Spideerman vs Venom vs Carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
Who do you think would win in a fight out of the marvel spider people?

Carnage
Venom
Spiderman
Spidergirl
Madamme Web

kal-el
SPIDERMAN!!Petey boy may just be the most determined motherf*cker I've seen. since I've been reading comics I've never read someone beat so many unbeatables and get out of so many tight spots except maybe DD or bats. For that reason alone,spidey takes em all.VENOMFAN WILL BE HERE SOON TO TELL ME I'M WRONG THOUGH.WAIT FOR IT.......HERE COMES............

VENOMfan
LMAO!!!!!!

sorry but if this is a royal rumble carnage would kill the majority of them, there would be plenty of targets for him.
but Spidey, or Venom would get the drop on Carnage, as powerfull as he is he is almost hadnicaped by his insanity

kal-el
LMAO?

VENOMfan
but thats not all, there is also the Scarlet Spider Ben Reily and the other five Symbiotes.
Lasher((the green symbiote with vines coming out of his back,the only original one out of the group))
Riot((the large grey symbiote))
Scream((Orange,black and red,Donna she is the most well known))
Carl((the Carnage looking one))
and the purple female symbiote.....didnt really have a name

VENOMfan
it means luagh my ass off, i dont use smileys too often .LMAO=laughing

eleveninches
Does the black widow actually have spider genes or is it just a nickname?

VENOMfan
Im pretty sure she is a assasin,she dosent posses any spider type powers

Linkalicious
I agree...but i don't quite understand the laughin out loud part...what's so funny? spidey could win, afterall, he is the good guy.

kal-el
black widow is just an expertly trained ex-KGB spy, no superpowers but once had sticky pads to walk on walls with. these days she just looks really hot!

Venomfan:
Ahh, LMAO!!Glad I tickled you bud(in a non physical way of course). Glad also that you replied after mine coz I would have looked like an ass if you didn't!!

VENOMfan
yeah I knew i had to reply, and link I know Sidey has what it takes to win, each of them do, I can just see Carnage killing most of the competition Spidey would be trying to save Spider-woman and madame web from Carnage, were Venom would also try but would much rather take out Carnage first.

Linkalicious
yeah, Venom's hatred of Carnage would prevent him from doing "good deeds" during the fight. He's one sick F**k!

VENOMfan
definetly

kal-el
I think venomfan was laughing at my prediction that he would disagree with me and reply next saying so, not at my choice of spidey(although I'm pretty sure he disagrees) cool

Eidolon
This is a tough desision. I think Venom would win against anyone of them one on one, but if you threw them all in one fighting zone at once the outcome could be very different. Venom and Carnage would go at it right away, and I think Venom would ultimently win, but while they're fighting I think Spidy and the others would be smart enough to form an alliance help Carnage and Venom just enough (play one off the other) so that the winner would just about be dead at the end. Then Spidy and the others would finish the survivor off. In the end Spidy would kill the other two and win.

Of course what if the other 2 teamed up against Spidy after Venom and Carnage were dead. Or what if Venom pulls some trick and manages to get Carnage to go after Spidy and the other 2 and then finish them all off in the end. In a royal rumble it could really go any way I believe except for Carnage winning.

smokeurbesmoked
hands down Carnage has it made out for him....if it came down to a bracket match i see

Spider-Man
----Spider-Man
Spider-Girl
Spider-Man
Maddme Web
----Venom
Venom ----Venom

Venom Venom
Carnage

CARNAGE

smokeurbesmoked
Son of a bizkit eater the bracket didnt post itself right...arrrrrrrrrrr

LeAtHerRFace
Venom would kill them.

VENOMfan
yeah, the current Venom could win a all out brawl with all of them, even Carnage would get trotteld.

unless Spidey has a trick up his sleve tho, Parker could also win

btw i love this pic, ill get more of the new Venom

VENOMfan
no host anymore, just a fusion of brock and the symbiote

LeAtHerRFace
Cool Pics.

shaber
What exactly can Madame Web do? Is she less in the continuum than she was on the Spider-Man animated series?

muffin man
spidey he'll win eventually even if there are infinity rematches

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.