Truth...if my memory serves me correctly, it was given to Superman Prime by God. It is able to alter time and space - i.e., do whatever the hell he wants to.

And the rich get richer...gotta love DC Comics...

wolverine8888
dc comic I sware are so non relistic it crazy lol

VENOMfan
Sword of truth and all that other stuff. yet some people still claim "Goku" is unbeatable. crazy ass dbz fans....

wolverine8888
krillin from dragon ball z could take the whole of marvel and dc with one fingure

VENOMfan
your kidding right? there are dozens who could take any dbz guy one on one and in a hartbeat

Rasta
Lmfao.

Dear god, you're clueless wolverine. There are so many characters that would wipe the floor with Goku, and DBZ characters alike.

Magee
lol once again wolverine shows his stupidity.

eleveninches
I dont think anybosy could really make a good argument for juggernaught to defeat prime

wolverine8888
serouly how am I the stupid one dbz guys if u ever seen the show can move far faster then the speedign lgith and can destroy a plant with one blast serouly I sware to god there is no one in all of marvel who could even survive a bast. superman is far weaker and slower then most any dbz guy I sorry but calling me stupid over some thing u clearly never seen. seoruly it sad to think goku who can destroy planet ina single blast can be beat bye some one from marvel or dc

Viper
Great, another DBZ fight. Sheesh if only those Japanese knew what they started.

Anyway this is a way overmatched fight, Superman Prime wins easily.

VENOMfan

wolverine8888
first off gotanks is far weaker then goku gotanks coudlent even take super buu let a lone kidbuu

VENOMfan
does not matter. at all. case in point Superman Prime would make Goku shit his pants if he even thought about fighting him at any level.

Superman Prime is infinetly more powerfull than ANY and EVERY dbz or gt or whatever character could ever dream of being its true and inargueable.

no dbz fan has ever stated ACTAUL evidence that says otherwise.
please show some actual legit strength or power referances even tho they will not even compare to Superman Prime.
NUFF SAID

wolverine8888
so superman prime can destroy any plantet he wants with out even trying. oh also he can beat gods. oh I highly dought he any were near the speed or strnth of a dbz guy and have u ever seen dbz I like marvel way better and dc but dbz guys dont need to try vs comic guys

wolverine8888
u can't come pare the too dbz are base on power levels that totaly diffrent from marvel guys

VENOMfan
yes easily, he could destroy multiple galaxys or just change reality with the sword of truth given to him by THEE God.

Yes he put Heaven and Hell threw the ringer.

already stated actual stats Superman Prime is leauges faster and Stonger than Goku at ssj4 could ever be and literally makes Goku look like a sissy. now add that he has the last of the Green Lantern rings and the Sword of truth and Goku wouldnt even have time to think before Superman Prime erases him from existance

wolverine8888
still I daught he could but I don't know any thing about him I know the real superman would get his ass handed to him

VENOMfan
no those stats i posted earlier were for the regular ((post crisis Superman)) Superman. he would still beat Goku

wolverine8888
I sorry i knwo superman there now way superman no were enar the strenth of goku these peope wouldent flint from beeing hit from goku

wolverine8888
shit typo never mind what I said I serously can't prove either way who would win u just got to see the show some time

Wynndar
I would like to say that this is a ridiculous post...superman regular would be a better match...superman is over powered and boring...superman prime is just trash, i fail to see the creativity..."ummm he sits in the sun for years charging up....he's strong enough to destroy galaxies....oh, give him a green lantern ring....ehhhh, and throw in the sword of truth to give him control over time and reality"

wolverine8888
that a good piont lol

eleveninches
Was it kyle's ring that superman prime got? I thought that was meant to be the last green lantern ring.

wolverine8888
well superman him self a little over the top with powers also

VENOMfan
i have seen the show. and have seen the buu saga. trust me i garuntee Goku would go down quick.

