Bishop vs. Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
I know Surfer could just pop him with a punch and its over but can bishop stand up to Surfers Power Cosmic and amp. and return it to damage Surfer. Or would bishop reach an upper limit to absorbtion much like The black King can be overwhealmed by to much kenitic energy.

Linkalicious
surfer wouldn't need to use his energy projection to kill Bishop. He could just rip him to shreds with his bare hands...

Magee
Umm i dont think so. Ive never seen bishop over charged before but i dont know to much about him.

eleveninches
I gotta go with SS for this one.

VENOMfan
Silver surfer

ScarletSpider
I would like to see how Bishop powers/abilities interract with the Power Cosmic, but if there was a fight between the 2, Surfer has it hands down.

wolverine8888
ok bishop just couldent take it and he would blow up he just not that powerful

Wynndar
if bishop were able to contain that kinda power he wouldnt have had a problem with onslaught

wolverine8888
I never liked bishop

ScarletSpider
Yeah, damn, I forgot about the Onslaught thing.

RSSR
Good question, I wondering myself about Bishop's limit. Could he drain Superman of his solar reserves by sucking up radiation directed at him by Supes? Can he abosrb and re-channel the radiation from Green Lantern's ring?

On the other hand, I seem to remember Bishop reaching a point where he was overflowing with energy after Magneto froze the X-men with his magnetic powers. As a result, Bishop began re-channeling this energy back on Magneto but was interrupted by Colossus right at the moment when Colossus abandoned Xavier's dream.

Maelstrom
i don't think Bish. could handle the Power Cosmic. Surfer could warp space and attack him with hyper speed cosmic power if he wanted to. Bishops cells wouldn't be able to process the transfer fast enough.
However if the shoe were on the other foot and Surfer used Bishop as an amp. I think Surfer could control the exchange causing no damage and Bishop would become a universal mirror that could be strong enough to expand the universe. Much like surfer teamed up with the molecual man to stop the beyonder in seceret wars 2, surfer may be in league with The big Ones, like eternity, death, tribunal, beyonder...

wolverine8888
bishop realy if if he could suck up thsoe powers wich I dought he still not very good at all lots of people can kick his ass

LeAtHerRFace
OMG this thread is out of this world. SS would trash Bishop...

muffin man
"to me my board, oh bishop did that hit you in the head" silver surfer
"yes it did" bishop
"oh well" silver surfer (kick him)
"ow" (bishop blast)
"you asked for it" silver surfer (blast)
well it would go something like that

Mainstream
Silver Surfer wins. Poor Bishop wouldn't have a ghost of a chance.

Blue Area Vet
This was a thread?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.