Something ive just thought off

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones
in episode 1, yoda says "clouded this boys future is" in episode II yoda says "the dark side clouds everything, impossible to see, the future is" and anakin turns to the dark side,

dont know about you but i think all 3 of these link up somehow

yerssot
I think his future is just clouded cause the future is always in motion and that you just can't predict it that good at all

The Ones
in episode 2 no because there was growing sith power emerging in ep 2 mace says to yoda " i think its time to tell the senate that our ability to use the force is distinguished"

yerssot
yeah, I just talked about Ep I

The Ones
oh

Creechuur
I think its Lucas' cheap way out for explaining why Yoda, Mace and co. didn't know that Sidious was right under their noses. I've always thought that was ridiculous. The dark side must realllly cloud things if Yoda can feel things on the other side of the galaxy and he cant see evil when he's in the same room with it!

Ushgarak
Diminished, not distinguished!

I don't think it is cheao at all. The power of the Sith is in their ability to remain deceptive. Seems just fine to me. Not as if he snuck it in at the kast moment; he built the storyline around it.

yerssot
it's their power to hide, it's the force remember wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.