VENOMfan
trust me I dont care for Superman at all. the only DC character i give credit to is batman. Marvel keeps it real as far as abilities go.
but i just cant stand when dbz characters are glorified beyond belife.
I mean each episode is all about some guy with a a big head grunting for 25 minutes talking about "power levels" and how he needs to become a super duper uber sayin to beat some new bad guy who wants to blow up the earth and is somehow stronger than the strongest guy in the universe who was stronger than the bla bla.

Wynndar
grunting for 25 minutes hahahaha

eleveninches
Also, is this the power ring that does not need to be recharged??

Wynndar
probably doesnt matter if it needs to be charged or not....super man prime can probably recharge it in his super rectum smile...superman prime beats everyone end of story! (yawn)

wolverine8888
superman prime seem like the stuppest guy to ever read about why would any one bother reading about him he can't be beat lol

FrothByte
they're making superman much tooooo perfect its getting boring. maybe we should also give superman the infinity gauntlet, silver surfer's board, mjolnir (thor's hammer), venom's symbiote, an adamantium skeleton, the jewel of crytorak, bruce wayne's money, and my good looks!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Magee
lol!!

And wolverine if u were fering to me by never have seeing the show, i have probably seen each saga more than once wink lol. And the fastest anyone on dbz can go is goku, using instant transmision wich is something only like 100000km/h i think.
BAH I CANT BE ASSED COMPARING TO ANYTHING. Alot of people in marvel and dc could beat the living shit outta of anyone in dbz. Oh also if u mean gods as in those stupid idot kai's who goku was stronger than at the end of the sayin saga then, lol wat can i say wink

eleveninches
If prime has the last GL ring, is that the same ring that is given to Kyle?

wolverine8888
first off they don't give speeds in dragon ball z lol

Magee
yes they do, he clearly states the speed of his instant transmision when he gets to earth after trunks kills freiza lol big grin

wolverine8888
I don't think that is right at all. I seen every episode like 5 times thou i like comic bettter bye a mile. also the human eye can not even see them move at all even some of the power full fighters but there is view comic hero who are nto seen while moving

Magee
Yes i am telling u that it is rite. And not being able to see them while they move is one of those stupid things on the show, i mean u can see light when it moves, light seed wink

wolverine8888
I pritty sure they move much fast then the speed of light because in one episode in dragon ball when goku wa sa little kid he doge these lgith blast that were and they said they were movign at the speed of light

wolverine8888
I ment to say i saw a episode of dragonball wich goku was a little kid and he doge these blast that were moving at the speed of like he has also dodge lighting well he was a little kid think about it

VENOMfan
yeah but the power levels fluctuate so much it cant be takin seriosuly. as fast as he moved in the frieza saga didnt look any faster in gt just more of the same

SuperDarryl
Screw these DragonBall Z characters. Superman would wipe the floor with all of them. Superman is tougher then any Marvel Character, and he's definitly more powerful then any DragonBall Z character. Superman wins unless someone has a fist full of kryptonite.

Magee
ummm what episode was that??
And emm im pretty sure no one can go light speed.

VENOMfan
Thor can take supes

wolverine8888
dbz guys can't be compared to marvel or sc guys they woudl kick there asses just stupid sayign other wise. thou I dont relay like dbz that much marvel far better

VENOMfan
ok for the last time. there are PLENTY of guys from Marvel who could take ANY dragon ball character at any level from any series. and DC has about 100 guys who could do the same

