David Blaine vs Darren Brown

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
Who do you think is the most entertainng performer. Which one of them is more talented?

forumcrew
David Coperfield

Asami
David Blaine is entertaining, the box thing he did here in London is questionable... Entertaining?

Derren Brown though, he is like WOW! Did anyone see him to the Russian Roulette? It was filmed "as live" but it was aired about 3seconds behind *just incase* anything went wrong. That was pretty amazing

forumcrew
chris rock has jokes about david blane in his latest show.. i saw it in dc it runs on hbo now.. it was something about why people watch a trick less magician... he was like sit in a cardboard box and not eat.. that happens everyday its called the projects

eleveninches
Darren Browns TV show is AMAZING big grin smile big grin
You just have to watch it.

ElectricBugaloo
Chris Rock's last standup special sucked

weegie
DERREN BROWN, HANDS DOWN! I am a big fan of derren brown, and what he does. I have pictures of him on my bedroom wall (as well as other people) and i have books about the same things he does (the whole mind reading/control, freaky stuff ). I was having the same conversation today actually (derren or david) with my friend. I'm not quite sure who one though because i couldn't be bothered to give reasons why derren is the best, but i'm doing that now! He is so amazing, talented, clever, unbeliveable. What derren does is real, he can trick your mind, he can mind read, he can tell when people are lying, etc, he can do everything i wanna be able to do lol. i luv him.
Anyway I have to go have my tea now, i might come back again later with a list of reasons why i love derren so much, or i might not as that would be a bit sad.
C Ya

eleveninches
I think he calls it 'psychollogical trickery'

He is amazing in the things that he can do.

cheeky munkey
i dont like david blaine............ i think he's a tw*t

derren brown is really cool tho........ sum of the stuff he does is just like WOW!!!!!!!!!!! big grin

Melani
David Copperfield could kick both there butts

eleveninches
David copperfield is an illusionist, whereas the things darren brown does is real. The guy can literally read your mind, even before he meets you. The guy is amazing.

weegie
True...he is amazing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.