Captian America VS. ......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WWestFlashFan
confused Im new and I dont know what superhereo to pick, well I know alot about all of them but I keep on changing my mind, give me some ideas..please...I really like Capt. America and Flash....

VENOMfan
Captain America is tops In my book, right behind Venom. He is realistic and resourcefull and he rolls with the Avengers

Arachnoidfreak
Captain America seems cool, but his goody-two-shoes..ness gets severely annoying. i mean, Superman is the same with the rightiousness and stuff, but not annoying to the same extent. maybe its the costume?

Arachnoidfreak
screw Cap. America, i wanna see Ironman and Warmachine duke it out(yea i know they're buddies and on the same side, but i wanna see it anyway)

WWestFlashFan
THANKS venomfan who else in with the avengers? Iron Man and Thor?

WWestFlashFan
no offence but I dont like x-men sometimes so dont post any, thanks,(but i do like wolverine.......but not wolverine8888)

WWestFlashFan
please reply

Arachnoidfreak
what do you mean "who else is in with the Avengers"? as in who else is on the Avenger's roster? way too many to list.

WWestFlashFan
okie dokie

Arachnoidfreak
ok, since you asked nicely, here are a few... Ironman, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Vision, Cap. America, Thor, Hawkeye, Giant Man, The Wasp, Yellow Jacket, Warmachine, Black Panther, Blue Devil, Wonderman, Spiderwoman....and many, many more. (some of these are only reserves, and not active members)

VENOMfan
yeah Im thinking there is nearly 50 total members of the Avengers as far as active in active.I saw a complete list not to long ago but finding it again..............
Captain America is still the staple of the Avengers in my book

WWestFlashFan
Thanks, the marvel web site kinda sucks it doesnt even have a list of all its charaters or bios...well a working bio page..

WWestFlashFan
wonder women I thought she was a DC charater in the JLA

norrin radd

WWestFlashFan
o sorry i got confused confused

norrin radd
nevermind, wonder man is not a very good name either

WWestFlashFan
i like caps shield

WWestFlashFan
whats cap. brittian power/weapon???

eleveninches
Captain Britain:
Height: 5 ft. 11 in.
Weight: 180 lbs.
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blond

Strength Level: When not clad in his strength-augmenting uniform. Captain Britain possesses the normal human strength of a man of his age, height, and weight, who engages in regular exercise. With his strength augmented by his uniform, Captain Britain can lift (press) approximately 2 tons under optimal conditions.

Known Superhuman Powers: (formerly)Captain Britain possesses a number of superhuman powers derived from his mystically enhanced uniform. First, the uniform enhances his strength. Second, the uniform enables him to fly. Captain Britain can fly at a maximum speed just under the speed of sound (770 miles per hour) for prolonged periods of time (until bodily fatigue requires him to rest). Third, the uniform can erect mystical force fields at Captain Britain's mental command. This force field is employed to protect him from atmospheric conditions while flying. It is strong enough to deflect a bazooka shell without deforming or rendering it wielder unconscious from the concussion. (Repeated blasts would weaken the field considerably, and eventually penetrate it. The uniform also enhances Captain Britain's stamina and reflexes to superhuman levels.

(Currently) Brian Braddock's mystical armaments amplify his strength, stamina and reflexes; permit him to fly; and enable him to generate a protective forcefield.

Weapons: Captain Britain wields Excalibur, the Sword of Might, forged in the fires of creation and tempered by the power of the universe. United with the Amulet of Right, Excalibur possesses the capacity to remake the cosmos. Both talismans of power formerly belonged to the god-wizard Merlin.

kal-el
A mystical sword, a mystikal suit that grants him(well her now actually-read latest avengers) strength 2 tonne level, flight(speed of sound max speed), limited vulnerability, control of force fields and some other magic type stuff.

WWestFlashFan
where do you get those stats?

kal-el
cap what?

WWestFlashFan
i was editing

WWestFlashFan
where do you get the stats from?