Magee
Exactly most of the dbz guys wouldnt stand a chance.
It realy amazes me that u read comics and watch dbz and u think both marvel and dc have no chance against em wink

wolverine8888
ok tell me can superman estroy a planet I highly dought he can. goku and any other dbz guy whp is strong can destroy planets with otu using any of there true power. if u watch dbz fights the creature they amke whent hey hit the ground are abotu five tiems the size of any superman has ever made. serouly I just can't belive u think superman can take them superman can't even hurt them. oh also don't fallow gt it a bullshit some other dude made it and he on crack. tell my the havest thing superman has ever lifted I have see guke pick up a dam mountain like it was a nuthing seoruly I like comci better but it retarded to think comci guys coudl beat themt he only one who maby coudl is superman prime

wolverine8888
oh also name character that could beat them cuz superman sur eas hell deosent stand a chance

wolverine8888
sure as sorry for typo I in a hurry I be back most likly to night

Magee
Well is superman the only person in DC? I also recall seing something about one of those hulks lifting a 150 billion ton mountain. And well of u wanted me to name all the people that could beat goku or anyone from dbz then i would be here for a while, heres a few few people that could beat them from DC and Marvel. This has been done numerous times on this forum but here ya go.
The Living Tribunal
Spectre
Lucifer
Eternity
Infinity
Dark gods
Endless
The Presence
God
Arch Angel Michael
Krona
Death
Satan
The Brood
Epoch
Any of the elders of the universe
Most of the sky fathers
Celestials
Galactus
Supereme Inteligence
Any body with the Pheonix Force
The watchers
Superman Prime
Thanos ( with the heart of the universe)
Thanos ( with infinity gauntlet)
Thanos (after reincarnation) although it doesnt realy matter
Adam Warlock (with the infinity gauntlet)
Silver Surfer
Franklin Richards
War Hulk
Korvak
Onslaught
The Stranger
Mephisto
Magneto
Apocolypse
Can i stop now?? Thats off the top of my head in no order of power or anything and if u aint convinced now then theres no hope

wolverine8888
all thos people u named would get there ass totaly kicked I dont think any fo them there could hurt goku. well thanos with gunlet like invisable so beside him and who ever eles with infity gunlet I liek to piont out that ur using stronge guys lol that to bad since dbz are fast then light on adn also can destroy the world with out trying. also the could lift mounts wich hulk has to be very mad to do and they just do it with otu trying

VENOMfan
you must literally know nothing. Im sorry if I have to explain it then its pointless. Onsluaght is not even close to some of the power on that list and he would use his psyionic abilities to turn Goku's TINY brain into mayo. then he would >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>EFORTLESSY<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
rip Goku apart.

and the infinity Guantlet grants Thanos power's beyond the unimaginitive creators of dbz even thought of.

and the hart of the universe? FOR **** SAKE ITS OVER BEFORE IT STARTED!!

thats it DBZ has no place here. it pointless disscussing it. they will not win. continueing this is asinine

wolverine8888
lol telepath yes coudlt ake them cuz they have no deffence agianst it and I also said any one with gunlet would beat them btu any one eles woudl get there ass kicked be sides superman prime normal superman coudl even hurt them and telepath would most likly die be for they even had a chance to use there powers so i sorry dbz woudl kick onslaught ass becasue they have him dead be for he ahd tiem to use a power. I dont think u ever seen the show but I nto goign to agrue with some one who nto going to see that they are superior in strenth speed and every thing eles to any comic character ecpt people with ginlet and superman prime

VENOMfan
you gotta be shiting me

eleveninches
You keep talking about the strength od DBZ, but most of the above list are so trancesdent above material limitations that strength is not an issue for them. When you are talking about beings as powerful as the living tribunal and the others on the above list, strength is irrellavent, as they can just blink their enemies out of existance.

Rasta
I'm ****ing astounded by the bullshit in this topic.

Wolverine8888, shut the **** up. You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about -- You just go on, and on about how characters from DC and Marvel would have their ass handed to them, yet you have no idea how? You don't state why, and you've admitted to not knowing who half of the guys people are referring to are.

You are the same person, and if you aren't, your brother is just as mentally ****ing capped at retarded intelligence.

Lucifer is just one character from DC that would annihilate Goku.

Facts;

Lucifer is omnipotent, he can create his own universes on a whim, create life and create entire concepts like 'Time' from scratch.

His power is incalculable. He stood on ground zero of the demiurgic explosion, the explosion that could wipe out a multiverse, and didn't even get a tan.

