Children of bodom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dean7879
children of bodom rule!!!!!!!!!
need i say more

p0ser
They're decent, but they decided not to stop here on there little tour...**** em.

dean7879
the sobs

Myth
What is there famous song. I know I've heard of them but can't remember what song they sang that is most known.

Darkseed
probably that over-rated song called "needled 24/7" thats nowhere near as good as some think it is, they has far superiour songs to that mince, like for instance "Hatecrew Death Roll" or "Bodom After Midnight" or "Forever & Die" or "Dead Night Warrior".

They are a good band though, no doubt there i like them have done before they hit the big time, long before they hit the big time.
I hope they go all the way and end up one of or the biggest band of their genre of Metal smile as long as they dont go and do a tallica special and turn their backs on those who put them where they are, or the music that made them.

dean7879
my fav songs are hatebreeder, downfall, hate me , follow the reaper, angels dont kill, bodom after midnight, bodom beach terror,
****, i might as well name em all cos there isnt one song i dislike

dean7879
im gonna bring this thread alive
any one love this band ???
i do big grin

Deathblow
They're ok, listenable. Really nothing special though.

There isn't anything they've done that hasn't already been done better by In Flames and Dark Tranquility.

SlipknoT
Im just starting to get into them

tabby999
i second that dark tranquility rock! dunno bout Bodom though...

dean7879
children of bodom are much better than dark tranquility

just listen to the hatebreeder album or follow the reaper album

eezy45
Dude, they so rock!

Needled 24/7 big grin

dean7879
Needled 24/7 is great song...every song is!!
downfall is one of my favs

Filth
Children of Bodom kicks ass big grin

dean7879
they was quality at bloodstock

SlipknoT
They kick ass

Konjammenson
ANy of you seen them live? I saw them once and it was quite a wee-wee draining experience. nothing like a good show with your shorts full of baby-juice wink

loserib
no i have not but im hoping to soon

Deathblow
No..they're not.

Lord_Andres
They are not listneble, singer is bad and they play without sense, I once had that follow the reaper albume, it got nice rewies from the wb I bought the albume, I was so exsited, but whata dissapontment, like listening to a screwdriver or something, maybe worse like hearing the drilling of teeth, nuff said!

dean7879
bodom rule!

lil bitchiness
I really like them thumb up Greatness.

I also love how the picked their name - inventive and disturbing.

SlipknoT
Alexi is a great Guitarist

nick1811
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
I really like them thumb up Greatness.

I also love how the picked their name - inventive and disturbing.

how did they pick their name?

Deano
'' the bandmen looked for good names in their local phone book. When they stumbled upon Lake Bodom, they realized it was a name with impact; one which had an interesting story behind it. A long list of possible names involving the word Bodom was then made, and they settled with Children of Bodom.''

RagnaViper
I know Alexei f***in' rules.

SnakeEyes
Anyone dig this band?

I kinda like em. smokin'

el barto_1
they got some cool songs, but in the long run they're pretty darn annoying. good live though

The Core
Me likey. It's kind of like a tolerable, lighter version of Cradle of Filth.

Nellinator
Apparently Danny Filth actually sings on the new Cradle of Filth album... Since he actually has a good voice I might finally listen to them.

I think Alexei has the ability to sing better, but they definitely sound good anyways. I'm not a fan of the screaming vocal though.

RedAlertv2
Okay band, but nothing special

Kelly_Bean
Sexy band, lol. Saw them last night and I must say, I've never seen a crowd go so wild over a band in my entire life. They put on a hell of a performance but they'll never beat Megadeth live in my opinion.

Eon Blue
They're decent. I prefer In Flame, though.

Kelly_Bean
In Flames' performance wasn't as good as Bodom's but they aren't bad.

Eon Blue
In Flames*

Micheal_Myers
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Sexy band, lol. Saw them last night and I must say, I've never seen a crowd go so wild over a band in my entire life. They put on a hell of a performance but they'll never beat Megadeth live in my opinion.

Darn you! I was supposed to go to Gigantour, but then I got a speeding ticket. sad sad sad

Bodom rules! Bloodrunk, however, is only decent.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Micheal_Myers
Darn you! I was supposed to go to Gigantour, but then I got a speeding ticket. sad sad sad

Bodom rules! Bloodrunk, however, is only decent.
What's a speeding ticket got to do with anything? awesome

I haven't heard Bloodrunk yet but they were selling the cd and a shirt all for just $20.00. I wanted them so bad, that was a hell of a deal but I had run out of money from getting an outfit for Gigantour the next day. sad

Micheal_Myers
What's a speeding ticket got to do with anything? awesome

I haven't heard Bloodrunk yet but they were selling the cd and a shirt all for just $20.00. I wanted them so bad, that was a hell of a deal but I had run out of money from getting an outfit for Gigantour the next day. sad

Speeding tickets cost money...so does Gigantour.

Kelly_Bean
Speeding tickets cost money...so does Gigantour.
Only 30.00 a person...and I'm poor. hanuts

Micheal_Myers
Only 30.00 a person...and I'm poor. hanuts

I'm poor as well. Let's do the math here.

Gigantour = $30
My speeding ticket = $90

Thats three times as much, and I have no money now.

Selphie
I'll have to check these guys out now.

Kelly_Bean
I'm poor as well. Let's do the math here.

Gigantour = $30
My speeding ticket = $90

Thats three times as much, and I have no money now.
Parents or friends?...or maybe a nice girlfriend?

Alpha Centauri
Save your money, Myers.

Gigantour hasn't been good since Opeth were on it. Just see Megadeth on their own. Don't pay extortionate price to see Bodum, unless you like them.

-AC

XJezebelX
I don't like them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.