Padme being killed??? Picture!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gambit420
This is from the newest clip on Hyperspace. It briefly shows Padme all teary eyed then suddenly jerked backwards. It's been long rumored that Padme dies by getting force-choked then thrown by Anakin/Vader. This is by far the best webdoc to come out with tons of EpIII clips. It also shows Bail organa shooting it out with unseen foes (stormtroopers??), Anakin carrying Obi Wan, Mace fighting somebody, and BOTH Obi and Ani dueling with Count Dooku. Bring on 2005!!!

Reborn Again
Nice nostrals.

Anakin2Vader
There is also a picture of mace windu that flashes up at the end that shows him falling to the floor/against the wall in Palpatines office.
And it does also show Anakin and Obiwan Going into a fight with Dooku then a little of the fight then Anakin carrying Obi wan away...it has been rumored that Greivous will enter the fight and injure Obi wan... they leave without Palpatine however which made me wonder if he is on the ship in need of rescue or if this is not true

amity75
It looks as though she has "Leia" hair.

Dirty Vader
Bah I cant stand that woman

Darth Revan
Yeah same here

Sith Master X
Quite an interesting picture. Really convincing as well of course. Hope it makes for a great scene.

SMX
cool

gambit420
*bows gracefully*

§pearhead
hmm...this will get interesting

dragonx
KILL HER KILL HER evil face the darkside has grown strong inside of you anakin evil face

amity75
I don't really like Padme's character either. At least Leia had balls. Padme is kinda whiny but I guess that's where luke got it from.

dragonx
gambit can you please post some more webdocs 6 pics big grin thnkss in advance,amity75 yups you are right laughing

NoMeN
could someone host the star wars episode 3 making off part 6 - Video Village, please? Its the only one Im missing.
thanx

NoMeN

Bagels
Padme is a walking contradiction. I mean, for such an active pascifist, she's one hell of a fighter.

Red Superfly
Lol is this Episode 3: The Blair Witch Project or something?

SHADOW BASHER
LOL laughing laughing laughing

victodor
That guy from Beforethemagic.com must be smart,the hair is sleeveless costume,and he put the right costume!

darktim1
good pic

Rolda Hayes
I think the most interesting thing about the doc, was anakin carrying obi over his shoulder. is this possibly after the Grevious encounter?

gambit420
Judging by the environment they're in, i'd say so

Dimidri
I like padme's character and i think her death will be the sadest moment in epIII.

By the way can anybody send me the before the helmet pic called " sleepless Knight" or other pics of padme and anakin from epIII?
[email protected]

padme wanna be
Who kills her ? I just have to know . Its DRIVING ME CRAZY!
But I must say I dont want her to die. I love her

Sith Master X
It'll be a tragic scene to watch when the time comes. sad

SMX
cool

Lyn
Definitley...sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.