He is God's son. Yes, the ****ing god.

Did you ****ing read that? While Goku and .co almost die (I can reference you with many, many episodes) from earth-exploding blasts, Lucifer isn't even phazed by something on a scale not even comparable.

Also, I might add, what the **** has Goku ever done to make you think he is this powerful? I have never seen him blow up a planet, and as stated in the post earlier, nearly all of the huge blasts from Buu etc didn't even blow up the earth, just make some big crater.

Just shut up dude, lol. Your posts are so ****ing idiotic. You're truely ****ing retarded, and your ignorance is ****ing incredible.

Wynndar
hahahahahahahahahahaahahahh.....................agreed

eleveninches
100% agreed

eleveninches
Just exactly how powerful is spectre? Is the spectre on the above list the same one that Hal becomes?

Iron-man
I guess you guys know don't anything about 8th day Juggernut do you? Or When Goku get the powers of the dragon balls and he isover 100 year old too. not arguing

Never
Which one? Full-powered Jim Corrigan? One of the most powerful beings in DC Comics.

"The Spectre's powers were reduced after the Crisis on the Infinite Earths, but he is still the most powerful human spirit on Earth. The Spectre and the physical body of Jim Corrigan can exist independently of each other. However, if they do not reunite within 24 hours, Corrigan's body will die and the Divine Wrath will return to the Ether until a new Spectre is chosen.

The Spectre is intangible, can fly, turn invisible, inhabit and animate inanimate objects, and sense the intentions of people in the place where they plan to carry those intentions out. The Spectre knows many secrets of the universe and its inhabitants, though even he is not omniscient. The Spectre can sometimes get glimpses into the future, although this is not without great difficulty. The only time he was given a long, vivid glimpse into the future was when God granted him one in order to warn the JLA and prevent universal destruction.

The Spectre can be injured or even slain by sufficient magic force, most notably the Spear of Destiny. Also, if the human host dies, the current Spectre will be no more and the human spirit and the Divine Wrath will separate, each going to his respective destination in the realms beyond life."

Arachnoidfreak
ok, i seem to remember Thanos actually BECOMING GOD. Thanos could fart and turn Goku into dust. and yes, ive watched Dragonball, Dragonball Z and Dragonball GT, so i know what im talking about. oh yea, not to mention the Spectre. he'd smush Goku with his pinky toe. ....another thing...i just got here a few hours ago and notice some atrocious spelling....even though there is a spell checker....i have lost all faith in humanity. thats like puting instructions on a candy bar and still not being able to open it....oh wait, they've done that too(Hershey's bars have them)

VENOMfan
yes the dbz controversy((how we had to go over this time and time again I have no clue)) that plagued this forum has had points of undiscribable stupidity.

Magee
lol. I have never said anything bad about wolverine8888 up until this point big grin

You are a stupid fuking moron who doesnt know anything about anything and you have seriously pissed me off so many fuking times it cant be held in coz ur a fuking stupid idiot.
sorry but i had to do it.

Also iron-man where did u hear that Goku is 100 years old and has the power of the dragonballs? Is that in one of the many dbz manga comics?
I also remember dl a special hour length episode of dbz 100 years after gt and pan has a grandchild,who looks exactly like goku wink lol. Actualy i cant realy remember anything lol except that. Oh and he gets bullied from a little fat kid even though hes a super sayin lmao. Sorry for going on about stupid shit.
Thank you for ur time lol.

SuperDarryl
Jee whiz...I don't think I ever seen someone ripped as hard as that before. Woilverine888 seriously you should protect your azz and do a little research before you post mindless jibberish. If you had a clue to anything other then elementary Wolverine knowledge you could probably debate better than a 3rd grader. We need for you to produce detailed facts, and solid information to debate on the forum. Otherwise your gonna get ripped everytime for sayin a bunch of, inaccurate, counterfiet, backwardz azz garbage. Just a word of advice reference it before sayin it.

