American Idol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
What day is QT going to be a guest judge on this show?

badkittykitty
I thought my friend told be me he was already on messed

scubamonkey
Yep, you missed him by a few weeks.

Myth
Well somebody please tell me when they will rerun it.

Aerosin
i saw it....it was dumb......don't worry about it

sarahvma
sorry, they won't re-run it... AI isn't that kind of show. It was pretty good. Quentin gave Simon a serious run for his money. You're still sitting there wondering how the hell he set this up, and why in the world he's judging a singing competition.

Darth Revan
They had QT on American Idol? weird...

Aku
JASMINE TRIAS IS GONNA WIN!!!!

sarahvma
hah - yeah, right. When pigs fly. She's going out tonight.

SenshiNaka
I cant watch shows that make my ears bleed, it would even be hard to sit through with QT there.

sarahvma
QT was pretty damn funny, though... I'm an American Idol nut, so... yeah. It's a closet obsession.

I really liked seeing him on the program, because at first you're thinking "What the h*ll is QT doing on a singing competition as a judge" but the fact is he was a better judge than all of the celebrities they've had on who actually are involved in the music industry... plus, have you taken a look at the Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs soundtracks? You can't deny the man has great taste.

He said he got hooked on American Idol when he was editing Kill Bill 2 and he had a posse of black women who'd watch the show with him... lol. That's just a funny image. He's like "They all would be, like, 'That Simon - he's a mean son of a gun, but he's always right!" in this thick southern accent.

It was great. Very... interesting to say the least. He looked more than usually odd, though... maybe it was being next to the super-botoxed Paula Abdul and the recently deflated Randy Jackson.

SenshiNaka
Any idea what episode number it is?

sarahvma
I know that it was called movie night or something like that... and the people left were...

John Stevens, JPL, Fantasia, LaToya, Jennifer, George, Jasmine, Diana

http://www.idolonfox.com/recaps/index_wk13_wed.htm

It's this one - just did a little search through the AI website... they even have a pic of Quentin

sarahvma
(see sig)

Backspace
edit

papabeard
EDIT BIOTCH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.