Harsh News!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones

The timeline: the marketing campaign starts officially in September, with the Classic Trilogy Saga DVDs and the Ep. III documentary included (which is very important because they no doubt plan to draw new fans to the saga with this). Then November with the release of the teaser poster, the trailer in March and the Movie in May 2005.

Darth Jello
regardless, lucasfilm said in 2002 that we'll at least know the title by this summer

The Ones
phew, thats something good in 2004

mindbugaling
ha.

Julie
finally....some news.....well they just better hop on the timeline thing....no pushing stuff back

Mr.Deflok
"A trailer in March." But what about a teaser trailer eh?

The Ones
good point?

treadline
According to an older report on TFN, there should be a teaser trailer in January.

Grizzly
I wish we could get a sneak peak right now!!!

I can't wait til the OT DVD's though, cause I wanna see that damn Ep. III documentary thingy.

Sith Master X
I thought we were going to see a trailer this November, and no, not because of what SS said! It seemed to me like there was a trailer for AOTC the November before it was released, but maybe I'm way off, it's just a feeling I remember. Hmmm, long wait to a trailer, but no so long for the title to be released. Can't wait!

SMX
cool

dragonx
i am absolutly sure of it b4 the
official release of a trailer for ep.3 there will be a trailer leaked like ussual evil face

Altar[1stONE]
Thats a nice birthday present for me next march , i thought the teaser was in the ot dvd trilogy.

Sith Master X
I believe you. I had a strange feeling that an AOTC trailer was released November before it came out, but I wouldn't stake my life on it. Why I had that feeling I don't know.

SMX
cool

finti
both TPM and AOTC had a trailer in November

madsci
if memory serves me correctly, i saw the aotc teaser when i saw fellowship of the ring at the theaters. the one that was silent except vader's breathing and select scenes from the movie. does that ring a bell with anyone?

madsci

dragonx
Yes Sith Master X there was a AOTC trailer released in november before it came out that why we pretty sure will see a trailer in 2004 wheter it will be a officially or a leaked trailer We will see a trailer in 2004,and madsci yeps it does ring a bell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.