SuperDarryl
Actually when did this become a mindless, oblivious, spaced out, thoughtless, discussion about Dragon Ball Z vs. Marvel. This is outragous that Dragon Ball Z is constantly rehashed and conversated about when we all know that Dragon Ball Z can't even compare to The Marvel Universe. This post has been twisted in the favor of idiocy. Derailed again for the umptenth time.

Anyway, Superman Prime would demolish Juggernaut. Superman is to tough, if they battled it out to the death, Superman would come out on top. Jug head isn't as intelligent, powerful, speedy, or agile, as Superman. This is another unmatched, unreasonable, unfair post. Oh well, to make this fair, the only way that Juggy could beat Superman is with a fist full of kryptonite on a planet orbiting a Red sun. Their, now the subject is debatable. smile thumb up yes roll eyes (sarcastic)

Magee
yay.
Yea im affraid Juggernaut would be wasted by Prime. With strength that rivals juggs, speed that outclass's flash, invulnarability like no other and with the last of the gl ring well is it even a fight??

eleveninches
I cant believe somebody actually voted for juggernaught

Magee
lol, yea

Metalmanx
I know this thread died over a year ago, but I couldn't help it.

If this is Classic Juggernaut, what is Superman going to do to him? Anything and everything Supes does to Juggy will NOT PHASE HIM IN THE SLIGHTEST.

Remember that whole invulnerability thing? Yea. That unlimited strength thing? Yea.

This is just like Juggernaut vs. Hulk. This is another example of a Stalemate. Juggy could never really hurt Superman (too fast and such), and Superman could NEVER hurt or damage Juggy in any way.

Juntai
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I know this thread died over a year ago, but I couldn't help it.

If this is Classic Juggernaut, what is Superman going to do to him? Anything and everything Supes does to Juggy will NOT PHASE HIM IN THE SLIGHTEST.

Remember that whole invulnerability thing? Yea. That unlimited strength thing? Yea.

This is just like Juggernaut vs. Hulk. This is another example of a Stalemate. Juggy could never really hurt Superman (too fast and such), and Superman could NEVER hurt or damage Juggy in any way.
Superman prime would crush him with that GL ring, and an absent thought.

Metalmanx
How would he crush him? He can't be damaged? That whole invulnerability thing he's got going for him. And the forcefield for that matter.

leonidas
<<How would he crush him? He can't be damaged? That whole invulnerability thing he's got going for him. And the forcefield for that matter.>>

well, he could always do the same thing onslaught did (i'm gonna make an assumption for this debate since prime's power is all speculation anyway and say prime is a lot more powerful than onslaught) and simply reach into him and take out the gem. that might hamper the force field. besides that, his invulnerability has one very obvious limit: cytorrak's power. if prime is as powerful as many believe (and considering strange has done very well against cytorrak in cyt's own realm) not hard to imagine him being more powerful than cytorrak is and hence beyond the effects of his power. or he could do what wonderwoman did and simply cut off his helmet and then crush him with his supposed psionic power. prime is supposed to be by FAR the greatest of the dynasty - he GRANTED all the others their power and is viewed in the 853rd century as a god.

IF you believe prime to be as powerful as some say he is, juggs and his 'force field' would be next to nothing for him to deal with.

if you don't believe the speculation (or if you're not impressed with the ease with which prime crushed solaris - a villain who was killing ALL the greatest heroes of the 853rd century when they attacked him simultaneously) then nothing anyone says will convince you.