Arachnoidfreak
marveldirectory.com

kal-el
wow that was weird. I understand now

WWestFlashFan
whats wierd

WWestFlashFan
LETS STAY ON SUBJECT PLEASE

Arachnoidfreak
hahahahaha

WWestFlashFan
whats so funny did i miss someting?

Arachnoidfreak
its just that it seems as if you are confused. just read through the entire thread and you might catch somwthing you missed before.

WWestFlashFan
im getting dizzy wacko huh

WWestFlashFan
do u like falcon 3?

VENOMfan
dont forget Captain America VI, now theres a badass

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/u/usagent.htm

eleveninches
I never realised how many versions of 'captain america' there were

WWestFlashFan
theres like 5 or 6

WWestFlashFan
i like Cap. A VI hes....different looking

eleveninches
On marveldirectory.com, most of them are steve rogers, but I thought only one of them was called that.

VENOMfan
yeah Captain America VI actually went by US Agent still a badass

WWestFlashFan
i like his shield

WWestFlashFan
lets see......

WWestFlashFan
does anybody like falcon 1/2/or 3? he looks cool

Maelstrom
My new hero is a heroin, Moonstone. She can be seen in Avengers/Thundrebolts. Cap, Wolverine, Thor, Surfer. Each of those have a weapon or what not that is closest to the possible. I like Surfer as far as power goes.
You might want to pick up his new series at a comic store. They should call it The Indestructable Silver Surfer.

norrin radd
in the US the comunnion saga is already over?

the new one is the indestructubale surfer?

FrothByte
i like thor most in the avengers. i think his weird archaic english is funky. i do think he's the most powerful member of the avengers. is he?

Arachnoidfreak
He probably is. and Superman owned him in JLA/Avengers! eek! i love that part!

FrothByte
yah, but i still think that battle was crap. mhjolnir could easily have nullified superman seeing as the man of steel is susceptible to magic.

Arachnoidfreak
i know, but i dont care, i still loved it.

VENOMfan
I got to see this fight, I heard Supe's won with "the punch of his life" but still like Froth says. Thor shouldnt lose to Supe's...I mean nobody wants to see Supe's lose to Thor over and over.....but you know he should

Arachnoidfreak
wow. howd this thread go from Captain America to Superman and Thor?

VENOMfan
hmmmmm...............I have no idea lets mix it up some more

Ironman vs Tinman

Arachnoidfreak
actually, im trying to bring back a few old threads that i thought had major potential. check those out.

VENOMfan
lol MY THREAD! yeah i didnt want the real vs thread to die, but I dont think whats his name understood we wanted three contenders all from differnt brands in each bracket. but what the hell Ill give it another shot

A.J
um lets see cap vs um um sentry lol

King KAM
Originally posted by A.J
um lets see cap vs um um sentry lol cap, 10/10...lol

capt it up
Originally posted by WWestFlashFan
no offence but I dont like x-men sometimes so dont post any, thanks,(but i do like wolverine.......but not wolverine8888)
funny thing is you do not know wolverine8888, so how could you dislike him?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by capt it up
funny thing is you do not know wolverine8888, so how could you dislike him?

Well, if he knows you, then he knows wolverine8888. So, if he knows this knowledge, he has plenty of information from which to base his opinion.

He-guy88
Aquaman (waterbearer version)

magneto1992
ok but what about Magneto at full potential I mean only a few can beat him, and Captain is no match for him, but eventhoug I like CA better he is cooler (and say that hurts)

capt it up
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Well, if he knows you, then he knows wolverine8888. So, if he knows this knowledge, he has plenty of information from which to base his opinion.
he does not know me and u dam well know that. dam u u knew I was trying to catch him in a net of lies why did u have to interfear like this?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by capt it up
he does not know me and u dam well know that. dam u u knew I was trying to catch him in a net of lies why did u have to interfear like this?

It's what I do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.