Juntai
Yeah, the UNIVERSE WORSHIPPED SUPERMAN
THEY WORRRSHHHHIPPPPED HIM
Martian Manhunter became a living planet
Wonder Woman could erase people from time.
Hourman was a robot with The Worlogog, which put him in control of aspect of the Universe and it's time-stream, and side-streams.
Supermans children all had crazy powers, and most of them spank our moden day heros like children.
And they worshipped him like a god.
And he came out and defeated a being that existed for the last several thousand years, terrorizing the universe, with only a spare thought.

leonidas
<<Yeah, the UNIVERSE WORSHIPPED SUPERMAN
THEY WORRRSHHHHIPPPPED HIM
Martian Manhunter became a living planet
Wonder Woman could erase people from time.
Hourman was a robot with The Worlogog, which put him in control of aspect of the Universe and it's time-stream, and side-streams.
Supermans children all had crazy powers, and most of them spank our moden day heros like children.
And they worshipped him like a god.
And he came out and defeated a being that existed for the last several thousand years, terrorizing the universe, with only a spare thought.>>

so, are you saying he might be able to overcome juggy's force field?
big grin

Juntai
Well, I'm saying that like all those people in DC 1 million, Jugernaut would cry and fall to his knees and pray for salvation when he saw Supes all pimpin in gold carrying the green bling ring.

leonidas
<<Well, I'm saying that like all those people in DC 1 million, Jugernaut would cry and fall to his knees and pray for salvation when he saw Supes all pimpin in gold carrying the green bling ring.>>

laughing

yah, that's what i thought you were trying to say . . .

laughing

Metalmanx
Originally posted by leonidas
<<How would he crush him? He can't be damaged? That whole invulnerability thing he's got going for him. And the forcefield for that matter.>>

well, he could always do the same thing onslaught did (i'm gonna make an assumption for this debate since prime's power is all speculation anyway and say prime is a lot more powerful than onslaught) and simply reach into him and take out the gem. that might hamper the force field. besides that, his invulnerability has one very obvious limit: cytorrak's power. if prime is as powerful as many believe (and considering strange has done very well against cytorrak in cyt's own realm) not hard to imagine him being more powerful than cytorrak is and hence beyond the effects of his power. or he could do what wonderwoman did and simply cut off his helmet and then crush him with his supposed psionic power. prime is supposed to be by FAR the greatest of the dynasty - he GRANTED all the others their power and is viewed in the 853rd century as a god.

IF you believe prime to be as powerful as some say he is, juggs and his 'force field' would be next to nothing for him to deal with.

if you don't believe the speculation (or if you're not impressed with the ease with which prime crushed solaris - a villain who was killing ALL the greatest heroes of the 853rd century when they attacked him simultaneously) then nothing anyone says will convince you.

Believe me, if you can convince me, I will relinquish my support for Juggernaut. I'm not so close-minded that I can't see the truth.

But, one thing I know very well about Superman, is that magic is one of his strongest weaknesses. And I understand that Prime is beyond everything and all, but magic has always been a big weakness for him. And since Juggernaut basically is empowered by celestial magic itself, that right there gives him a slight advantage in that department.

And as for the Onslaught thing. Don't you think that's kind of a stupid comparison? Onslaught= Unimaginable powers and could basically do anything at all, Superman=has a buttload of powers but magically-reaching-into-someone-chest-to-pull-out-a-gem-isn't-one-of-them.

That whole thing is actually still under speculation, since when Onslaught did that, the gem wasn't even with/on/in Juggernaut. He had long ago chucked it out into space. So by showing that Onslaught could just reach into Juggy's chest and pull out a gem that's not there...well, I still dunno how to feel about that one. Use your own judgement.

I believe that Juggernaut's enchantments will hold up to Superman. Hell, (I know this is Prime, but still, it's mentionable), Juggy's taken multiple God blasts from Thor without flinching or really noticing at all. I have always seen Classic Juggernaut invulnerable to everything except psychic attacks. And (please, if I'm wrong, let me know), to my knowledge, Superman Prime has no such Psionic ability. If he did, why is he not then the ruler of the Universe? He could do anything he'd ever want.

That's my opinion on this.

leonidas
let's preface this by saying prime's powers are mostly speculatory and as such mostly opinion based and hard to convince others of. with that . . .

<<But, one thing I know very well about Superman, is that magic is one of his strongest weaknesses. And I understand that Prime is beyond everything and all, but magic has always been a big weakness for him. And since Juggernaut basically is empowered by celestial magic itself, that right there gives him a slight advantage in that department.>>

even current supes's resistance to magic is being downplayed of late. the weakness was given to pre-c supes so he wouldn't be unbeatable. post-c supes isn't as powerful and so doesn't have the need of taht weakness as much as in the past. this from a superman editor (can't recall his name . . .) not only that, the gl ring would entirely negate that weakness even if, as you hypothesize, it still exists.

<<And as for the Onslaught thing. Don't you think that's kind of a stupid comparison? onslaught= Unimaginable powers and could basically do anything at all,>>

i'll disagree here. i admit onslaught was powerful, but ultimately he coudn't even beat the small group of heroes assembled against him. in contrast, solaris (whome prime crushed without effort) was defeating and killing ALL the greatest heroes in the 853rd century's universe and had been killing them for centuries. jla 1M alone had ridiculously crazy power. add all the others (including the cm of the 853rd century) and THAT is one hell of a feat by solaris.

<<That whole thing is actually still under speculation, since when Onslaught did that, the gem wasn't even with/on/in Juggernaut. He had long ago chucked it out into space. So by showing that Onslaught could just reach into Juggy's chest and pull out a gem that's not there...well, I still dunno how to feel about that one. Use your own judgement.>>

however he did it, he still did it. and again, i feel if one is beyond cytorrak, one is beyond his power. i don't think it much of a stretch to say prime could well be far beyond cyt. and he took godblasts, true, but thor also negated the force field on one occasion with mjollnir. perhaps a gl ring backed bby the man with the universe's greatest will, could do likewise? and a much more mundane overshadowing of jugg's powers - war hulk was able to stop him and push him back. if warhulk could overcome jugg's power, again, i don't find it unlikely prime could do the same.

<<And (please, if I'm wrong, let me know), to my knowledge, Superman Prime has no such Psionic ability. If he did, why is he not then the ruler of the Universe? He could do anything he'd ever want.>>

again speculation, but even current supes has some access to mental powers: <<Torquasm-Vo
This is an ancient Kryptonian discipline that works by shifting the user's consciences into a higher (Theta) state so that he can fight an enemy in a purely mental realm. Superman has yet to fully master this. >>

it's not hard to say he would have mastered it by then. not only that, it has been stated in 1000000 that he gained a ton of NEW powers.

as for why he doesn't rule the universe, i suspect he could do so if he chose, but he IS superman . . .

all opinion of course, but i don't THINK any of it is TOO illogical.

smile

Metalmanx
Okay. I relinquish my support for Juggernaut. I suppose with all the buttload of powers that Superman Prime has, there's really no chance, not when he can negate magic now and such. (The War Hulk thing, by the way...he was powered by celestial tech, which negated Juggy's enchantments, making him unable to increase his strength, but he was still invulnerable. In that instance, I wouldn't say that Hulk stopped him, but the armor did).

But you have proven me wrong. Leonidas, you are fine debator, and I'm actually quite shocked (in a good way) to see that you weren't biting my head off about anything. That was really awesome of you. I just kept expecting it after each of my posts, like most people do when they disagree with me. But you kept your cool. That's the way to do it, my friend.

Kudos, my friend.

leonidas
<<But you have proven me wrong. Leonidas, you are fine debator, and I'm actually quite shocked (in a good way) to see that you weren't biting my head off about anything. That was really awesome of you. I just kept expecting it after each of my posts, like most people do when they disagree with me. But you kept your cool. That's the way to do it, my friend.

Kudos, my friend.>>

and though i wouldn't really call what we had a 'debate' (more like just filling in some of my own opinion-based info and letting you decide for yourself) it was equally nice talking to someone who was not so married to their 'opinion' that they were willing to change it, or at least admit that MAYBE there IS another side to an issue.

pleasure, metal.

smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.